Thanks

Can i ask for Sponsorpay help?

Hi! i've done many s.u.r.v.e.y.s in more then 5 countries, but like everyone know 90% of them dont work. But i've heard that if you send a proof of your completed s.u.r.v.e.y (Screenshot) to sponsorpay by e-mail, they will reward you. But im afraid they will ban me when they see all my completed s.u.r.v.e.y.s in different countries. Anyone have tried this before ? know if it is safe ? Thanks.
    Last edited by eloir; 12-17-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    Hey bud! I did the very same.. I have used proxies, which they have noticed.. so I cannot get funds anymore BUT! using USA proxy (tunnelbear) I can watch adverts and videos, 10-150 funds/video..

I sent a proof of a finished ******, they said hello and sorry but we have detected a proxy blabla. I told I haven't used any.. they said have you been abroad lately? I said no and made a pathetic excuse.. well, I didnt get my funds but yeah by watching videos you can still get them! I got 1000 in half an hour lol..

Thanks
    Thanks ! i think is best leave it alone
    But about the videos, i dont see many video offers in US, how u can get 1000 funds with them ? u were a long time without made it, so u had a lot of offers?

Thanks
    sorry I meant UK.. I remembered that US had more.. well, I'm doing them right now, using tunnelbear (UK) :-)
    Im having 10-60 fund videos right now.. when it says "sorry we don't have any videos ATM" just spam the videos tab or refresh the page!
    I'm checking it every weekend from now on, trying to get 1249 funds.. I have about 500 now I guess and 50K credits ;p

Thanks
    hey thanks for this tip of refresh page, i will try it !

Thanks
    there is also a another one! better than tunnelbear :-)

I just tried it! It has germany, poland(no videos :/ ), UK, US, France.. you can watch all videos and earn atlest that 1249, so you can buy a new weapon :-)

freesafeip[DOT]com

Very simple to use

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alzzu12 For This Useful Post:

Rockydo (12-17-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Hey guys,

I made a thread with a list of all working sponsorpay offers, you might be interested
    I'd say sponsorpay works about 50 % of the time for me, just depends on the offers (I've made close to 40k funds total )

Edit: Thanks alot alzzu12 for your very useful program, I will be able to do even more sur.veys
    It's as fast as TunnelBear and there is no data limit, nice find alzzu !! nice find !
    Last edited by Rockydo; 12-17-2012 at 01:38 PM.

Thanks
    ;p I've known that program for a while, not too long, but I didn't know it would work like TB!

This turkish guy in these forums has this thread 10k + fund etc.. check it out!

Thanks
    hey Alzzu12, about the tip of spam clicks on video tab, this works well for you ? what brownser do you use ?
    It worked for me in Uk, but at each spam just 1 video show up, and after a few times didint worked anymore.

Thanks
    Google chrome, if you have adblock turn it off! (if you don't, don't even ask what it is lol)
    I had to spam vid tab about 5-15 times till videos started showing up again

Use that FREESAFEIP, it has lots of countries, germany has alot of videos, so does france..

Oh and by the way!
    I'm creating a new e-mail, then setting my P4F account to US and do US ******s with this SafeIP proxy!! :-) I hope it works..

You should try too
    Last edited by alzzu12; 12-18-2012 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Wouldn't work if you've done other countrys offer

"Thank you for your inquiry.

It appears that you have been looking into more offerwalls than we originally designed for your location.

Our sponsors are localized and do their best to provide attractive offers to customers who reside within a specific region.

We are therefore unable to process your request. If you think you received this message in an error, please reply to this email and try to convince us you did not use proxies.

Thank you for your understanding."

Thanks
    Videos do work, I got this very same message