Thanks

Wondering about a post

I was wondering if I would be allowed to post this post in the dayz b/s/t section. I asked a mod but he didn't respond:
    Thanks in advance for reading my post! Like many others, I wasted lots of money on keys in hopes that my bypass would be undetected. But, alas, after 1-2 days I was globally banned again and out a couple bucks for a key. I decided to do some investigation on how and why exactly battleye bans you. In my searches I found this information:

Battleye does not ban you for executing scripts. Only servers can detect scripts and admins can issue bans for them. Actual usage of scripts to spawn items, vehicles, etc. Do not under any circumstances get you globally banned.

Global bans are issued all at the same time, as battleye takes time to scan all servers for certain bypasses that they find and ban for them.

Most importantly: Battleye actually bans for BYPASSING their scans. When you run a script, your bypass (assuming you currently have one) keeps you from instantly being detected by battleye's scans. However, for many months, battleye has flawlessly detected all public bypasses and banned everyone using them every few days in a ban wave. The real question is, how can you avoid these global bans?

I have found the answer. One day, a friend told me about a bypass that was being worked on that could bypass battleye and allow scripts to be run, without being detected and banned a few days later. He linked me to the site, and I decided to buy a subscription, because my current bypass was down constantly and was losing me 5 dollars every 2 days on keys anyway. I figured it would be cheaper to believe this new bypass and save on keys than to lose the 10 or 15 bucks for subscription in keys in the next week anyway.

I am happy to announce that I have avoided 2 bypasses so far with my key. Ever since purchasing my new bypass, I have not been banned. I was so happy about this discovery that I have decided to share my knowledge of battleye and bypassing with fellow hackers on the only public dayz hacking site I know of. The site that my friend referred me to is called ********, and I had never heard of it before he let me in on the secret.

I figured I would share this information with any of those who would like it. If you don't care, you can leave the post alone and get banned every 2 days, unable to hack for 3/4 of the time. I know that anyone that switches bypasses will save the money from switching in a week, just because they don't have to constantly buy keys. If anyone thinks this is a key stealer for some reason, it isn't even a link to a download. It is a link to a sign up page for a hacking site. Just check it out, sign up and look around. All I am saying is that the dayz hack from this site is absolutely worth it, and it is the best on the market currently. Thanks for reading my post and have a great day!

P.S. Mods, if you have any problem with this post let me know, I am genuinely trying to share knowledge of dayz hacking without being banned.

In dayz b/s/t people post e-junkies links and all kinds of selling stuff, and I was wondering if I could post that. If not, I understand.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    Advertisement is not allowed, but if the isn't competing and if it is completely safe, it could be approved. You will need to ask the minions of the section or a GM/Dave/Liz

The lines in my Steam are i's