• hate em

74 25.87%
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

hate/like muslims

do u hate or like muslims
    or u got nuffn against em thus break even.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    I can't hate one crazy religion over another crazy religion.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

hamada008 (07-26-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    I can't hate one crazy religion over another crazy religion.
    yea like the atheists..... dats the craziest of em all....... i mean wth..... BIG BANG THEORY..... awe come on, u guys can come up wid smthin better
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to hbk For This Useful Post:

alijiad (01-02-2010),sayedragon (12-28-2009),Stephen (12-11-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I am a muslim and i dont really care who likes me who dont likes me i am not doing for people doing it for allah
    [IMG]https://i616.photobucke*****m/albums/tt241/ShannySiick808/Others/RanDoMneSS/14.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i489.photobucke*****m/albums/rr257/the_502_life/Forum%20Stuff/thnextposter.gif[/IMG]

7. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to 1shot20kills For This Useful Post:

-Devil- (02-27-2010),bibo (02-14-2010),byakuyachy (12-05-2009),Dethklok134 (07-30-2009),DjFunky (11-13-2009),EcHo (07-28-2009),eliteskeet (06-30-2009),fahdawe (06-21-2009),mistaoo (02-26-2010),misterchill (07-28-2009),ruffendz (07-24-2009),sayedragon (12-28-2009),soccahplayh (06-25-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by hbk View Post
    yea like the atheists..... dats the craziest of em all....... i mean wth..... BIG BANG THEORY..... awe come on, u guys can come up wid smthin better
    Do I ask too much from you, when I ask you to please use proper grammar, punctuation and spelling?

Maybe a little science will do you some good.
    TalkOrigins Archive: Exploring the Creation/Evolution Controversy
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

EyesofMars (05-06-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shot20kills View Post
    I am a muslim and i dont really care who likes me who dont likes me i am not doing for people doing it for allah
    This is responding to your signature that says "Islam 4 Life"
    I think you should correct that it should be more like
    "Islam 4 Life or You'll Be Killed"

"The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." 9:83:17

"Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"
    4:52:206

"Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" 9:84:57

"I came to the Prophet along with two men (from the tribe) of Ash'ariyin, one on my right and the other on my left, while Allah's Apostle was brushing his teeth (with a Siwak), and both men asked him for some employment. The Prophet said, 'O Abu Musa (O 'Abdullah bin Qais!).' I said, 'By Him Who sent you with the Truth, these two men did not tell me what was in their hearts and I did not feel (realize) that they were seeking employment.' As if I were looking now at his Siwak being drawn to a corner under his lips, and he said, 'We never (or, we do not) appoint for our affairs anyone who seeks to be employed. But O Abu Musa! (or 'Abdullah bin Qais!) Go to Yemen.'" The Prophet then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion). Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my prayers.'" 9:84:58

"A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle" 9:89:271

A bit repetitive if you ask me, but who am I to question the "Holy" Quran.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Paroxysm For This Useful Post:

EyesofMars (05-06-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Atheism is the only proven religon (and i think it is correct) SO GTFO.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to A⁴ For This Useful Post:

[Jax] (07-24-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    If you're lazy here's NOVA.
    NOVA | Origins | Watch the Program: Back to the Beginning | PBS

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGitsasabotage! View Post
    Atheism is the only proven religon (and i think it is correct) SO GTFO.
    meh, each religion or belief has its holes but pls lets not go into this again......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    YOU FUCKING FAIL
    atheists dont belive in big bang theroy, they just belive there is no god/creator

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Quote Originally Posted by 1shot20kills View Post
    making ur sig on a gaming forum delclaring your love for islam is one of the main reasons the world detests you.

1bomb20kill's gtfo mpgh stupid muslim -.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by Paroxysm View Post
    This is responding to your signature that says "Islam 4 Life"
    I think you should correct that it should be more like
    "Islam 4 Life or You'll Be Killed" =====> yea cause thats the only right way! the thing is if a person goes to school and is taught a couse..... bt during the exam hey writes smthin irrelivent to the question..... he will obviously FAIL..... same is the case with religion..... u ppl can think and create what ever you like.... bt at the end, if its not according to islam.... ur gonna be thrown in hell
    "The blood of a Muslim who confesses that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and that I am His Apostle, cannot be shed except in three cases: In Qisas for murder, a married person who commits illegal sexual intercourse and the one who reverts from Islam (apostate) and leaves the Muslims." 9:83:17 ===> so ur saying that this is a bad thing? if a person murders or rapes ur sister/mother/cousin/w/e should be let free? is dat wat ur sayin?..... moreover this doesnt mean that if a person leaves islam, he should be killed on the spot.... bt rather if a person who leaves islam AND DOES SMTHING NOT ACCORDING TO LAW.... only then is there an option to kill him.
    "Ali burnt some people and this news reached Ibn 'Abbas, who said, "Had I been in his place I would not have burnt them, as the Prophet said, 'Don't punish (anybody) with Allah's Punishment.' No doubt, I would have killed them, for the Prophet said, 'If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him.'"
    4:52:206 ===> same as above

"Some Zanadiqa (atheists) were brought to 'Ali and he burnt them. The news of this event, reached Ibn 'Abbas who said, "If I had been in his place, I would not have burnt them, as Allah's Apostle forbade it, saying, 'Do not punish anybody with Allah's punishment (fire).' I would have killed them according to the statement of Allah's Apostle, 'Whoever changed his Islamic religion, then kill him.'" 9:84:57 ===> i think the translation is not correct
    "I came to the Prophet along with two men (from the tribe) of Ash'ariyin, one on my right and the other on my left, while Allah's Apostle was brushing his teeth (with a Siwak), and both men asked him for some employment. The Prophet said, 'O Abu Musa (O 'Abdullah bin Qais!).' I said, 'By Him Who sent you with the Truth, these two men did not tell me what was in their hearts and I did not feel (realize) that they were seeking employment.' As if I were looking now at his Siwak being drawn to a corner under his lips, and he said, 'We never (or, we do not) appoint for our affairs anyone who seeks to be employed. But O Abu Musa! (or 'Abdullah bin Qais!) Go to Yemen.'" The Prophet then sent Mu'adh bin Jabal after him and when Mu'adh reached him, he spread out a cushion for him and requested him to get down (and sit on the cushion). Behold: There was a fettered man beside Abu Muisa. Mu'adh asked, "Who is this (man)?" Abu Muisa said, "He was a Jew and became a Muslim and then reverted back to Judaism." Then Abu Muisa requested Mu'adh to sit down but Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down till he has been killed. This is the judgment of Allah and His Apostle (for such cases) and repeated it thrice. Then Abu Musa ordered that the man be killed, and he was killed. Abu Musa added, "Then we discussed the night prayers and one of us said, 'I pray and sleep, and I hope that Allah will reward me for my sleep as well as for my prayers.'" 9:84:58 ===> yea i would have done the same.... religion isnt a joke.... that you can enter and leave anytime you want
    "A man embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism. Mu'adh bin Jabal came and saw the man with Abu Musa. Mu'adh asked, "What is wrong with this (man)?" Abu Musa replied, "He embraced Islam and then reverted back to Judaism." Mu'adh said, "I will not sit down unless you kill him (as it is) the verdict of Allah and His Apostle" 9:89:271

A bit repetitive if you ask me, but who am I to question the "Holy" Quran.
    all i can say is wow..... can you reference where u got this translation from?
    Fate Rarely Calls Upon Us at a Moment of Our Choosing

[img]https://i981.photobucke*****m/albums/ae291/hbktminc/untitled2-1-1.jpg[/img]
    Join the HeartBreak ARMY: https://www.mpgh.net/forum/groups/heart_break_army.html

I'm a Muslim, What are You?
    Trademark Inc.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    I'm creating my own religion.. whose with me!

Yes, There will be cookies!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by EyesofMars View Post
    I'm creating my own religion.. whose with me!

Yes, There will be cookies!
    Hell yeah! Sign me up!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    I don't care what anybody thinks,i think the process of evolution is right.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast