Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    So , is this c# DUDE IM 13, i have Vs 2010, but Im useless bro 13 GRADE 9 THIS YEAR DUDE!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerrich View Post
    So , is this c# DUDE IM 13, i have Vs 2010, but Im useless bro 13 GRADE 9 THIS YEAR DUDE!
    13? Dude......... @mwxplayer is like 14..... You got no excuse.
    I started C++ when I was 11..... (Wow....I sound like a no-life geek....Complete opposite now :P)

Thanks
    Okay guys, sorry for my immature spelling and stuff. I was trying to act noobish, im 13, just started grade 9, just started C# programming this year, I have had no help except from school, you cant expect me to be like mxwplayer and compile codes out of nowhere. If you can help me with this kind of stuff I will be really grateful. The thing is, I know you might not like teknomw3, but thats practically the only MW3 i play, so is it compatible?

Thanks Alot guys

|WZ|~TERMINATOR

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by farmerrich View Post
    Okay guys, sorry for my immature spelling and stuff. I was trying to act noobish, im 13, just started grade 9, just started C# programming this year, I have had no help except from school, you cant expect me to be like mxwplayer and compile codes out of nowhere. If you can help me with this kind of stuff I will be really grateful. The thing is, I know you might not like teknomw3, but thats practically the only MW3 i play, so is it compatible?

Thanks Alot guys

|WZ|~TERMINATOR
    C# is only good if you make external hacks. C++ is what you wanna know if you're looking at more advanced ones. And help? Dude, you have everything you need at your disposal, look through source codes and work from there. It really isn't that hard. I made my first real hack after about 2 weeks of searching and trying.

P.S. C&P'ing is "ok" for beginners. -InSaNe- released an aimbot source, it's not hard to port it to tekno. For the carepackage bunkers....well it's impossible for tekno, the ServerAddon compatible for it doesn't support model spawning. You'll need IW5M if you want to do this.

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 AM ----------

Also, if you need help, PM me.

Thanks
    Hi your work is good but i cant use it on tekno i play mw3 on tekno and because of their outdated addons there is no map edits are possible through plugins so anything else that i can edit maps ? anything?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by jack070 View Post
    Hi your work is good but i cant use it on tekno i play mw3 on tekno and because of their outdated addons there is no map edits are possible through plugins so anything else that i can edit maps ? anything?
    Actually, I've seen them try to port IW5M's InfinityScript on tekno with a fair amount of success. So it may be a possibility soon (As I've seen working Map Edits on TeknoMW3 now)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12