Thanks

PerX stuck on vista or i am just a noob?

I really need help. This is my first time trying to use hacks. I disabled UAC and i put PerX compatability in vista on the settings as windows xp service pack 2. I want to inject canadian assassin v4 but it keeps saying waiting for the program to load. How do i do it. Plz help.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AZZAgamer95 For This Useful Post:

amyhund21 (05-12-2009),migue_angel (05-04-2009)

Thanks
    first you must run it as admin if u haven`t already so then u must look under injections and browse for which dll u want then for program 2 inject into obviously crossfire.exe no caps btw and then u hit auto (optional alot easier in my opinion) and it will put you on with hacks btw this works for all hacks and canadian assasain hack is patched... yea it sucks

DONT GET SAD YET! HE IS WORKING ON A BRAND NEW HACK WOOT!

EDIT: IF None of this works try cheatah injector V1.4 and if that doesn`t work im not sure what 2 tell u but for vista which i have not much hacks work u will come around and find the odd hack that does (i currently have 2 use some stupid foreign hack) well DONT BE AFRAID 2 THANKS ps. dont worry thanks button doesn`t bite
    Last edited by proskillz99; 05-03-2009 at 03:45 PM. Reason: O YEA FORGOT!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to proskillz99 For This Useful Post:

AZZAgamer95 (05-03-2009),JKing03 (05-09-2009)

Thanks
    thank you. What hacks do work right now?
    i want a wall hack, no recoil, see ghosts, and speed. those are the most important ones i want. again thank you for your help

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZAgamer95 View Post
    thank you. What hacks do work right now?
    i want a wall hack, no recoil, see ghosts, and speed. those are the most important ones i want. again thank you for your help
    Well i am having a hard time waiting but canadian assasin is comming out with a new hack soon will have some of those features other wise its hard 2 get much for vista but i do have a viet one which i could send u its kinda buggy but its better than nothing i say it has chams and see ghost hack and all that u figure it out after a bit ur call u can wait or get me 2 link u the viet hack

7. The Following User Says Thank You to proskillz99 For This Useful Post:

AZZAgamer95 (05-03-2009)

Thanks
    I will wait thanks. i want some stable ones incase they crash my already shitty comp. Thanks a lot for that. So the new one thats coming out will be able to run on vista. But how do u use PerX. Do u have to go into the game before u press inject? and can u give me a link to cheetah and please tell me how that works.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AZZAgamer95 View Post
    I will wait thanks. i want some stable ones incase they crash my already shitty comp. Thanks a lot for that. So the new one thats coming out will be able to run on vista. But how do u use PerX. Do u have to go into the game before u press inject? and can u give me a link to cheetah and please tell me how that works.
    ok sure shouldnt be 2 long till it comes out first i would like 2 ask if u have a msn if so add me emmatthew at hotmail.com also whats ur cf ign i wanna keep in touch with u ur a cool dude And also for the perx just follow the instructions i got and dont froget 2 hit auto then after u hit auto on perx hit crosssfire start it up and boom ur hack is injected and injector closes https://https://www.**************/?7mrf2dnwndy there is the link for cheetah injector personally my opinion is vista use cheetah injector i find it more sucessful

EDITE: the ********* is ********* sorry lol i dont know why the fu** it does that well ttyl

now i have a question for u so u can help me now if u know how so how do i get a signature lol super nooby but maybe u would know if not its aite we still cool

well ttyl bai
    Last edited by proskillz99; 05-03-2009 at 04:03 PM. Reason: dumb link

Thanks
    I am not sure about the signature. Sos i can't help you on that. My Crossfire account is ZGMFX20ASF and obviously i am not telling u my password. My in game id is X20ASFREEDOM

Thanks

Guide to Using PerX

Trying to get PerX to work for Vista is a sticky sutiation no doubt.
    You said you changed the compablilty for vista, when most people change it to "Windows Xp (Service Pack 2)"
    But If you click start and right click computer go to properties, and your computer information comes up, its bound to say something else, like mine says...
    [IMG]https://i344.photobucke*****m/albums/p329/KiddKarma/SP1.jpg[/IMG]
    You could try changing it to whatever it says here, but also try Windows XP (Service Pack 2).

Mods might wanna look into making this a sticky for the Choobs in need out there. But than again most people already know how to use it.

Very Imformative Tutorail on using PerX:
    1. Run as Admin ALWAYS a must.
    2.Load you .dll file using the Browser button.
    [IMG]https://i344.photobucke*****m/albums/p329/KiddKarma/2.jpg[/IMG]
    3.Type in "crossfire.exe" into the "What to inject:" box. Processes are case senseative.
    [IMG]https://i344.photobucke*****m/albums/p329/KiddKarma/3.jpg[/IMG]
    4.Tick the box/circle that says "Automatically" to ensure that the .dll is injected the easy way. (We all love easy now don't we.)
    [IMG]https://i344.photobucke*****m/albums/p329/KiddKarma/4.jpg[/IMG]
    5. After all this your set, and you load the game normally, when you hit Start Crossfire, at the bottom of the .dll it will run through a couple different sentences.
    [IMG]https://i344.photobucke*****m/albums/p329/KiddKarma/Processes.jpg[/IMG]
    6. After this Crossfire should load and you activate your hacks in game.

Slightly harder way to do it.
    1.Follow all the same steps. 1-4. From the other guide.
    2. Instead of ticking the box/circle for "Automatically" this time. Check the box for "Manually" and "Quit when finished".
    3. After loading up the game launcher.
    4. Quickly hit start game than hit the inject button on PerX.

Any questions don't be afraid to pm me. ^^

Karma.~

Thanks
    YOu are just a noob

Thanks
    can some one send me the site web to download perx for cross fire ..at skatedude_5@hotmail.com..! i realy need help

Thanks
    Alright. Either your hacks are outdated (which they are im pretty sure) or you didnt run as admin. Right click on the PerX icon, click run as administrator, and click allow. Then it should work.