Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Fuck. That. Shit.

Fap.

What state you in nig?

Come to Jersey, massive MPGH Beer Pong tourny?

I'll come rape you

He must live in the South, or he's black. If he's white and lives in the North, he's morbidly obese. And we have Ganja and booze here as well, I'd rather drink vodka, beer fills me up too quickly.
    Vodka for the win I'm from Oklahoma white not obese have a six pack (only because I work 12-14 hour nights) teeth are white if thats the ganja you're talking about.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    Vodka for the win I'm from Oklahoma white not obese have a six pack (only because I work 12-14 hour nights) teeth are white if thats the ganja you're talking about.
    Wow I'm so impressed. We should start dating.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

.Amnesia (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post

Wow I'm so impressed. We should start dating.
    We should shit I make almost 4k$ ever other week I could take real good care of you girl buy you anything you want.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    We should shit I make almost 4k$ ever other week I could take real good care of you girl buy you anything you want.
    hey you sound like a fag

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Everybody is a good looking, well-endowed, between 18-25 years old, fresh and well-bodied white guy who makes over $10k,- per month over the internet. Get over it.
    Last edited by .Amnesia; 12-03-2012 at 11:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .Amnesia View Post

Everybody is a good looking, well-endowed, between 18-25 years old, fresh and well-bodied white guy who makes over $10k,- per month over the internet. Get over it.
    yeah but I really do make that much I'm a CNC/what ever the shop needs me to do.

Would you like to come to work with me? We been slowing down the last few nights so I just run the saws or forklift.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 12-03-2012 at 01:51 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    yeah but I really do make that much I'm a CNC/what ever the shop needs me to do.

Would you like to come to work with me? We been slowing down the last few nights so I just run the saws or forklift.
    I'm still in my cooking scholarship, yet I run a kitchen in my own. Got some fine bitches working below me. I don't want to play with a saw nor do I want to with a forklift - being the supreme commander in the kitchen is way more fun.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw

Since when did CNC operators pay that much. /amz
    And since when did 20ish year old niggas run CNC machines.

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Arch and I want a list of everybody who's showing up - we need to fix some stuff.
    LOOKS LIKE SJOERD WONT BE THE ONE GETTING BEAT UP THIS TIME.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:25 PM ----------

Sjoerd is there too, we just don't let him manage things. He's a twat, and our little bitch. Next to that, DBB rather spends his money on weed, than spending it on a day out with his mates. So, the Fantastic 4 has been reduced to the Fantastic 3.

Dutchfags of MPGH - here's your chance to fill in the last spot, and join the elite.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    No arabs allowed XD
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkLordXYZ View Post
    No arabs allowed XD
    Everybody is, just don't be a fucking dickhead. Immature people will be dealt with immediately.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post

CNC? I get 30$ an hour (Some people in my shop makes almost 40) after 40 hours you go in to over time and you get pay and a half and on week ends you get double pay. I started out at 18 as shop bitch then worked my way up. Also on week ends if you're off and they have work you can come in and work as many hours as you want. I get around 5k$ if I'm not lazy on week ends but taxes suck ass they take so much out.

I'm still in my cooking scholarship, yet I run a kitchen in my own. Got some fine bitches working below me. I don't want to play with a saw nor do I want to with a forklift - being the supreme commander in the kitchen is way more fun.
    I like my job long hours and really good pay saws run them selfs just have to program them same with the CNC machines just have to be good at math as for forklift there fun as hell to drive around in.
    Last edited by Joshcarr2006; 12-03-2012 at 03:05 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    As interesting as your career is josh, I would like everyone to get back on topic, this is a serious thread.
    Go fool around in general or something, thank you.
    Last edited by Archangel; 12-03-2012 at 04:21 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Archangel For This Useful Post:

.Amnesia (12-03-2012)

Thanks
    very nice =))

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot

Sjoerd is there too, we just don't let him manage things. He's a twat, and our little bitch. Next to that, DBB rather spends his money on weed, than spending it on a day out with his mates. So, the Fantastic 4 has been reduced to the Fantastic 3.

Dutchfags of MPGH - here's your chance to fill in the last spot, and join the elite.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

tl;dr im not coming anymore, fuck you

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast