Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by moutonkiller View Post
    Omg , i just updated the hack !! what's the matter?
    that you take credits (right) on a program where you have no right on, hex editing for release mean leecher. and leecher aren't welcome in AVA section of mpgh, as you will see soon, all those that aren't kid's and don't just come here for a hack, will show you the way to follow to exit this forum.

Thanks
    the hack worked for me just by opening it now i did the following stuff
    UAC was disabled
    disable xsherlock
    delete xigncode.log
    run the hack as admin in game
    reboot pc
    ccleaner
    close browser

but it seems detected can someone help me to make ava dead again ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Srsly it's jsut rediculous how leechers get supported by other players and even minions. If there comes nothing that changes my mind this will be the last version i give to you guys for now. I just no longer support a community like this.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    that you take credits (right) on a program where you have no right on, hex editing for release mean leecher. and leecher aren't welcome in AVA section of mpgh, as you will see soon, all those that aren't kid's and don't just come here for a hack, will show you the way to follow to exit this forum.
    You're really getting annoying now, all he did was take credit for updating the hacks, he didn't make any claim saying that the hacks were his. He actually gave @ccman32 credit. Unlike other leechers who just take the program and upload it to another site and don't give any credit whatsoever.

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by eliorgi209 View Post
    TRUSTED GUY!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Trusted, legit, fast what can i say, thx a lot! I vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jversion View Post
    vouched for, completely legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Traded my steam account for his AVA acc, I went first. Smooth efficient trade, thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Everytime I use it the game laggs & it shuts down at random times, help me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Guys stop bitching in this thread! I'm done with this.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ccman32 For This Useful Post:

ikaheel (12-10-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

He did not claim it to be his own, he has the proper credits on his thread. You are allowed to upload someone else's hack, even of it is simply hex edited, as long as the proper credits at given.

I understand why you are distraught, however he did not break any rules. If he did not include the credits to you, I would have deleted this thread, but in doing so he has compile with every rule. We are not backing him up, we are simply following our orders which is to enforce the rules.

Now I will be testing this myself when I get home, if it does not work the thread will be closed.

Also I can not get rid of thanks, that's something only Dave, Arun, or Liz can do.
    I'm sorry but i don't see how this can be, and cannot see this rule you keep mentioning other than the Hack Pack rule, which is what he has called it in his release, and did not say it was not his relase.

All that will happen now is the coders and hack makers will stop releasing due to the LEECHERS, and Dave will eventually close the section, which has been mentioned recently.
    Last edited by Riddick; 12-10-2012 at 03:25 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by ccman32 View Post
    Guys stop bitching in this thread! I'm done with this.
    For all of you that are still crying. Read. ^^

Vouches:

Quote Originally Posted by eliorgi209 View Post
    TRUSTED GUY!
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkkkk7 View Post
    Trusted, legit, fast what can i say, thx a lot! I vouch for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by jversion View Post
    vouched for, completely legit!
    Quote Originally Posted by iSnakes View Post
    Traded my steam account for his AVA acc, I went first. Smooth efficient trade, thanks!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ikaheel View Post
    You're really getting annoying now, all he did was take credit for updating the hacks, he didn't make any claim saying that the hacks were his. He actually gave @ccman32 credit. Unlike other leechers who just take the program and upload it to another site and don't give any credit whatsoever.
    i never said he claim as his hack, if only you could take 1 min to read what i write, well cannot expect much from MPGH community
    he said that he as right on the program (not claim as his own) proof is that he added his credit in.

you are annoying stop quote me if you don't read. also he is a leecher he clairy show it, he also tryed to get himself higher saying thing he doesn,t even know but he failed since just before he was saying something else, a leecher stay a leecher, a liar stay a liar, he is both, you can read page 2-3-4 you will see, i will not repost since lehsyrus deleted my post because he don't want people know this guys is only a newb leecher, lehsyrus is covering him why? because this guys is trying, but the problem isn't that hes trying, its that hes actually leeching.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    I'm sorry but i don't see how this can be or cannot see this rule other than the Hack Pack rule, which is what he has called it.

I think it's time to get the Higher Admin staff involved here, as if you keep saying that he has not broken the rules when he clearly has, and the morality and values people keep on here ( A
    that would be a stupid move, since admin always give reason to their staff.

---------- Post added at 05:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

For all of you that are still crying. Read. ^^
    i don't care about what CCMAN said, this guys is a leecher, and leecher are not welcome in MPGH AVA Section, since staff is actually covering him, i will do everything i can to make this new leecher get out of there, i don,t care if i get ban, this isn't a matter for me.

LEECHER AREN'T WELCOME HERE.

Thanks
    -.- srry for the time i just looked and i started the old hack -.- new hack was noting wrong with it still thx im gone fuck with aeria now see you guys online

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i don't care about what CCMAN said, this guys is a leecher, and leecher are not welcome in MPGH AVA Section, since staff is actually covering him, i will do everything i can to make this new leecher get out of there, i don,t care if i get ban, this isn't a matter for me.

LEECHER AREN'T WELCOME HERE.
    for me - AVA PlaYe have right...

Hack is working but i keep my finger crossed that "hex modificated version" will be banned from XC (stfu?)
    moutonkiller - i tell you what you should to do - just send close request to staff members and this "war?" will be finished?... this thread should be closed from a various reasons - it's leeching, this thread is a SPAM center and... it should be closed, becouse it should... i dont know why it's still exist... i'm done.

about you're modificated hack - working but it's a waste of time - XC will ban it soon, like all cheats...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Giving yourself credits just cause you hex edited it...? When you give credits that means you are a part of the team. Also he removed others' credits see the old thread for full credits list.
    Quote Originally Posted by stevecbns View Post
    which has been mentioned recently
    What do you mean? Care to enlighten me?

Also Lehsyrus please dont delete our posts since we are merely having a formal discussion here.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    moutonkiller first, you should tell ccman that you will release his hack before you did it... second, it's great that you write credits from here but idthink that he aprove it... third - dont do it second time in the future plz...

i've changed his hack too (by HEX editor) but i dont release it - just for me... idk why you've released your...
    Last edited by SzaQal; 12-10-2012 at 03:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    The shit has just hit the fan!!!!!!!

Thanks
    @Hero Explain it for them do they will realize no rules have been broken

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast