Thanks

Lag compensation

Lag comp is destroying this game and it drives me crazy. I've tried every possible solution that's mentioned on the internet, no success. We have to find out what is causing lag comp and how to get rid of it or at least how to reduce it. Please help!

Thanks
    could u post the steps u already tried (remember not to use any outside links) but you can use youtube

also what could help to set connection type in black ops 2 to "BEST"

i have a 8Mbit connection 1MB/s download - 110 kbps Upload
    i have a 1 GB ATI RADEON HD 6850 GFX card
    8 GB RAM
    3.2 Ghz 4cores processor

i also had some lag and only changed

i have put "sync every frame" to NO
    and put "Anti anilisyng" to 2x

the rest is high now running smoothless
    Last edited by kwai; 12-01-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kwai View Post
    i also had some lag and only changed

i have put "sync every frame" to NO
    and put "Anti anilisyng" to 2x

the rest is high now running smoothless
    I would like point out Lag, Lag Compensation, and Delay Lag are all very different things.

Firstly, Lag compensation isn't the cause of what OP is talking about; lag compensation has existed since Half Life 1 days and has been in all if not the majority of FPS to this day, what he is talking about is actually called "Rewind Time" its a code introduced into the COD series at the release of Black Ops 1 and was present in Mw3 and now Black Ops 2.

Rewind Time adds a delay onto good connections based on other shitty connections in the lobby with say shitty packet loss, So e.g, you are sitting still staring at a corner waiting for someone, shitty internet connection person comes around the corner and kills you, on your screen you didn't see him come around, and never got any blood on your screen from taking damage.

Rewind Time added delay onto your connection, Delaying information sent to you so you see the person coming later.

Furthermore, graphical settings have no impact on lag compensation or rewind time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    Same to me, I'm lagging like a **************************, and can't find out what's the problem.. this lag makes the game unplayable.
    My enemy's enemy is my friend.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Starbuk View Post
    I would like point out Lag, Lag Compensation, and Delay Lag are all very different things.

Firstly, Lag compensation isn't the cause of what OP is talking about; lag compensation has existed since Half Life 1 days and has been in all if not the majority of FPS to this day, what he is talking about is actually called "Rewind Time" its a code introduced into the COD series at the release of Black Ops 1 and was present in Mw3 and now Black Ops 2.

Rewind Time adds a delay onto good connections based on other shitty connections in the lobby with say shitty packet loss, So e.g, you are sitting still staring at a corner waiting for someone, shitty internet connection person comes around the corner and kills you, on your screen you didn't see him come around, and never got any blood on your screen from taking damage.

Rewind Time added delay onto your connection, Delaying information sent to you so you see the person coming later.

Furthermore, graphical settings have no impact on lag compensation or rewind time.
    Thnx for your explaning mate

and does it help then to reduce your Ping ?