Thanks

Anybody willing to teach/tutor?

I KNOW the rules say to buy a book on C++ and learn to code, but I hate doing those things. I used to be known as "CA_", but that profile was rather noobish so I decided to make a brand new account and start fresh.

First off I want to ask for a kind person to give me links to all the necessary downloads? (Such as C++, or VB I'm not so sure) Second, if someone would be the VERY NICEST person and take maybe 1-2 hours of 1 day out of their life to get me going in the right direction? All I need is refreshers and the basics. Such as using addies and setting up the hack, making the menu (which will be easy), and some of the more simple hacks that don't use addies like NX chams. At least that's what I think doesn't use them. Oh, and also maybe texture chams I LOVE texture chams. They remind me of the old days .

I would appreciate all the help I could get, which I know of course will be very little if this forum is the same as it used to be.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    send me a pm, we will see what you know, if you know enough i'll help you if not ill point you to some videos to study up on, not books.

Thanks
    Unfortunately I am unable to send any PMs at the moment due to some error. Would you happen to have a Skype?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jalapeno View Post
    I KNOW the rules say to buy a book on C++ and learn to code, but I hate doing those things. I used to be known as "CA_", but that profile was rather noobish so I decided to make a brand new account and start fresh.

First off I want to ask for a kind person to give me links to all the necessary downloads? (Such as C++, or VB I'm not so sure) Second, if someone would be the VERY NICEST person and take maybe 1-2 hours of 1 day out of their life to get me going in the right direction? All I need is refreshers and the basics. Such as using addies and setting up the hack, making the menu (which will be easy), and some of the more simple hacks that don't use addies like NX chams. At least that's what I think doesn't use them. Oh, and also maybe texture chams I LOVE texture chams. They remind me of the old days .

I would appreciate all the help I could get, which I know of course will be very little if this forum is the same as it used to be.
    Listen, you will never be successful if you don't get over yourself and do exactly what you said you hate. We don't need another leecher in this section who doesn't know what they are doing. We already have enough of those. Either learn the right way, or give up now. Second, you might not be cut out for this if you can't even use a search engine. You have to look things up on your own sometimes, it won't be spoonfed to you.
    Last edited by Saltine; 12-08-2012 at 03:02 PM.

Oh no! Vortex is gay!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Saltine For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (12-08-2012),teehee15 (12-08-2012)

Thanks
    Well, in the world people are different. They learn different ways. For example, one person could learn by reading as I interpret you probably do. Others learn by doing, and some others learn by seeing. I myself learn by doing. So if you would please be nicer in this section it would be greatly appreciated. We already have enough flamers in this section.

Thanks
    Well, in the world people are different. They learn different ways. For example, one person could learn by reading as I interpret you probably do. Others learn by doing, and some others learn by seeing. I myself learn by doing. So if you would please be nicer in this section it would be greatly appreciated. We already have enough flamers in this section.
    I don't learn by reading at all. Guess what I've been doing for the past 5-6 months. Got to get over it and learn how to.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to teehee15 For This Useful Post:

-Bl00d- (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Unless you're a super genius, you wont learn what the following example of code (C++) will do and mean without reading up on it.

Code:
    #include <Windows.h>
    #include <iostream>

bool bOpLikesReading = false;
    unsigned long booksRead = 0;

int Books[10];

using namespace std;

int main()
    {
        if ( booksRead == NULL )
        {
            for ( int i = 0; i < 10; i++ )
            {
                Books[i] = 1;
                booksRead++;
            }
        }

if ( booksRead >= 10 )
            bOpLikesReading = true;

if ( bOpLikesReading )
            cout << "LRN2READ" << endl;
    }
    There's something which most people will notice in that
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

teehee15 (12-08-2012)

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Thanks
    FINE! I read the books! Jesus this forum got meaner and meaner since a couple years ago. You guys could be polite about it and say something like, "I'm sorry, but the only way you are going to learn is to read a book. Here are some great books that helped me:" That would be a better way of doing it instead of getting mad at me because you're annoyed at all the little kids who say stupid shit like, "I wantz to lern 2 hack plz teach meh." I am NOT and never will be that kind of a person.

And thank you DJ Allen for the link.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    FINE! I read the books! Jesus this forum got meaner and meaner since a couple years ago. You guys could be polite about it and say something like, "I'm sorry, but the only way you are going to learn is to read a book. Here are some great books that helped me:" That would be a better way of doing it instead of getting mad at me because you're annoyed at all the little kids who say stupid shit like, "I wantz to lern 2 hack plz teach meh." I am NOT and never will be that kind of a person.

Reading books is vital to learning a language at a steady pace in my opinion, it should always be an option that should be considered right away. Also, finding your own books helps you find one specifically tuned to your liking. If we just throw books at you, you probably wont like them. There's no reason to get mad at us, you should just take our advice if you wanted it (which is to read books). If you really just want a book on C++, look at CPP Primer Plus.
    Last edited by Shadow`; 12-08-2012 at 07:37 PM.
    Currently coding applications in Java and C++.

"It is change, continuing change, inevitable change, that is the dominant factor in society today. No sensible decision can be made any longer without taking into account not only the world as it is, but the world as it will be." -Isaac Asimov

Thanks

Last time I checked, you're the angry person. All we've done is point out the obvious like we always do. Just because you didn't look into past times of people saying the exact same thing as you and seen how we would react doesn't mean you need to get upset because things didn't go how you wanted them to. And if you're trying to state we should point out good books, then google is amazing and it's not hard to find a book. If you can't find one then maybe C++ just isn't for you. When you talk about stupid kids who use bad grammar, please know we get upset with them, not only because they use bad grammar, but because they believe they are special and are entitled to learning a very complex language differently and more easily then everyone else. Please calm down, and there are hundreds of good C++ sites and books.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    @Jalapeno, if your serious about learning this is not the place to learn, I am sorry to say most of the "coders" here don't even know them self, and the ones who do know something is limited to hacks only. Hacking forums are not good to learn from. The main reason is you will learn bad habits from the guys who learnt to code here by pasting snippets together, Most of the coding here is not following the C++ standards but are just thrown together snippets found around the place. I would go to C++ forums that only talk about coding and website dedicated to teaching online(there are many of them) then once you can do different types of programs, Then come back here and understand how hacks work then write your own, you will have the knowledge by then not to paste snippets together, so writing a hack should be easy for you.
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (12-08-2012),Genesis (12-08-2012),Jalapeno (12-08-2012),Shadow` (12-09-2012)

Thanks
    Here's something i have read.
    "Teach yourself C++ in 21 days"

Teach Yourself C++ in 21 Days

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    im surprised some sourpuss
    hasnt came in and busted up on flengo for that.,
    Successful buys: 20
    Successful sells: 4
    Successful trades: 9
    Scammed: 4

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/490-vouches/560562-vouches.html

^^^^^^^^^^^
    vouche for me?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post
    Unless you're a super genius, you wont learn what the following example of code (C++) will do and mean without reading up on it.

Code:
    #include <Windows.h>
    #include <iostream>

bool bOpLikesReading = false;
    unsigned long booksRead = 0;

int Books[10];

using namespace std;

int main()
    {
        if ( booksRead == NULL )
        {
            for ( int i = 0; i < 10; i++ )
            {
                Books[i] = 1;
                booksRead++;
            }
        }

if ( booksRead >= 10 )
            bOpLikesReading = true;

if ( bOpLikesReading )
            cout << "LRN2READ" << endl;
    }
    There's something which most people will notice in that
    lol@There's something which most people will notice in that

^yeah the over use of "if statements" when a single "case statement" would do

//Edit
    Opps I mean "switch statement" for C++ coders
    Last edited by Departure; 12-11-2012 at 01:04 AM. Reason: Case --> Switch
    DJector.Lite
    Get the advantages of new injection technology, with 1 click easy to use injector, work for all platforms x86/x64

Download

D-Jector
    Get the most advanced and full featured injector around, works for any game and any platform x86/x64, nothing comes even close.
    Download

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Departure For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Flengo (12-11-2012)