Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

Why do you hate Islam?

For all the people who hate muslims and Islam. Why do you hate them? Give realistic reasons...
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Objectifying, torturing, killing women
    Training children and women to be jihadist
    Hiding among the civilian population instead of coming out so the military can be blamed for killing civilians
    Trying in the first place and failing to assassinate Malala Yousafzai
    Most moderates unwilling to speak out against the radicals, the only group I've only seen so far that revolted agains the Taliban and the likes was the citizens and denizens of that once city in Lybia

Don't get me wrong, I liked Islam when it promoted scientific and cultural progress for a time in Baghdad in the Middle Ages until some asshole turned it back into the Stone Age, and it's been stuck there since

Sam Harris explains my viewpoint
    Last edited by 666HiddenMaster666; 11-25-2012 at 04:47 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

M4A1 Scooby (11-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post
    Objectifying, torturing, killing women
    Training children and women to be jihadist
    Hiding among the civilian population instead of coming out so the military can be blamed for killing civilians
    Trying in the first place and failing to assassinate Malala Yousafzai
    Most moderates unwilling to speak out against the radicals, the only group I've only seen so far that revolted agains the Taliban and the likes was the citizens and denizens of that once city in Lybia

Don't get me wrong, I liked Islam when it promoted scientific and cultural progress for a time in Baghdad in the Middle Ages until some asshole turned it back into the Stone Age, and it's been stuck there since

Sam Harris explains my viewpoint
    You don't know what means jihad first because it's an Arabic word.

Jihad means:Killing the enemy and Martyrdom for Islam and the homeland.

Believe me the truth and the Indeed in the West Doesn't Exist you have to see the truth you should go and see the good not the bad.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Frought For This Useful Post:

Harmony♫ (12-29-2012),Sky_____ (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by AeriaAVA View Post

You don't know what means jihad first because it's an Arabic word.

Jihad means:Killing the enemy and Martyrdom for Islam and the homeland.

Believe me the truth and the Indeed in the West Doesn't Exist you have to see the truth you should go and see the good not the bad.
    As I stated, the good was a few millennia ago
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Yeah some people are racists

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Not this thread again ...

7xFox
    rabir007 - Cataclypse - Drifts - 3xBananaBoy - 2xjhonwdss
    3xNoShameAlts - 2xClubLife[7] - hunnuke
    3xpantsonfire - blackandyellow17
    MUJJ - the7skulls - wasredskin92 - Unit113

List of successful trades but they got banned later.
    2xcozi94 - BurnRed¤ - rtdt44 - Kelly2580

Gamerusher (Direct scam, just an average noob)
    F10 (Charged back the money)
    SeaNanners (Recovered by owner)
    Hayakuda (Got the money back though)
    d1nam1t (Got the account back though)
    [oG]Brian (Scammed by his brother using his account)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Islam represents stupidity/violence and we already have enough of that thank you very much.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (11-25-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    The World would never ever understand Islam...

Even if you told them the miracles from your Ayaah Allah they will never believe.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    @666HiddenMaster666
    You are so blinded.
    They do not torture/kill women (Unless they had pre-marraige sex which is a part of the religion.)
    They don't train shit. Jihad: Fighting against an enemy not just going and committing suicide. (same thing as an army worldwide)
    Doesn't make sense.
    Idk bout that.
    Taliban and Osama Bin laden was created by the American CIA. And the 9/11 Bombings were done by the Illuminatis. I'll explain my point later.
    Now this is the only point I agree with you in. It was a well of science in the middle ages. But now, Muslims are just fcked up. Not cause of the religion but because of the way they understand and/or follow Islam. Some are extremists, these are the worst and they're not even promoted by Islam, and the others don't follow Islam perfectly. The ones who could be called some what perfect Muslims are extremely rare that the ratio of them to Muslims is 1:1000

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

@Lehsyrus @Empire You were and are still blinded by the things that the news show you... Come and visit an Islamic country. People are Killed extremely rarely that a murder can occur at most 9-10 times a year. (USA has an uncomparable one that could reach over 100 A year.)
    People respect you no matter what you are or your religion is. (Not racist like the US.)
    And finally what made Islam bad is the Arab nations. So don't go saying that Islam sucks. Islam is the best religion that doesn't promote violence or anything. Our prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was harassed, harmed, and Injured by Jewish people even one time they were going to throw a huge rock upon him, yet he never fought them, he never killed them unless they declared war against him.

Once there was an old Jewish lady, she was carrying heavy stuff. The prophet went to her and helped her. When they reached her home, she told I am sorry my son but I don't have anything to give you. But I can give you an advice: there's a guy called Muhammed in the village who is a magician. Don't listen to him. Then the prophet asked her: Did you see him? She replied: No. The prophet replied: I am Muhammed. Then she said the Shahada (First pillar of Islam) and became a Muslim. Don't judge unless you see with your own eyes. The news might delude you to imaginary stuff just to plant the hatred in you. They want to hate Islam and Muslims. Read the Quraan. Read it with an open heart. Understand it, then judge Islam....
    Last edited by DarkLordXYZ; 11-26-2012 at 02:15 AM.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

~vertice

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DarkLordXYZ For This Useful Post:

Bengali (11-29-2012),Harmony♫ (12-29-2012),Sky_____ (01-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    Our prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was harassed, harmed, and Injured by Jewish people even one time they were going to throw a huge rock upon him, yet he never fought them, he never killed them unless they declared war against him.
    he was also a pedo. don't forget that.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    And I think that this is based on the movie you saw? Do you have solid proof that he was?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

he was also a pedo. don't forget that.

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    And I think that this is based on the movie you saw? Do you have solid proof that he was?
    Are you mentally disabled?

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    @666HiddenMaster666
    You are so blinded.
    They do not torture/kill women (Unless they had pre-marraige sex which is a part of the religion.)
    They don't train shit. Jihad: Fighting against an enemy not just going and committing suicide. (same thing as an army worldwide)
    Doesn't make sense.
    Idk bout that.
    Taliban and Osama Bin laden was created by the American CIA. And the 9/11 Bombings were done by the Illuminatis. I'll explain my point later.
    Now this is the only point I agree with you in. It was a well of science in the middle ages. But now, Muslims are just fcked up. Not cause of the religion but because of the way they understand and/or follow Islam. Some are extremists, these are the worst and they're not even promoted by Islam, and the others don't follow Islam perfectly. The ones who could be called some what perfect Muslims are extremely rare that the ratio of them to Muslims is 1:1000

---------- Post added at 04:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

@Lehsyrus @Empire You were and are still blinded by the things that the news show you... Come and visit an Islamic country. People are Killed extremely rarely that a murder can occur at most 9-10 times a year. (USA has an uncomparable one that could reach over 100 A year.)
    People respect you no matter what you are or your religion is. (Not racist like the US.)
    And finally what made Islam bad is the Arab nations. So don't go saying that Islam sucks. Islam is the best religion that doesn't promote violence or anything. Our prophet Muhammed (PBUH) was harassed, harmed, and Injured by Jewish people even one time they were going to throw a huge rock upon him, yet he never fought them, he never killed them unless they declared war against him.

Once there was an old Jewish lady, she was carrying heavy stuff. The prophet went to her and helped her. When they reached her home, she told I am sorry my son but I don't have anything to give you. But I can give you an advice: there's a guy called Muhammed in the village who is a magician. Don't listen to him. Then the prophet asked her: Did you see him? She replied: No. The prophet replied: I am Muhammed. Then she said the Shahada (First pillar of Islam) and became a Muslim. Don't judge unless you see with your own eyes. The news might delude you to imaginary stuff just to plant the hatred in you. They want to hate Islam and Muslims. Read the Quraan. Read it with an open heart. Understand it, then judge Islam....
    Yes we should definitely go ahead and believe these oh so thought out and factually correct conspiracy theories and believe these whimsical tales from a work of fiction designed to oppress women, maim and kill non-believers, make martyrs out of innocent people, and spread hate and fear throughout the world.

What ever happened to reason, rationality and plain old being good to your fellow man? You fundamentalists fucking disgust me.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    got solid proof?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Are you mentally disabled?

~vertice

[/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    They say about Islam Terrorism Although Israel is killing Palestinians.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast