Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Starting up again.

Quit when I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease because I spent enough time in the hospital that I didn't want to go back to that life but now that I've done a lot of research I think that I'm going to start smoking weed again. The only things I can find are how marijuana has helped people with Crohn's disease and IBD. What do you guys think? My girlfriend is more than okay with it being that she used to smoke, but is there anything that I'm missing here?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Start again, your not missing anything.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to THE J0KER For This Useful Post:

DawgiiStylz (01-03-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Smoke it up bahah
    welcome back though
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This guy ^ ... ; Now I know how @Ecstasy feels.

OT: Considering you've already done your research, and you know what you're getting in to, just do it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    I'm going to wait until I get promoted on the 16th (moving on up in McDonalds) before I start smoking again. Gotta buy a new bong and grinder now. Ugh.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    Congrat become Former Staff ! Sorry if I late wish
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    Bye @YOU

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    If you live in a cool state ask your doctor about medical marihuana

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post
    I'm going to wait until I get promoted on the 16th (moving on up in McDonalds) before I start smoking again. Gotta buy a new bong and grinder now. Ugh.
    Lol, McDonald's. , btw smoke some orange kush, helps a lot with stress.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Fuck for being the provider of useful information before me.

@OP 18 states have medical weed, so if you live in one of them, your eligible if you 18+. If you're a minor I'm pretty sure you can still get a medical cannabis card if you have a serious condition that has research to support that weed has been an effective treatment. Pretty sure you need a guardian to sign off. Crohn's is pretty serious and shitty, so I would think that you eligible.

Thanks
    Quit when I was diagnosed with Crohn's disease because I spent enough time in the hospital that I didn't want to go back to that life but now that I've done a lot of research I think that I'm going to start smoking weed again. The only things I can find are how marijuana has helped people with Crohn's disease and IBD. What do you guys think? My girlfriend is more than okay with it being that she used to smoke, but is there anything that I'm missing here?
    I have a neurological disorder that imitates IBD. It's Chronic Acute Abdominal Pain. I went through the Chrohn's testing and all that shit. If you live in a state with legalized Medical Marijuana, you can get it, even if the laws are strict, IBD is considered allowed.

What I do is use an E-Cig modded for oil usage. You can find tons of tutorials on how to do it online. Basically buy an E-Cig and swap the 808d tank thread for te 510 (if it doesnt use 510 already) and use a single coil 1.5 ohm tank. Buy glycerin and extract the cannabinoids from your pot (or just buy THC oil) and mix it with the glycerin 1 part glycerin 2 parts THC-oil. Put that in the tank and vape like its a regular e-cig. Boom, easy to smoke, doesnt fuck with your lungs, and has zero odor.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

I have a neurological disorder that imitates IBD. It's Chronic Acute Abdominal Pain. I went through the Chrohn's testing and all that shit. If you live in a state with legalized Medical Marijuana, you can get it, even if the laws are strict, IBD is considered allowed.

What I do is use an E-Cig modded for oil usage. You can find tons of tutorials on how to do it online. Basically buy an E-Cig and swap the 808d tank thread for te 510 (if it doesnt use 510 already) and use a single coil 1.5 ohm tank. Buy glycerin and extract the cannabinoids from your pot (or just buy THC oil) and mix it with the glycerin 1 part glycerin 2 parts THC-oil. Put that in the tank and vape like its a regular e-cig. Boom, easy to smoke, doesnt fuck with your lungs, and has zero odor.
    Same high as weed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

Fuck for being the provider of useful information before me.

@OP 18 states have medical weed, so if you live in one of them, your eligible if you 18+. If you're a minor I'm pretty sure you can still get a medical cannabis card if you have a serious condition that has research to support that weed has been an effective treatment. Pretty sure you need a guardian to sign off. Crohn's is pretty serious and shitty, so I would think that you eligible.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post
    Unfortunately I live in Ohio, so medical at least relatively legally isn't going to be the way to go for me. I may see if I can get a hookup in a different state that it's legal in though. I guess it's probably safer than just buying off the street.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

Unfortunately I live in Ohio, so medical at least relatively legally isn't going to be the way to go for me. I may see if I can get a hookup in a different state that it's legal in though. I guess it's probably safer than just buying off the street.
    The problem I find with buying off the street is that you don't know what you're buying and there is no guarantee in quality.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Azathᴏth View Post

The problem I find with buying off the street is that you don't know what you're buying and there is no guarantee in quality.
    I'm buying straight from the grower so I know what I'm getting. I used to buy through a dealer but now I don't even bother. I've been with him when he trims and cares for his plants and I can honestly say that I know what I'm buying.

Thanks

Even E cig fucks with your lungs IMO.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast