Thanks

RUNESCAPE MAXED ZERKER WITH BANK

Hi, so ive quit playing Runescape since forever now and ive been playing League of Legends, but I just got banned for 3 days and an idea came into my mind that I should sell my RS account. I really havent been up to date on how much stuff cost over there so ima just leave a post here and see what people offer me. Have in mind that this account was made purely for Player Killing and not skilling, although it does have decent non combat stats its just because of the quests i had to complete to get the best items to pk with.
    We can use an official middleman if you wish.
    If you want me to make any extra pics or proof or whatever just let me know.

Most of the quests are completed. Atleast all the ones that are essential for beeing the best PKER.

Anyways ill let the pictures talk for themselves.

Stats: rs3 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit

Bank1: rs4 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit

Bank2: rs5 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit

Bank3: rs6 - HostingPics.net - Hbergement d'images gratuit

I outlined the items that are worth attention IMO, The masks are 155mil atm, if u save em untill halloween they go up to 200mil.

Back in the day this account was a beast, i had a youtube account for it, I had about 3500 subscribers that constantly watched my pk videos, but then the copyright stuff was added to youtube and my vids got taken down because of the music i was using, and i already had lost the videos i uploaded because of my stupidity when i didnt backup my files when i reinstalled the software. I still have like 20 cut clips with sick player kills i made with this bad boy. Literaly one hitting people with chaotic maul and stuff. Long story short is that this account is alot of fun if you know how to use it.

Anyways I do not intend to scam anyone, so take any precotions you have to. If you are a serious buyer i will put in my time to make extra pics or whatever else you need.

Contact me via email: Getr3all@gmail.com
    or skype: rspk3rrr

Thanks
    Putting this thread up