Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    This doesn't seem to work for me, whenever i choose options i go into game and get the requirements but it doesn't giver me 25 k or even 10 k, any help would be super, greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    its not suppose to Sheesh Stupido
    Quote Originally Posted by skullbones1 View Post
    This doesn't seem to work for me, whenever i choose options i go into game and get the requirements but it doesn't giver me 25 k or even 10 k, any help would be super, greatly appreciated!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    It does say only to use it within the Barracks, but leave it running in MP, you will be disconnected with a Cheat Detected message, then VAC banned from Zombies, SP, and MP. Not worth it. It should be labeled as detected, as its so easy to forget to close.
    Last edited by justin871; 12-20-2012 at 08:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by justin871 View Post
    It should be labeled as detected, as its so easy to forget to close.
    I agree, but detected basically means u get banned no matter if you close it or not sooooo.....

Thanks
    Thanks for leeching my trainer and not even knowing who made it. If you click on "About" in the trainer you will see that it was made by me, dharbert.

Anyway, you leeched an old version. The numpad 1 function was not working correctly, and I have since corrected that.

For those who think they have been banned for using it, I don't know what to tell you. I've been using it for a week now, only activating it in the barracks, then closing it out, and I've had no problems whatsoever. This one is about to be outdated as well. I'm in the processs of releasing a 50k trainer with other additional features.
    Last edited by dharbert; 12-20-2012 at 10:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sir u only joined today... u could be any random guy just calling urself him xD
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Thanks for leeching my trainer and not even knowing who made it. If you click on "About" in the trainer you will see that it was made by me, dharbert.

Anyway, you leeched an old version. The numpad 1 function was not working correctly, and I have since corrected that.

For those who think they have been banned for using it, I don't know what to tell you. I've been using it for a week now, only activating it in the barracks, then closing it out, and I've had no problems whatsoever. This one is about to be outdated as well. I'm in the processs of releasing a 50k trainer with other additional features.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AsianRice View Post
    Sir u only joined today... u could be any random guy just calling urself him xD
    Think what you want. Just check out my posts on the site where this was leeched from. I told everyone to only use it in the barracks, then close it out. It's not my fault if you use it while in the lobby, in a match, or if you leave it running in the background while playing.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    i dont even know what website ur from and dont tend to join that fail site anyways
    Quote Originally Posted by dharbert View Post
    Think what you want. Just check out my posts on the site where this was leeched from. I told everyone to only use it in the barracks, then close it out. It's not my fault if you use it while in the lobby, in a match, or if you leave it running in the background while playing.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by justin871 View Post
    It does say only to use it within the Barracks, but leave it running in MP, you will be disconnected with a Cheat Detected message, then VAC banned from Zombies, SP, and MP. Not worth it. It should be labeled as detected, as its so easy to forget to close.
    how do you forget to close it?, your suppose to open it, press 1-4 and close it. NOT do it in game. So basically your in barracks, alt-tab, open the hack, press the buttons, close it. THEN alt-tab back. I dont understand how so many people are fucking this up. I just prestige again, been using this for like 8 hours now. No bans, no cheat detected, its working so nicely for me.

---------- Post added at 02:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Hey i would love the new trainer, where can i find that?

Thanks
    I used this a couple hours ago and have not been banned. knock on wood. But i deleted it since I do not want to risk anymore.

---------- Post added at 03:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:40 AM ----------

The way I use it is i have the game on window and go to barracks and start up the hack, choose what i want, close it, then get the xp. but so many people are saying you are getting banned. I don't get it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    @AsianRice he is the real creator...ik i have the same amount of low posts but check the posts on uc.

btw its not that difficult to just press ONE button and close the damn thing-.-

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    can i get banned?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Just use it in the Barracks.

//THIS HACK IS SO FUCKING NICE!
    Last edited by xHuxley; 12-21-2012 at 05:29 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    so nice you will get a ban if you keep using it , i dont blame the creator of this hack i took the chance and paid the price, for trying to level up quick, and for the record used in barracks then i closed the hack then play a few rounds and started the hack again after 3 or 4 games ,done this all night then i get cheat detected .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    i used it since last weeks "alpha" where i created my own version of it. now im prestige 10 with barely 3 days played time and im not banned...u all just failed to close it in the barracks thats all

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast