Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Well, Number 1: If Dave goes to jail, this site may be hopeless; Number 2: This site wasn't down because of swine flu.; Number 3: N3x0n shouldn't have filed that complaint.;

Bananas. ^_^ Bai

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle View Post
    You do know that hacking is against the Internet Security Act of 2000. I think we should be the ones being called of having a life since we hack a game.. We have time on our hands to learn how to code just because we want to hack which is illegal. People can suffer from federal prison and other websites like wr-source and warrock-hacks were already warned by K2 who almost filed a lawsuit.
    Hacking for the purposes of stealing private information, fraud (both monetary and non monetary), and other high security (IE: SSN's,IDs,Bank accounts etc), yes its illegal, "hacking" your own memory to gain an edge on the game, nope...

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

Thanks
    glad to see mpgh up again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by danielle View Post
    You do know that hacking is against the Internet Security Act of 2000. I think we should be the ones being called of having a life since we hack a game.. We have time on our hands to learn how to code just because we want to hack which is illegal. People can suffer from federal prison and other websites like wr-source and warrock-hacks were already warned by K2 who almost filed a lawsuit.
    There is an enormous difference between filing a lawsuit, and winning. Just because threats are made, does not indicate in ANY way that they would have won.

Thanks
    Originally Posted by danielle View Post

We are editing our OWN memory on our OWN computer to give us an edge in gaming. That's like plugging in a cheat code on a console but in a more complicated manner. The Internet Security Act of 2000 states that for unlawfully accessing to commit fraud, and damaging, a protected computer where that conduct: (1) causes a loss aggregating at least $5,000 in value during a one-year period to one or more individuals; (2) modifies or impairs the medical examination, diagnosis, treatment, or care of one or more individuals; (3) causes physical injury to any person; or (4) threatens public health or safety. Includes attempted offenses within the scope of the Act. In no way what so ever are we causing any of these things to ***** for simply releasing a "hacking" tool for their game.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Alright newbs 1 Dave is not going to jail and 2 gamehacking is NOT illegal get over it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    lol noo ****** **** hacks aww xD
    [img]https://img1.**********/img/cooltext42005269110mf.gif[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Lol none of you ever been in the system huh? Even if there was some type of violation here, dave would hop on a plea bargain before EVER doing any time, ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    lmao the ********** section is gone

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    lmao, ***** is pathetic and no one is going to jail because of hacking the game , if it were a hack like where u get blackmarket weapons, that would be different cuz they loose money for it , but just some memory hacks like wh and chams ... wtf seriously

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I hope that the c o m b a t a r m s sections be fast back.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    but kinda strange that other hack sites dont got something like that , or atleast they dont care lol like game anarchy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Yeah but 3vil3 MPGH is much more profficient at it then many other sites.

Thanks
    Do you guys plan to continue selling VIP Hacks? I am just curious. Also when you make money like this on the internet do you need to report that to the I.R.S?

Thanks
    *****-****** ****. i have a friend who has connections with ******, he said ***** was on his tail with ***. the site has been shut down, just look it up.

hahaha...... its all censored n e x o n c o m b a t a r m s s o b e i t n e x o n t g s
    Last edited by joeboe; 05-09-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: it would be nice for readers to know what i am talking about...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast