Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

Question How to download, inject, use a hack?

Hello!
    I don't know how to use a hack:
    - after i've downloaded a hack (wich hack?) what I need to do?
    - I need injectors....?
    - How to inject?
    - How to apply the hack during the game?
    - How to get no ban?
    The last one, of the "no ban" I saw many hackers who's hack from about 1 year and they aren't banned. How it's this possible?
    Please help me, I'm a newbie with hack, help me with the above that message requests.
    Thank you very much!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    1)You need to download a hack first...go here CrossFire Europe Hacks - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games and scroll down until you see some hacks.This hacks must be not detected.
    2)Now after you download the hack you must know a think: if it's and .exe it will inject automatic
    if it's and .dll you will need an injector(some times you don't need)
    3)Now if it's an .dll you need an undetected injector(very importent to be an undetected) go here and find one CrossFire Spammers, Injectors and Multi Tools - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games
    4)Some hacks are auto one some not(they have hotkeys)and some have menus.In every hack relase(as i know)if you read it you will find what kind of hack is:
    if it's an auto on or have hotkeys(it will tell you what they are)or if it's whit menu there is a hotkey(or not) to display the menu.
    5)Here i don't know really well but there are lots of posebility...They might have vip hack,or they code the hack and don't relase it,or they change the hack every time when it is detected.

PS:Every time i recommand you to test the hack whit an account (not the main) because the hacks can work for windows xp 32bits for exemple but they don't work for windows 7 64bits ... and you can be banned
    PS 2:Sorry for my bad english

Please press thanks button if i help you

if you want i can make you one in romanian xD because here i can't speak romanian it's in the rulles... i will sent you a new one ...
    Last edited by Biesi; 01-05-2013 at 12:51 PM.

<===================>
    Press thanks button if i help you
    <===================>

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asasinull For This Useful Post:

megadeath122 (01-05-2013),noobstah (01-05-2013),_Master_ (01-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Requirements:
    Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center
    Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4 Client Profile (Standalone Installer) from Official Microsoft Download Center

You can find Injectors and Hacks in the Crossfire Hacks section and the Multitools section

Browse your DLL and set the process to "crossfire" or "crossfire.exe"
    Check "automatic injection" and "close after injection" then start crossfire