Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Grandfathered rifles/handguns.

A few of my friends have some grandfathered weapons for sale, and I have my eyes set on a Makarov, and an XD .45 The Makarov is for sure an unregistered most likely war souvenir, and the XD ,45 was probably taken off of a dead cop in Norway or Sweden. Question is, do you guys think buying ghost guns is worth it? Or do you think it is better to pay for them to be registered, and then pay the taxes that go along with it?

On a side note, I DO NOT CONDONE any sort of criminal activity in which firearms come into play. I just like to go to the range with my friends and blast rounds at whatever looks fun. I think that the Second Amendment is a beautiful thing, and that many Americans abuse it each and everyday, as well as make firearms look bad.

All this said, what's your opinion? Would you ever buy a rifle or a handgun that technically doesn't exist? Or maybe even illegally modify certain weapons to function differently?
    You know the best part of killing someone? The look on their face. It's that look. Not when they're threatened. Not when you hurt them. Not even when they see the knife. It's when they feel the knife go in. That's it. It's surprise. They just can't believe it's really happening to them.

Thanks
    If you have absolutely no reason to have your place searched an have a hiding spot for the guns that can never be found (IE: removable concrete with temp sealant to stash them behind) I say go for it.

If you do not want any type of risk, get em' registered. You can always take em apart when storing them. If the internals are remove from the shell they don't have to be registered.

I have the internals and te case for an AK47, though I have never put them together because it's a felony in Jersey to have this bitch. Bought both the internals and te case online as well, so I am definitely being watched. Keep em separate, yer good to go.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    If you have absolutely no reason to have your place searched an have a hiding spot for the guns that can never be found (IE: removable concrete with temp sealant to stash them behind) I say go for it.

If you do not want any type of risk, get em' registered. You can always take em apart when storing them. If the internals are remove from the shell they don't have to be registered.

I have the internals and te case for an AK47, though I have never put them together because it's a felony in Jersey to have this bitch. Bought both the internals and te case online as well, so I am definitely being watched. Keep em separate, yer good to go.
    Yeah, I have a few "spots" on or around the property to stash a gun on store it all separately.

They don't allow AKs there? That's pretty sad since it is one of the most popular rifles and rounds to shoot! You can also order a "novelty" firing pin for it off of certain websites. It's 100% Legal to own it, but 100% illegal to install it, unless you actually have your FAL. Washington I know doesn't allow civilians to get FALs for the moment, but Oregon does (the last time I checked that is) , so I may be moving there for a little bit if I can qualify.

Having an ghost revolver I think would be the best way to go, because if for any reason I had to pull it and use it for the safety of myself or others, the casings stay with me.

Edit: I'd never purchase anything weapons related online, just for that reason. I'm typically a cash only buyer. I don't need big brother knowing what I am up to on a daily basis ahaha. Tho, I may be ordering a G3, since those are hard to come by in these parts.
    Last edited by iSInflux; 11-26-2012 at 01:53 PM.
    You know the best part of killing someone? The look on their face. It's that look. Not when they're threatened. Not when you hurt them. Not even when they see the knife. It's when they feel the knife go in. That's it. It's surprise. They just can't believe it's really happening to them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSInflux View Post
    Yeah, I have a few "spots" on or around the property to stash a gun on store it all separately.

They don't allow AKs there? That's pretty sad since it is one of the most popular rifles and rounds to shoot! You can also order a "novelty" firing pin for it off of certain websites. It's 100% Legal to own it, but 100% illegal to install it, unless you actually have your FAL. Washington I know doesn't allow civilians to get FALs for the moment, but Oregon does (the last time I checked that is) , so I may be moving there for a little bit if I can qualify.

Having an ghost revolver I think would be the best way to go, because if for any reason I had to pull it and use it for the safety of myself or others, the casings stay with me.

Edit: I'd never purchase anything weapons related online, just for that reason. I'm typically a cash only buyer. I don't need big brother knowing what I am up to on a daily basis ahaha. Tho, I may be ordering a G3, since those are hard to come by in these parts.
    Big Brother already watches my ass, I get followed to work at least once a week. I'm on their "watch list" because I'm an open Anarchist. I'm also on probation, so ordering those parts were like me giving them a massive middle finger

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I got a few RPG's and AK47's in a secret room, go for it

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Big Brother already watches my ass, I get followed to work at least once a week. I'm on their "watch list" because I'm an open Anarchist. I'm also on probation, so ordering those parts were like me giving them a massive middle finger
    You sound pretty paranoid if you think you're being followed.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    You sound pretty paranoid if you think you're being followed.
    I pass police barracks everyday, and at least one day of the week a cop rolls out right when I'm passing, follows my car all the way down the highway for my 30 mile trip to work, all the way into the town I work in, takes all of the back roads I take (and I change it up every now and again), all the way until I pull into the parking lot, then drives slowly away. I've had this happening since I was caught with 11.62 grams of Ganja(fuckers illegally searched my car, but I didn't have "proof" of this, even though they never received a subpoena). I know when I'm being followed brotha.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I always wanted a Barrett 50 cal I think its legal in California
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Well fuck, now I'm on BB's list
    God damn it dude
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Well fuck, now I'm on BB's list
    God damn it dude
    Welcome to the club

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Haha, right on!

I think my first illegally modified weapon will be when I pick a Mac chambered for .9mm. ( More so just gonna be a bigger handgun for me) but I'm going to pay someone to install the foregrip ( they're illegal to own on that specific weapon here ) and then pick up a suppressor, and order the novelty items to make a fully automatic "fun gun." I hate how America doesn't allow there civilians to own Military grade weapons. Semi Automatic or Fully Automatic, a gun is a gun. At that a tool, and nothing more.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding

why do you have to be so badass.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iSInflux View Post
    Haha, right on!

I think my first illegally modified weapon will be when I pick a Mac chambered for .9mm. ( More so just gonna be a bigger handgun for me) but I'm going to pay someone to install the foregrip ( they're illegal to own on that specific weapon here ) and then pick up a suppressor, and order the novelty items to make a fully automatic "fun gun." I hate how America doesn't allow there civilians to own Military grade weapons. Semi Automatic or Fully Automatic, a gun is a gun. At that a tool, and nothing more.
    Well of course not, Big Brother doesn't want you owning anything that can be used again him

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Oh shit this nigga lives in Washington eh?
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive

Well of course not, Big Brother doesn't want you owning anything that can be used again him
    Haha touche! If I ever buy a Glock 17 tho.... I will mod that bitch to be fully auto.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast