Thanks

[Idea] Making An Undetected ESP!

Remember that hack called "Rampage", where it played Quake sounds?
    It only reads memory therefore should be undetected.
    However, this gets me thinking (I am a noob at this)...
    Why don't we just only read memory about other players' locations, and make an external ESP that simply draws an overlay OUTSIDE the game window? Then all you have to do is run the game in windowed! (but of course people are dumb and they make it obvious, and it gets patched).
    We can avoid detection even more, by applying a "dropper", and make the hack's window title change constantly, and remove any hack-related key words by generating a random "cipher" of sorts. Example:
    Click here to Dog.
    Click here to Watermelon.

And in "key.txt":
    Dog = ESP
    Watermelon = Nametags

Each time the program is run, a new "cipher" is generated.
    And of course, we'll scramble the .dll as much as we can (scramble header, add random garbage, change signature, etc), and use less common injection methods (example: thread hijacking)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hungover
    Great idea try to get a admin to read this

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    1) overlays dont have any protection. I remember someone playing with an external crosshair the first day and *poof* banned
    2) unless you got a very nice way of injecting (e.g. exceptions), its easily detectable since it's just an addition to the executable (easy to find by TAC).
    3) patched does it get everytime the gane updates
    Thanks for your idea, although I have not released a single hack I didnt lose my mindT (I thought)

Yet, you are a pathetic human.

Contributor since: 7.26.2012 - ended
    Donator since: 7.14.2012

Thanks
    First off let me start by saying that external overlays are not bannable. However the way they draw the overlay is. If external overlays were bannable you would be banned for using fraps and it just wont happen people. The reason that there are no external esp's is because the only person able to make such an aim bot or esp such as the one still undetected for MW3 is Master 131 and he has stated he will not only NOT make an aim bot but he does not want to see this game get hacked like MW3 was so no you will probably never see an external esp or aim bot for this game ever on this site and if you do I would wait several weeks to download and use it. Sure you would be missing out on good fun but a real undetected hack will stay undetected as seen with master 131's hack for MW3.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    this is called an external esp

( ° ͜ʖ͡°)╭∩╮
    Former Staff
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisproblade View Post
    First off let me start by saying that external overlays are not bannable. However the way they draw the overlay is. If external overlays were bannable you would be banned for using fraps and it just wont happen people. The reason that there are no external esp's is because the only person able to make such an aim bot or esp such as the one still undetected for MW3 is Master 131 and he has stated he will not only NOT make an aim bot but he does not want to see this game get hacked like MW3 was so no you will probably never see an external esp or aim bot for this game ever on this site and if you do I would wait several weeks to download and use it. Sure you would be missing out on good fun but a real undetected hack will stay undetected as seen with master 131's hack for MW3.
    A- Fraps is not External. Fraps creates a hook at the D3D SwapChain/EndScene to draw its stuff and/or record.
    B- The reason why there aren't any External ESPs is because they are detected. As well as any other kind of application that creates External Overlay over the game window.
    C- Requestin hacks is against the rules.. Thread Closed.

PS: master131 said he is not going to create anything cause he does not wnat to get banned.. not because "he does not want to see this game get hacked". Besides.. he already got banned so....
    Last edited by MarkHC; 12-10-2012 at 10:08 PM.

CoD Minion from 09/19/2012 to 01/10/2013