So recently i regained access to my original account which i had during the closed and open beta as well as the early access. the highest level character is only 55 (i believe the cap was 60 at the time) and there are no real rare items or anything, 100 divine blessings from compensations but thats not much. but there are some perks of which i don't know if they have any value:

first is my real original character (33 Fiona) has all of the beta titles: Early Bird, First Player the compensation title for the luck hair, and a few others that are no longer available (swag owner pumpkin smasher) Since i Already remade a fiona, who is now AP capped has 350+ titles, level 80... i don't want to do it all again just for this but, if someone wanted to start a fiona, this one would be pretty cool with all the old school stuff.

since it's an old account it has the redeployment packages on it, so you can get 30 day armor, in fact i think the fiona has multiple on her.

Lastly and this might be odd but, when beta first came out i made a few extra characters with "good" names that people try to get. ones that you defintely see variations of with capital I's instead of L's or random "xX" or numbers around them. Two of them i know are good because, one is directly related to the whole, Vindictus lore thing, and the other ive seen a million variations and i remember getting tons of friend request to complain that i have this name on a level 1 and they wanted it so badly. Other than that theres really not that much so I'm not sure if there's any value to this whatsoever but who knows. All character slots are full atm, but some are in being deleted and will be ready within a week. Maybe a price check or someone can tell me ya thats pretty worthless but just wondering, account isn't doing me anygood so figured i would check it out.