Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    I don't exactly hate them, I just hate everyone.

Problem?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Delko DJ For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (11-26-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Delko DJ View Post
    man we dont hate we are just upset with your old traditions
    No, I hate them. Why? Look at their fucking moronic posts.

Conspiracy theories.
    Bullshit made up statistics.
    Lying.
    Taking credit for everything.
    Hypocrisy.
    Not owning up to shit.

^^^
    That is what the Muslims in this thread have shown. I have not read a SINGLE DOCUMENTED FACT in ANY of their posts.

To the Muslims. If you want me to stop bagging on you, do me a favor. START BACKING YOUR SHIT UP WITH REPUTABLE SOURCES. NO YOUTUBE VIDEOS. NO ISLAMIC WIKI. NO QUOTES FROM THE QUR'AN. ONLY NON-BIAS SOURCES. ONLY HONEST FACTS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A STATISTIC IT CAN NOT BE FROM AN ISLAMIC WEBSITE, CHOOSE A GERMAN/BRITISH WEBSITE, NO AMERICAN WEBSITES NOR ISLAMIC WEBSITES.

DarkLord, I have lost all of my respect for you. You have no clue about the Illuminati's history. You're making up crap. Everything you have said I have been able to find out was false (which I already knew) on over forty different international, non-bias websites. Stop. Posting. Bullshit. Propaganda. You're just as bad as America when it comes to your lies. Fucking stop.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

Delko DJ (11-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Conspiracy theories.
    Lying.
    Hypocrisy.
    Not owning up to shit.

^^^
    That is what the Muslims in this thread have shown. I have not read a SINGLE DOCUMENTED FACT in ANY of their posts.

To the Muslims. If you want me to stop bagging on you, do me a favor. START BACKING YOUR SHIT UP WITH REPUTABLE SOURCES. NO YOUTUBE VIDEOS. NO ISLAMIC WIKI. NO QUOTES FROM THE QUR'AN. ONLY NON-BIAS SOURCES. ONLY HONEST FACTS. IF YOU ARE GOING TO POST A STATISTIC IT CAN NOT BE FROM AN ISLAMIC WEBSITE, CHOOSE A GERMAN/BRITISH WEBSITE, NO AMERICAN WEBSITES NOR ISLAMIC WEBSITES.

DarkLord, I have lost all of my respect for you. You have no clue about the Illuminati's history. You're making up crap. Everything you have said I have been able to find out was false (which I already knew) on over forty different international, non-bias websites. Stop. Posting. Bullshit. Propaganda. You're just as bad as America when it comes to your lies. Fucking stop.
    I proved to you that there's Muhammed in Arabic in the Mars Planet with NASA Pics.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    @666HiddenMaster666
    You are so blinded.
    They do not torture/kill women (Unless they had pre-marraige sex which is a part of the religion.)
    They don't train shit. Jihad: Fighting against an enemy not just going and committing suicide. (same thing as an army worldwide)
    Doesn't make sense.
    Idk bout that.
    Taliban and Osama Bin laden was created by the American CIA. And the 9/11 Bombings were done by the Illuminatis. I'll explain my point later.
    Now this is the only point I agree with you in. It was a well of science in the middle ages. But now, Muslims are just fcked up. Not cause of the religion but because of the way they understand and/or follow Islam. Some are extremists, these are the worst and they're not even promoted by Islam, and the others don't follow Islam perfectly. The ones who could be called some what perfect Muslims are extremely rare that the ratio of them to Muslims is 1:1000
    I must be blinded by reason, cure me with your faith without evidence
    Theocracy = disgusting, not to mention it's human biology to reproduce ASAP to ensure the survival of the species
    Obviously suicide bombers wouldn't exist if they trained with actual explosives
    Compelling argument, how did you debunk my clear statement that easily?
    You've obviously been living under a rock
    American conspiracies, I'm "agnostic" as to it's reality, but Al-Qaeda isn't the only terrorist organization
    This part's good
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    got solid proof?
    AISHA

/thread

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

I proved to you that there's Muhammed in Arabic in the Mars Planet with NASA Pics.
    I didn't see anything like that whatsoever

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    It is mentioned in their books that Jewish will lead to Christianity that will lead to Islam cus it said that prophet Muhammed will come and that people should follow him. And you saying that our Quran is not a reliable source? And your bible is? We have one holy book that has been the same without any single change since it was fully collected by Uthman Bin Affan. You have over 10 versions of your bible. You can't hate Islam, read about it on REAL websites and understand it. You're supposed to say Arabs in general cus don't follow the Islam perfectly or even close to the term. It's their nature not Islam's teachings. And the suicide bombing? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Come to any Arab country and see how peaceful it is (Except for Egypt ATM). The 9/11 Bombings have been proven to be illuminatic. So don't hate Islam, hate the way people follow it cus these days are nothing compared to the days of the past...

Conspiracy theories.
    Lying.
    Hypocrisy.
    Not owning up to shit.

^^^

[Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    It is mentioned in their books that Jewish will lead to Christianity that will lead to Islam cus it said that prophet Muhammed will come and that people should follow him. And you saying that our Quran is not a reliable source? And your bible is? We have one holy book that has been the same without any single change since it was fully collected by Uthman Bin Affan. You have over 10 versions of your bible. You can't hate Islam, read about it on REAL websites and understand it. You're supposed to say Arabs in general cus don't follow the Islam perfectly or even close to the term. It's their nature not Islam's teachings. And the suicide bombing? Do you realize how stupid you sound? Come to any Arab country and see how peaceful it is (Except for Egypt ATM). The 9/11 Bombings have been proven to be illuminatic. So don't hate Islam, hate the way people follow it cus these days are nothing compared to the days of the past...
    The bible is also full of shit, so your argument is invalid. Islam will be viewed and judged based purely on it's interpretors and followers (this includes Hamas, Jihad and every other person or organisation who murders in the name of your religion). Just like every other religion that is has ever been held to scrutiny.

What you are doing is pulling a 'No True Scotsman' fallacy out of your arse, this is not a valid argument.

What you should be doing, is providing statistics that have not come from any Islamic organisation, you should be providing articles to support your claim that weren't written by devout conspiracy theorists or fundamentalist. Just post objective unadulterated facts. Only then will you not sound like a complete and utter moron. Remember the burden of proof lies with you.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    okay here's the thing: I think that you have read about Islam. Do you think that it's represented and followed the way it should be?
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

The bible is also full of shit, so your argument is invalid. Islam will be viewed and judged based purely on it's interpretors and followers (this includes Hamas, Jihad and every other person or organisation who murders in the name of your religion). Just like every other religion that is has ever been held to scrutiny.

What you are doing is pulling a 'No True Scotsman' fallacy out of your arse, this is not a valid argument.

What you should be doing, is providing statistics that have not come from any Islamic organisation, you should be providing articles to support your claim that weren't written by devout conspiracy theorists or fundamentalist. Just post objective unadulterated facts. Only then will you not sound like a complete and utter moron. Remember the burden of proof lies with you.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    okay here's the thing: I think that you have read about Islam. Do you think that it's represented and followed the way it should be?
    I think the Qur'an is followed too literally. I also think it paints an incredibly misogynistic picture. For all it's teaching on peacefulness, it has equal teaching of hate and violence (if not equal then even more so).

Some examples:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

My personal favourite, the condemnation of peaceful Muslims by saying that they are of less worth to Allah.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

I can pull in more quotes from that book of yours if you'd like, I can also quote from the Hadith.

You can not cherry pick to your liking. All of these verses which I have quoted are open-ended verses. They do not apply singularly to historical context. They are meant for all Muslims; past, present and future. You cannot deny that Islam is a religion of hate and terror and a great part of it's holy book is dedicated to the eradication of non-believers.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Objectifying, torturing, killing women
    Training children and women to be jihadist
    Hiding among the civilian population instead of coming out so the military can be blamed for killing civilians
    Trying in the first place and failing to assassinate Malala Yousafzai
    Most moderates unwilling to speak out against the radicals, the only group I've only seen so far that revolted agains the Taliban and the likes was the citizens and denizens of that once city in Lybia

Don't get me wrong, I liked Islam when it promoted scientific and cultural progress for a time in Baghdad in the Middle Ages until some asshole turned it back into the Stone Age, and it's been stuck there since

Sam Harris explains my viewpoint
    Classic american viewpoint. LoL You're so silly.

Islam is a religion of peace. But same in Christianity there are fanatics too.

Some people should turn on their brain. ahahhahah

PS.: I'M AGNOSTIC.

---------- Post added at 08:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:15 AM ----------

Quran (2:191-193) - "And slay them wherever ye find them, and drive them out of the places whence they drove you out, for persecution [of Muslims] is worse than slaughter [of non-believers]... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is for Allah.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority"

My personal favourite, the condemnation of peaceful Muslims by saying that they are of less worth to Allah.

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-"

I can pull in more quotes from that book of yours if you'd like, I can also quote from the Hadith.

You can not cherry pick to your liking. All of these verses which I have quoted are open-ended verses. They do not apply singularly to historical context. They are meant for all Muslims; past, present and future. You cannot deny that Islam is a religion of hate and terror and a great part of it's holy book is dedicated to the eradication of non-believers.
    OK, now let's do an experiment..... change the word "Quran" with "Bible" and the word "Allah" with "God".

Et voilààààààààààà!
    Last edited by B.I0B; 11-27-2012 at 07:18 AM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to B.I0B For This Useful Post:

DarkLordXYZ (11-27-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by B.I0B View Post
    Classic american viewpoint. LoL You're so silly.

Islam is a religion of peace. But same in Christianity there are fanatics too.

Some people should turn on their brain. ahahhahah

PS.: I'M AGNOSTIC.
    Really I'm silly yet in no part of my post have I mentioned Christianity
    You're assuming that I'm letting Christians off simply because I live in the US
    Just because I'm American doesn't mean I'm part of the Christian cult, and I might as well call you a Catholic Fascist had you not mention you are an agnostic
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Just wait one day. I will get solid proof from Quraan that our religion is a peaceful one. @Doc @666HiddenMaster666

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks

Yes we should definitely go ahead and believe these oh so thought out and factually correct conspiracy theories and believe these whimsical tales from a work of fiction designed to oppress women, maim and kill non-believers, make martyrs out of innocent people, and spread hate and fear throughout the world.

What ever happened to reason, rationality and plain old being good to your fellow man? You fundamentalists fucking disgust me.
    Well you know there is some truth to that. George bush senior sent forgein aide over to afghanistan to teach insurgency and that is what the Taliban, and several other terrorist groups use.

---------- Post added at 02:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Just wait one day. I will get solid proof from Our ****** book of stupid fake shit. that our religion is a peaceful one. ALLAH AKKBARRRR@Doc @666HiddenMaster666
    Lol you're so dummmmmbbbbbb
    TRADES:0
    BUYS: 1
    SELLS: 0
    SCAMS: 0

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast