Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (12/14/12)

17th Edition
    12/14/12

Merry Christmas from MPGH
    It's Christmas time in MPGH! With only a few weeks till Christmas, MPGH has added a few features to make the holiday even better. With the addition of the new logo made by @Liz herself, @Dave84311 also added a vBulletin plugin called 'Snowstorm' which enables a cool snowing effect on MPGH. More Christmas features and additions are soon to come. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Welcome, Editors!
    As it nears the end of the 30-day trial for the Trial Editors, the Wiki Managers are assigning personal assignment and tasks to each of the Trial Editors in order to complete his/her trial - once completed, the Editor will be redeemed with his/her official Editor tag. It's unknown what's to happen to the Editors that do not finish their personal assignment / tasks in the time given. Along with official Editors being chosen, more Wiki Managers are putting applications up to join the Editor team.

User News

We had a Quippie contest this week, and the winner was chosen! Congratulations to Mega Man on winning the Quippie contest! Have fun with your new slave!

Cocksuckers were banned today (14th), which means tomorrow is the Cocksucker voteout! Gather together tomorrow and vote for who should regain their cock and their freedom back!

Postbans

Congratulations to Hugo Boss on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Ravallo on 14,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Vehrdyn on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Dreamer.JR on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Royce on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to edwss on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to Derpity Derp on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to DarkLordXYZ on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to Samta on 9,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Markus 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to MusiK on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Sjoerd on 16,000 post!
    Congratulations to DJ_Dreamer on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to ~Shadow on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to iSmexy on 6,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to aeronyx!
    Happy Birthday to Jazk!!
    Happy Birthday to Fox!

Promotions
    Congratulations to Dreamer.JR on middleman!
    Congratulations to Hugo Boss on middleman!

Resignations / Demotions

Time resigned as moderator. Good luck in your future enveadors.

Interview - [MPGH]DJ Allen

[MPGH]Retard: Hello Allen!
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Hello.

[MPGH]Retard: How are you?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Good and you?

[MPGH]Retard: Pretty good. First of all, how and why did you come to MPGH?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Well I was been playing Combat Arms since 2010 and alot of people hacked so one day I thought I should search up hacks and so the first link that poped up was MPGH and so I joined

[MPGH]Retard: Not surprising as 90% of people find MPGH like that. How has MPGH been since you came and first registered?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Well at the beginning I was always getting into arguments with a couple of members but then as I understood that I'm getting mad over stupid stuff and alot of people I changed my atitude and tried my best to get to the top where I am now as a Minion and a member of the Graphics Team.

[MPGH]Retard: Ah. Has MPGH changed a lot since you've registered, and where do you think MPGH is headed now?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: I personally think that MPGH has changed alot, and I think that MPGH was always at the top no matter what other sites offered there members but MPGH was always the first and will be first till the end.

[MPGH]Retard: On the topic of being first, is it true that you're an armenian immigrant?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: No. I am a citizen of the United States of America,

[MPGH]Retard: So, what do you do outside of MPGH? Your name is DJ Allen - do you DJ?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Yes I acually DJ and Design. New track hitting Youtube tomorrow.

[MPGH]Retard: How is being staff on MPGH? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know. Did it take a lot of work to get to your position, and in general tell me how you got staff, what it was like at first, and how it is now.
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Well It was definitely a challenge, I have been working on getting Minion since I the first month I was about of MPGH, for me it feels like it didnt take much of my time beacuse I was on MPGH once I got to school in the morning, and when I got home I was just browsing the forum and seeing what I need to do and what I missed. It was not that hard in the beginning when I got my position but I was very happy and felt that I accompolised something and can do good for the community.

[MPGH]Retard: Alrighty, well I think that about wraps this interview up. Any shoutouts or last words to the MPGH community?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Check out my Youtube Channel @ Youtube.Com/OfficialDJAllen if you need any help with GFX or anything else hit me up. Thank You for your time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I had to whip up a quick interview or else we would have had none. Our interviewers were unable to make contact with me, nor produce an interview for the edition. Come back to our next edition for more, and better interviews. Sorry! (12/28/12 is next edition). Our

Doomsday: Reality or Myth?
    Let's face it: almost everyone is going crazy about the upcoming "end of the world." Is this really going to happen? Experts say no, while children say yes. Many people are beginning to prepare for what is to come. Some pray to their gods, others pack canned foods and candles, and others even sell all of their personal belongings. Indeed, the Mayans have created a complex calender that was extremely accurate, but the idea that them stopping at December 21, 2012 is just that “Rather than simply seeing the ‘end of the world,’ the Mayans no doubt viewed the end of this great cycle as an important and powerful time of reordering and renewal of the world.” Thus, they never even referred to this date as something to cower from, but to openly receive. The Mayan calender consisted of both a 365-day solar calender, like ours, and a 260-day religious calender. The combination of the 260-day ritual count and the solar calendar produced a repeated cycle of 52 years, which is referred to as the Calender Round. If the Mayans wanted to count beyond the 52-year period, they used a system called the Long Count. At the end of the 5,125 year Long Count, the Mayans simply started over.

Success For North Korea
    Kim Jung Un, leader of North Korea, recently gave the go to launch a satellite into orbit. They claim that it will be used to send back data for crops and weather. Everyone else in the world believes the exact opposite: that it will be used to strengthen their military power. This isolates North Korea from the world more than ever. They have ignored international warnings, and are somewhat trying to provoke war. Ironically, Kim Jung Un's biggest threat is his own army, which may cause future problems. As his father, the notorious Kim Jung Il, died almost a year ago, the launch of the satellite is known as a gift to Kim Jung Il. Only time will tell what they will use the satellite for.

Crysis 3 System Requirements

Today Crytek has posted up the minimum, recommended and hi-performance requirements for Crysis 3. The specs are pretty high as we could expect but most recent PC's should be able to run it. Check the full specs below. Can you run it?
    Minimum:
    • Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
    • DirectX 11 graphics card with 1Gb Video RAM
    • Dual core CPU
    • 2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)
    • Example 1 (Nvidia/Intel):
    • Nvidia GTS 450
    • Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600)
    • Example 2 (AMD):
    • AMD Radeon HD5770
    • AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)
    Recommended:
    • DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
    • Quad core CPU
    • 4GB Memory
    • Nvidia GTX 560
    • Intel Core i3-530
    • Example 2 (AMD):
    • AMD Radeon HD5870
    • AMD Phenom II X2 565
    High Performance:
    • Latest DirectX 11 graphics card
    • Latest quad core CPU
    • 8GB Memory
    • NVidia GTX 680
    • Intel Core i7-2600k
    • Example 2 (AMD):
    • AMD Radeon HD7970
    • AMD Bulldozer FX4150

Ace of Spades released on Steam

The long wait has come to an end. Ace of Spades has finally been released on Steam as of December 12th, 2012 for only $9.99. With the release comes a handful of new game modes as well:
    • Diamond Mine: A race to mine and collect the most diamonds, the winning team being the ones with the most loot.
    • Demolition: Destroy the enemy’s base before they have a chance to destroy yours.
    • Occupation: Defend your base from the opposing team, then switch roles and try to plant a bomb in the enemy team’s base.
    • Team Deathmatch: A tried and tested favourite in FPS games, get more kills than the other team and your team wins.
    • Zombie Mode: All you have to do is survive the Zombie attack, if you get killed by a Zombie you become one yourself. Will you be the last one standing?
    • Ranked Match: A tournament system which uses a selection of 4 different maps rotating every two weeks, to rank players competitively on a global leader board based on their performance.

Valve confirms Steam Box

Many of you guys probably heard about the rumors that Valve was working on the "Steam Box" – a hardware package designed to bring the PC right to the living room. In an interview of Kotaku at the VGAs, big boss Gabe Newell confirmed that big picture was just the first step and that they are working on their own Steam Box.
    First they want to get Steam Linux out of beta and to get Big Picture on there as well so it gives them more room to develop their own hardware. Gabe said he expects companies to start selling PC packages for living rooms next year, although we are not sure if he mean competitors or their own product.

Well certainly our hardware will be a very controlled environment. If you want more flexibility, you can always buy a more general purpose PC. For people who want a more turnkey solution, that's what some people are really gonna want for their living room.
    The nice thing about a PC is a lot of different people can try out different solutions, and customers can find the ones that work best for them.

Free Games!

As of right now, gog.com is giving away free copies of Duke Nukem 3D, and THQ is giving away free copies of Metro 2033. All you need to do for DN3D is go here and add it to cart.
    For Metro 2033, all you need to do is like them on Facebook.
    God damn I love free shit.

Metro: Last Light Gameplay

Metro: Last Light is expected to launch on March, 2013. Check out 4A Games' website for more information about the title.

Steam Market

The Steam Community Market has recently been introduced to Team Fortress 2 as a beta. This means that players can now buy and sell in-game items via their Steam Wallet funds. Valve stated that since the trading system has taken off, they are trying to improve and expand upon it.

The Market will be released for other titles on steam in the New Year, and the games included within the market will enabled users to showcase their items and then sell or trade them. The Steam Community Market FAQ is available for any questions.

Astrologer predicts major memory malfunction
    A very creditable astrologer by the name of Jessica Adams has made another predict folks! You might be saying so astrologers and other scientists make crazy predictions like this all the time and guess what your right! This crazy astrologer predicts that on 12-12-12, mind you that was 2 days ago,
    that internet and computer platforms will be damaged by "a stressful pattern between Mercury and Neptune." This pattern will delete memory that may be stored on you computer so you should of backed your files up. Wait, your memory is still here you say?? While watch out. Her predicts that on 12-21-12, mind you that is the same date as the Mayan calendar ending and all the other 2012 theories, data will be deleted due to a pattern between Jupiter and Gemini. So remember everyone to backup your data!

Due note that Anonymous is threatening to attack 100's of internet platforms on that day. If anything be worried of this instead of some fancy patterns in the sky.

iPad Mini
    Multi-Billion dollar company, Apple, has released information on their sales for one of their newest products, the Ipad Mini. It was released in Nov 2, 2012 was the hottest table on the market in sales at near 12 million compared to the 6 million unit prediction. "In 2013, it is likely that Apple will adjust its product portfolio to meet the strong demand for the iPad Mini. We believe that Apple is targeting total iPad shipments of 100 million in 2013, half accounted for by the iPad Mini," Hsieh wrote. DisplaySearch analyst David Hsieh speaks on the landmark sales the product has done as of now. Hsieh has even informed that Apple developers are looking to change the screen format for the upcoming mini 2. They say the screen will be even less than before which will make it less than a pencil's length. New updates to this product - whether it is released in months or not - have always been questioned. Fans of Apple have one complaint that most people share, the release dates from the current version to the newer one for any of their products.

Technology News headline 3 (Optional)
    Add commentation/commentary ABOUT the Technology headline here.

MPGH News Team
    Last edited by Psychotic; 12-15-2012 at 01:55 AM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

Canadian (12-15-2012),Delko DJ (12-15-2012),Drake (12-27-2012),Dreamer.JR (12-15-2012),Fox (12-16-2012),Geometrical (12-15-2012),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (12-15-2012),[MPGH]Liz (12-15-2012),Maxedout (12-15-2012),Mega Man (12-15-2012),numanumajosh (12-15-2012),Royce (12-15-2012),SMILLY (12-15-2012),Terell. (12-17-2012),Vehrdyn (12-16-2012),Versa (12-16-2012),[SMA] Paradise` (12-15-2012),~Shadow (12-16-2012)

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    He interviewed me, and called me a immigrant.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    really good job, keep it up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Almost turned in Global News late, heh. Sorry Psy!

MPGH News Team: 11/15/12 - 5/15/13

Thanks
    dam people still do the news

Thanks
    Yeeey, great job guys !

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Nice job, keep it up.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Its like da newspaper, but better and far more interesting
    job guys !

Minion+ : February 2014 - January 2015
    Counter Strike: Global Offensive Minion : November 2014 - January 2015
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion : August 2014 - January 2015
    Need For Speed World Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Rust Minion : January 2014 - January 2015
    Call of Duty Minion : January 2013 - January 2015
    Editor : December 2012 - April 2013
    Donator : March 2014 - Current
    Member : October 2010 - Current

Previously known as "Isaakske".

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Horror For This Useful Post:

Royce (12-15-2012)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ Allen View Post
    He interviewed me, and called me a immigrant.
    Shut up immigrant. At least you got a bunch of free advertising Mr. DJ!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to StupidFuck For This Useful Post:

[SMA] Paradise` (12-15-2012)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post
    While watch out. Her predicts that on 12-21-12
    Makes sense.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Looks good but its shorter then usually.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Slender Man.JR View Post
    Looks good but its shorter then usually.
    Your not from Australia "Looks good but it's shorter than usual"*. Nice fail

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    I'm in it

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Retard View Post

17th Edition
    12/14/12

Merry Christmas from MPGH
    It's Christmas time in MPGH! With only a few weeks till Christmas, MPGH has added a few features to make the holiday even better. With the addition of the new logo made by @Liz herself, @Dave84311 also added a vBulletin plugin called 'Snowstorm' which enables a cool snowing effect on MPGH. More Christmas features and additions are soon to come. Have a Merry Christmas everyone!

Welcome, Editors!
    As it nears the end of the 30-day trial for the Trial Editors, the Wiki Managers are assigning personal assignment and tasks to each of the Trial Editors in order to complete his/her trial - once completed, the Editor will be redeemed with his/her official Editor tag. It's unknown what's to happen to the Editors that do not finish their personal assignment / tasks in the time given. Along with official Editors being chosen, more Wiki Managers are putting applications up to join the Editor team.

User News

We had a Quippie contest this week, and the winner was chosen! Congratulations to Mega Man on winning the Quippie contest! Have fun with your new slave!

Cocksuckers were banned today (14th), which means tomorrow is the Cocksucker voteout! Gather together tomorrow and vote for who should regain their cock and their freedom back!

Postbans

Congratulations to Hugo Boss on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Ravallo on 14,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Vehrdyn on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Dreamer.JR on 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Royce on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to edwss on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to Derpity Derp on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to DarkLordXYZ on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to Samta on 9,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Markus 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to MusiK on 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to Sjoerd on 16,000 post!
    Congratulations to DJ_Dreamer on 1,337 posts!
    Congratulations to ~Shadow on 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to iSmexy on 6,000 posts!

Birthdays

Happy Birthday to aeronyx!
    Happy Birthday to Jazk!!
    Happy Birthday to Fox!

Promotions
    Congratulations to Dreamer.JR on middleman!
    Congratulations to Hugo Boss on middleman!

Resignations / Demotions

Time resigned as moderator. Good luck in your future enveadors.

Interview - [MPGH]DJ Allen

[MPGH]Retard: Hello Allen!
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Hello.

[MPGH]Retard: How are you?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Good and you?

[MPGH]Retard: Pretty good. First of all, how and why did you come to MPGH?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Well I was been playing Combat Arms since 2010 and alot of people hacked so one day I thought I should search up hacks and so the first link that poped up was MPGH and so I joined

[MPGH]Retard: Not surprising as 90% of people find MPGH like that. How has MPGH been since you came and first registered?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Well at the beginning I was always getting into arguments with a couple of members but then as I understood that I'm getting mad over stupid stuff and alot of people I changed my atitude and tried my best to get to the top where I am now as a Minion and a member of the Graphics Team.

[MPGH]Retard: Ah. Has MPGH changed a lot since you've registered, and where do you think MPGH is headed now?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: I personally think that MPGH has changed alot, and I think that MPGH was always at the top no matter what other sites offered there members but MPGH was always the first and will be first till the end.

[MPGH]Retard: On the topic of being first, is it true that you're an armenian immigrant?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: No. I am a citizen of the United States of America,

[MPGH]Retard: So, what do you do outside of MPGH? Your name is DJ Allen - do you DJ?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Yes I acually DJ and Design. New track hitting Youtube tomorrow.

[MPGH]Retard: How is being staff on MPGH? I'm sure a lot of people would like to know. Did it take a lot of work to get to your position, and in general tell me how you got staff, what it was like at first, and how it is now.
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Well It was definitely a challenge, I have been working on getting Minion since I the first month I was about of MPGH, for me it feels like it didnt take much of my time beacuse I was on MPGH once I got to school in the morning, and when I got home I was just browsing the forum and seeing what I need to do and what I missed. It was not that hard in the beginning when I got my position but I was very happy and felt that I accompolised something and can do good for the community.

[MPGH]Retard: Alrighty, well I think that about wraps this interview up. Any shoutouts or last words to the MPGH community?
    [MPGH]DJ Allen: Check out my Youtube Channel @ Youtube.Com/OfficialDJAllen if you need any help with GFX or anything else hit me up. Thank You for your time.

Sorry for the inconvenience. I had to whip up a quick interview or else we would have had none. Our interviewers were unable to make contact with me, nor produce an interview for the edition. Come back to our next edition for more, and better interviews. Sorry! (12/28/12 is next edition). Our

Doomsday: Reality or Myth?
    Let's face it: almost everyone is going crazy about the upcoming "end of the world." Is this really going to happen? Experts say no, while children say yes. Many people are beginning to prepare for what is to come. Some pray to their gods, others pack canned foods and candles, and others even sell all of their personal belongings. Indeed, the Mayans have created a complex calender that was extremely accurate, but the idea that them stopping at December 21, 2012 is just that “Rather than simply seeing the ‘end of the world,’ the Mayans no doubt viewed the end of this great cycle as an important and powerful time of reordering and renewal of the world.” Thus, they never even referred to this date as something to cower from, but to openly receive. The Mayan calender consisted of both a 365-day solar calender, like ours, and a 260-day religious calender. The combination of the 260-day ritual count and the solar calendar produced a repeated cycle of 52 years, which is referred to as the Calender Round. If the Mayans wanted to count beyond the 52-year period, they used a system called the Long Count. At the end of the 5,125 year Long Count, the Mayans simply started over.

Success For North Korea
    Kim Jung Un, leader of North Korea, recently gave the go to launch a satellite into orbit. They claim that it will be used to send back data for crops and weather. Everyone else in the world believes the exact opposite: that it will be used to strengthen their military power. This isolates North Korea from the world more than ever. They have ignored international warnings, and are somewhat trying to provoke war. Ironically, Kim Jung Un's biggest threat is his own army, which may cause future problems. As his father, the notorious Kim Jung Il, died almost a year ago, the launch of the satellite is known as a gift to Kim Jung Il. Only time will tell what they will use the satellite for.

Crysis 3 System Requirements

Today Crytek has posted up the minimum, recommended and hi-performance requirements for Crysis 3. The specs are pretty high as we could expect but most recent PC's should be able to run it. Check the full specs below. Can you run it?
    Minimum:
    • DirectX 11 graphics card with 1Gb Video RAM
    • Dual core CPU
    • 2GB Memory (3GB on Vista)
    • Nvidia GTS 450
    • Intel Core2 Duo 2.4 Ghz (E6600)
    • Example 2 (AMD):
    • AMD Radeon HD5770
    • AMD Athlon64 X2 2.7 Ghz (5200+)
    Recommended:
    • DirectX 11 graphics card with 1GB Video RAM
    • Quad core CPU
    • 4GB Memory
    • Nvidia GTX 560
    • Intel Core i3-530
    • Example 2 (AMD):
    • AMD Radeon HD5870
    • AMD Phenom II X2 565
    High Performance:
    • Latest DirectX 11 graphics card
    • Latest quad core CPU
    • 8GB Memory
    • NVidia GTX 680
    • Intel Core i7-2600k
    • Example 2 (AMD):
    • AMD Radeon HD7970
    • AMD Bulldozer FX4150

Ace of Spades released on Steam

The long wait has come to an end. Ace of Spades has finally been released on Steam as of December 12th, 2012 for only $9.99. With the release comes a handful of new game modes as well:
    • Diamond Mine: A race to mine and collect the most diamonds, the winning team being the ones with the most loot.
    • Demolition: Destroy the enemy’s base before they have a chance to destroy yours.
    • Occupation: Defend your base from the opposing team, then switch roles and try to plant a bomb in the enemy team’s base.
    • Team Deathmatch: A tried and tested favourite in FPS games, get more kills than the other team and your team wins.
    • Zombie Mode: All you have to do is survive the Zombie attack, if you get killed by a Zombie you become one yourself. Will you be the last one standing?
    • Ranked Match: A tournament system which uses a selection of 4 different maps rotating every two weeks, to rank players competitively on a global leader board based on their performance.

Valve confirms Steam Box

Many of you guys probably heard about the rumors that Valve was working on the "Steam Box" – a hardware package designed to bring the PC right to the living room. In an interview of Kotaku at the VGAs, big boss Gabe Newell confirmed that big picture was just the first step and that they are working on their own Steam Box.
    First they want to get Steam Linux out of beta and to get Big Picture on there as well so it gives them more room to develop their own hardware. Gabe said he expects companies to start selling PC packages for living rooms next year, although we are not sure if he mean competitors or their own product.

Free Games!

As of right now, gog.com is giving away free copies of Duke Nukem 3D, and THQ is giving away free copies of Metro 2033. All you need to do for DN3D is go here and add it to cart.
    For Metro 2033, all you need to do is like them on Facebook.
    God damn I love free shit.

Metro: Last Light Gameplay

Metro: Last Light is expected to launch on March, 2013. Check out 4A Games' website for more information about the title.

Steam Market

The Steam Community Market has recently been introduced to Team Fortress 2 as a beta. This means that players can now buy and sell in-game items via their Steam Wallet funds. Valve stated that since the trading system has taken off, they are trying to improve and expand upon it.

The Market will be released for other titles on steam in the New Year, and the games included within the market will enabled users to showcase their items and then sell or trade them. The Steam Community Market FAQ is available for any questions.

Astrologer predicts major memory malfunction
    A very creditable astrologer by the name of Jessica Adams has made another predict folks! You might be saying so astrologers and other scientists make crazy predictions like this all the time and guess what your right! This crazy astrologer predicts that on 12-12-12, mind you that was 2 days ago,
    that internet and computer platforms will be damaged by "a stressful pattern between Mercury and Neptune." This pattern will delete memory that may be stored on you computer so you should of backed your files up. Wait, your memory is still here you say?? While watch out. Her predicts that on 12-21-12, mind you that is the same date as the Mayan calendar ending and all the other 2012 theories, data will be deleted due to a pattern between Jupiter and Gemini. So remember everyone to backup your data!

Due note that Anonymous is threatening to attack 100's of internet platforms on that day. If anything be worried of this instead of some fancy patterns in the sky.

iPad Mini
    Multi-Billion dollar company, Apple, has released information on their sales for one of their newest products, the Ipad Mini. It was released in Nov 2, 2012 was the hottest table on the market in sales at near 12 million compared to the 6 million unit prediction. "In 2013, it is likely that Apple will adjust its product portfolio to meet the strong demand for the iPad Mini. We believe that Apple is targeting total iPad shipments of 100 million in 2013, half accounted for by the iPad Mini," Hsieh wrote. DisplaySearch analyst David Hsieh speaks on the landmark sales the product has done as of now. Hsieh has even informed that Apple developers are looking to change the screen format for the upcoming mini 2. They say the screen will be even less than before which will make it less than a pencil's length. New updates to this product - whether it is released in months or not - have always been questioned. Fans of Apple have one complaint that most people share, the release dates from the current version to the newer one for any of their products.

Technology News headline 3 (Optional)
    Add commentation/commentary ABOUT the Technology headline here.

MPGH News Team
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...beautiful.html
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...waifu-yet.html

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast