Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sanny0w View Post
    suresure no problem... i have reset my stats and now play from 0 x.x but better than get a bann..
    with pristige ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    hm this is getting scarier o.o haha anyway i can fix your buggy weapons if u still want me too :P

---------- Post added at 08:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

I should be good though everything of mine looks legit but thats not stopping them really huehuehue

---------- Post added at 08:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by soccerkng22 View Post
    someone please help me out?

i cant adjust the numbers on cheat engine to bring down my scorpion kd and

i cant fix the weapon prestige on smr. the fixer fixed all weapons but smr please help.
    Okay heres the adress for the smr: 02E6DC13

Just use my tutorial instead of the pdw adress use the smrs

---------- Post added at 08:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by gear23 View Post
    I would care now, the banwave begins, was banned 20 minutes ago and a few friends of me too, using other hacks from mpgh.
    Its starting :/ i guess we can say its detected now rofl (or atleast take a HUGE risk in using this i know i stopped after 2 weapons that i practically had legit so meh)

Thanks
    I reset all of my stats back to level 1 with the prestige perk. I mainly play for the game and don't want to get a long overdue VAC ban.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Resetting your stats may or may not help think about it if i used it and made everything look legit like 100% legit and still got banned how is resetting your stats going to help? you used the hack thats all they need if they check that you did your fucked lol resetting stats could help not sure but ive gotten basically everything legit so yeah you still used the hack thats all they need to ban you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Vazor View Post
    Resetting your stats may or may not help think about it if i used it and made everything look legit like 100% legit and still got banned how is resetting your stats going to help? you used the hack thats all they need if they check that you did your fucked lol resetting stats could help not sure but ive gotten basically everything legit so yeah you still used the hack thats all they need to ban you
    If Treyarch was so serious about stats hacking and editing your guns etc, why wouldn't they just instant ban you, like a wall hack or a ESP. The XP Hack and Primary Gun Unlocker have both been out for a while, I don't get what they are waiting for, why don't they just instant TAC ban us?

We'll have to wait and see? But my question is has anyone been legitimately ban from using the Primary Weapon Unlocker only* or the XP Boost Trainer only*? (and not fixing the headshots, just leaving them as is, even if you edit them they still know you had 2 billion headshots at one point)

like @Vazor said all they need is proof that you used the hack in the first place to ban you, when they see that you've have 2 billion headshots at one point then can release the banhammer. Yes editing ur headshots is helpful but still the difference is only slight for whether you get banned or not
    Last edited by AryanXD; 01-11-2013 at 09:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    @ vazor can i have a link to your tutorial?

i already know the address for the smr and tried to change the value manually on cheat engine but it did nothing but mess up my other stats for the smr.

i would like to see what you did with your tutorial

does your tutorial also show how to bring down the kd of my scorpion smg? its at like 14.00 kd lol

i tried messing around with the numbers but it still wouldnt go down past 14

once i fix these two gun issues i look legit in the gun department,but......

my hours played and kd would still be really sketchy lol

kd is like 9 and hours played is like 9 ,but the more i play the more it goes down.
    Last edited by soccerkng22; 01-11-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    Got VAC Banned for this sorry to say.... Only used it in create a class even. Y.Y Definitely use this at your own risk. all i ever used in terms of hack was this and the secondary weapons unlocker. But its been about 3 weeks since i used the secondary one. Used this yesterday and POOF account was banned today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also, I see that this post has 2,000-ish more views than the "Can this hack get me banned?" So any of you 2,000 who are asking this in your head, go read that post.
    Three things cannot be long hidden: The Sun, the Moon, and the Truth
    Donator since 1-14-2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerkng22 View Post
    @ vazor can i have a link to your tutorial?

i already know the address for the smr and tried to change the value manually on cheat engine but it did nothing but mess up my other stats for the smr.

i would like to see what you did with your tutorial

does your tutorial also show how to bring down the kd of my scorpion smg? its at like 14.00 kd lol

i tried messing around with the numbers but it still wouldnt go down past 14

once i fix these two gun issues i look legit in the gun department,but......

my hours played and kd would still be really sketchy lol

kd is like 9 and hours played is like 9 ,but the more i play the more it goes down.
    Um man sorry to say but my tutorial is the step by step thing with cheat engine :/ sorry dude but a lot of people are getting banned so i dont wanna have anything to do with this my friend was banned about 1 hour ago only cheat he used...

Thanks
    hey man how come does the headshot fix doesnt work

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iRaVeR View Post
    Got VAC Banned for this sorry to say.... Only used it in create a class even. Y.Y Definitely use this at your own risk. all i ever used in terms of hack was this and the secondary weapons unlocker. But its been about 3 weeks since i used the secondary one. Used this yesterday and POOF account was banned today.
    Bad luck, I used it fully on my guns and no ban and used secondary , no ban... Also using xp cheats and no ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by dessers View Post
    Bad luck, I used it fully on my guns and no ban and used secondary , no ban... Also using xp cheats and no ban
    You wont last much longer rofl

Thanks
    bannable ? for this using ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quote Originally Posted by danil2990 View Post
    bannable ? for this using ?
    It is now a few people have been banned for it wouldent recommend using right now you can if you want :P

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    can anyone help me please headshot fixer doesnt fix my kap40 and tak45 stats both have like 23467728499 billion headshots i havent received a ban but maybe if fix this i can maybe be saved..PLEASE...im poor
    Last edited by tonyicema; 01-12-2013 at 03:55 AM.

Page 37 of 57 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast