Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post
    I don't really like drinking, I honestly do it only when I'm stoned because I fucking hate the taste. Alcohol tastes like complete ass and I don't understand people who drink it on a regular basis like its water.
    I'd rather drink first then get stoned, don't like getting stoned first then drinking

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

If i'm drinking beer I'll drink Speights. Just because it's a local one, lol. But If I drink 9/10 it's the double blacks. They taste soo good and aren't expensive. I need to experiment with some more shit sometime though.
    Try some Jager and a good, citrus flavored energy drink like full throttle. 2 parts energy drink 1 part jager, makes it taste delicious and it gets you drunk pretty quickly. The sidewalk slammers are also very tasty and get you fucked up off of about 5 USD (around here). Just grab some vodka and make a few mixed drinks, my grandmother used to own a bar and she taught me how to make tons of different drinks out of shit like lemon skin, tomato juice, celery, different organic beverages, root, etc. It's a lot of fun

Thanks
    My Mood
    In Love
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

Try some Jager and a good, citrus flavored energy drink like full throttle. 2 parts energy drink 1 part jager, makes it taste delicious and it gets you drunk pretty quickly. The sidewalk slammers are also very tasty and get you fucked up off of about 5 USD (around here). Just grab some vodka and make a few mixed drinks, my grandmother used to own a bar and she taught me how to make tons of different drinks out of shit like lemon skin, tomato juice, celery, different organic beverages, root, etc. It's a lot of fun

I'll be spending a week with you sometime.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ed For This Useful Post:

Lehsyrus (12-26-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post

I'll be spending a week with you sometime.
    Pppaarrttaaayyyyyy

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Other than beer. I've only drank with my friends (Vodka, etc) Hella fun. Around 16~17 I started. Not a lot just on special occasions.
    ... hi
    [IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/82d7_zps705242c3.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i1283.photobucke*****m/albums/a546/MintSica/genek_zps5e053d2e.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by ayclny8kd View Post
    pandora rings At a single stage the text 'Tie-Dye' crammed us with terrible ideas of 90s type baggy T-shirts with designs reminiscent of fluorescent vomit but we're going to do a whole U-turn as tie-dye is ready to generally be the 'It' print on the time.We know it seems scary so you very likely you shouldn't want to leap on this craze but neglect neon pink and yellow swirls and think ocean blues while in the marble impact. You won't need to go all hippy to test tie-dye as any color performs.This period the development would be to don parts the place the colours blend into one another the natural way relatively compared to the retro splashy design and rely on us it's a lot classier. Remark on this ArticleDesigners this includes Tracey Reese and Josh Goot implemented the methodology within their Spring/ Summer 09 reveals proving this look will probably be tremendous this period. And Angelina Jolie got on-board a complete 12 months early selecting a brown tie-dye dress to hide her being pregnant bump.If all-over tie-dye is really a bit too much for your requirements you could try a skirt on the sequence in opposition to a basic white or black vest leading for your excellent start looking which performs day or nights just swap among gladiator sandals and heels.We like the effect of blues and greens however, if you might be feeling courageous check out even more stand out colours like orange or pink as colour clashing is an additional massive look this year.Two traits in one piece? You'll find it an expenditure!FemaleFirst - Jessica WatsonIt is a Mini Pattern: Jeggings Thomas Sabo Charms Jewellery - Thomas Sabo Online La Roux are Quantity 1 in the charts, the Tings Tings rocked Glastonbury this weekend and Woman GaGa is totally everywhere- so it is actually only all natural electro pop is taking around the trend community way too.Think that rock chick fulfills place cadet, neon prints and shoulder pads, ridiculous eye make up and sculpted hair and you are down when using the electro pop glimpse. Touch upon this ArticleElectro girls like to go from the norm- so we guess their hating the fact their glance is rapid starting to be mainstream.Woman GaGa's whacky cubic Thierry Mugler creations may still be considered a little bit wild for the very high avenue but neon rave vests and slice out leggings are in many from the major establishments today.Take a look at the electro inspired outfit we pulled on the huge road.......Menswear belonging to the month: Elvis Jesus Tshirts Thomas Sabo Charms Jewellery - Thomas Sabo Online
    canada goose sale <br />Albert Wolsky is definitely the Academy Award winning costume designer powering the iconic trend in movies which includes Bugsy, Grease, All of that Jazz and most just lately he dressed Leonardo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet for Innovative Road.Female Primary caught up with him to see what in fact goes on while in the wardrobe division.........<br />Have you normally desired to generally be a costume designer? If not how did you end up within this profession?I've not often desired being a costume designer.* I actually flirted with the idea of being a fashion designer.* I very quickly realized that it was not a field I was interested in.* With some delay-- a few years as a travel agent--I came upon the idea of combining my interest in clothes and my love of the theater.* And here I am.What is the process for taking clothes from the storyboard to the screen? And how long does it take?As a costume designer I don't storyboard.* I do however do a lot of research and painful sketching.* The length of time it all takes depends on how much time I am given.* It is rarely luxurious.* Sometimes it's very short.* Groundbreaking Highway which came together very quickly and had to evolve also very quickly gave me very short four or five weeks to prepare.The process for designing is to start with reading, rereading and even more rereading the script, meetings with the director, research, sketching if needed, fabric collecting, patterns, fittings on actors and finishing which sometimes requires aging so that the clothes don't look as if they just emerged from a costume shop.* All of these by the way is team work.* I don't want to infer that I do it all alone.<br />What inspired you for the costumes for Revolutionary Road?My inspiration for Innovative Road was researching the fifties not from a trend sense but from an everyday practical sense.* Thus I stayed away from vogue magazine and instead researched magazines like Life, Colliers, Sears Roebuck catalogues, photographers of that period.* In short the business world of New York and suburbia in Connecticut.* All dictated by the characters of the script and the costume needs. Comment on this Article<br />What is your favourite style era, and why?Since my work is character, describing who people are and what they are doing I like any period but today.* I obtain doing my work in a current period very hard to accomplish.* It's wonderful that we live in times where anything goes vogue wise.* But it's very difficult when it comes to character work.<br />What is your favourite production that you have worked on, and why?I have many favorite movies that I've worked on.* Going back in time I can say Lenny, Sophie's Choice, Grease, Bugsy and more not long ago Road To Perdition which is a special favorite since I had the most total control down to even having fabrics woven so that the clothes draped and hung properly.* You can't do a period well without the proper fabrics of the times.<br />What did you come across the most challenging production to work on, and why?I think that Across The Universe was one of the most challenging productions I worked.* Set mostly during the mid to late sixties it was a challenge to describe where all our principals were coming from.* As an example, Liverpool for one of the characters.* In additions there were theatrical fantasy moments invented by Julie Taymor, our director.* It was challenging but also quite wonderful to work both realistically and in a theatrical mode.Trend Alert: Patriotic Flags pandora bracelet Mischa Barton and Lindsay Lohan have been completely sporting some fab fringed purses all around LA lately and now they've landed on our great streets way too.Leather-based fringing is one thing generally asscoiated with nation and western fanatics and line dancers however the tassle search is de facto scorching this summer time. Remark on this article <p style="text-align: center;"><p style="text-align: center;">Fringe Shopper, ASOS, £25A fringed handbag is a must have accessory incredibly hot off the spring/summer catwalks of Alexander McQueen and Alberta Ferretti- but there are also some totally fab offerings on the significant street at the moment.Whether it be a tote for a day of shopping or a cross body to keep those festival essentials to hand- you need tassles if you want to be on-trend this summer months.<p style="text-align: center;"><p style="text-align: center;">Fringe Cross Body Bag, New Take a look, £15We love this studded cross body bag from New Look and feel (£15 in the sale!). It looks great with simple shorts and vest top or teamed with a tribal print maxi dress.Trend In Aid Of Redheads Thomas Sabo Charms Jewellery - Thomas Sabo Online
    Sounds like a fucking good deal to me!
    Nipples

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    For whatever reason, I can't stand weak alcohols like neer and wine.
    I have a higher (taste) tolerance for whiskey, rum, etc., though I don't drink often.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post

I'd rather drink first then get stoned, don't like getting stoned first then drinking
    I get stoned first because of the shitty taste.

alot of people like the taste though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadian View Post

I get stoned first because of the shitty taste.

alot of people like the taste though.
    i feel like i taste it more when stoned

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Father drank once in the army it was as bitter as fuck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Can't stand beer, taste like water mixed with lemon and shit. I do however smoke weed and orange kush here and there to relive some school stress but i'm not a heavy smoker or drinker for that part.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Solo View Post

I may be retarded, but at least I'm a successful rap artist.
    I hate rap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Paranoid
    I just drink because i like to get drunk and say shit...
    Because of that i got laid 2 times bro.
    Its a nice feeling thru but when you wake up the next day you will be fucked up a bit.
    WANNAH SMOKE SUM COLOURED WEED? THERE YAH GO --->

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Only beer tastes like shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    to have fun .
    to be more brave i guess.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast