Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored

Blackshot 0Hp Glitch and Tips For Sound Mod

Here is how you do the 0hp glitch
    : First , you need to go to a room/match with hosts....: DO NOT GO SG&MY CHANNEL.. If you sg , go to SG , Lion City , Singapura... For other countries... i am afraid i do not know....
    Secondly , You must have a grenade... and its recommended that ur the host.. as it is easier to do it...
    Thirdly , you throw the grenade upwards , and when it reaches the floor just a little beside u , immediately Change Host. For @itslim12 and others

================================================== ==============================================

Ok... i figured out how to not make disadvantage... i do not know if some of you knows.... but when someone posted a weapon sound mod , without the named : mono files... i figured out that mono files are actually the others' people's shooting sound (in your blackshot)....... so if you never change the mono files... you will only hear silencer sound / sound mods in your own sound... such as : Awp sound (not mono) : Silencer , Awp (MONO) sound : Sasr

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

/request @Vehrdyn question : i put wrong title.. it should be tutorial not release
    Last edited by Vehrdyn; 12-15-2012 at 06:05 AM. Reason: Change Title
    Pokemon Master

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by WeiWeiTheHacker View Post
    Here is how you do the 0hp glitch
    : First , you need to go to a room/match with hosts....: DO NOT GO SG&MY CHANNEL.. If you sg , go to SG , Lion City , Singapura... For other countries... i am afraid i do not know....
    Secondly , You must have a grenade... and its recommended that ur the host.. as it is easier to do it...
    Thirdly , you throw the grenade upwards , and when it reaches the floor just a little beside u , immediately Change Host. For @itslim12 and others

================================================== ==============================================

Ok... i figured out how to not make disadvantage... i do not know if some of you knows.... but when someone posted a weapon sound mod , without the named : mono files... i figured out that mono files are actually the others' people's shooting sound (in your blackshot)....... so if you never change the mono files... you will only hear silencer sound / sound mods in your own sound... such as : Awp sound (not mono) : Silencer , Awp (MONO) sound : Sasr

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

/request @Vehrdyn question : i put wrong title.. it should be tutorial not release
    lol? i dont throw up i throw down more easy.
    WHERE THE F I AM

Solo leveling

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Dreamer View Post
    lol? i dont throw up i throw down more easy.
    agreeed read my post