14 60.87%
  • No

9 39.13%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by merp. View Post
    Teaching = Spoon feeding. Of course, due to the leechers, many coders who worked hard to do what they can, obviously have a distorted perspective on "teaching" This is understandable cause all they want to do is "1337 h4x i made" and brag about it.

(Basically just adding onto @cobi45 's post)

Still think teaching isn't the same as spoon feeding?
    Look at your History classes. Shits just being given to you. Specific dates, why it happened, etc.
    Math? Teacher puts up an example, solves it for you, then you're given classwork/homework to practice on.
    There are specific steps that are given and explained to the student, so that he/she may understand what is going on.
    All that knowledge you have about life? Most of it's from "spoon feeding" or experimentation.

For CA hacking? it's the other way around.
    Most people don't even care to explain what each thing does. They just tell you to figure it out yourself. (which i guess is acceptable, seeing as how they're not really here to teach)

From what I see, the only difference is practice.
    No that's teaching

They explain it to you, go through an example and then you do it on your own.

Spoon feeding is just giving you the source code and you're done. Just jumping to the final.
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

No that's teaching

Spoon feeding is just giving you the source code and you're done. Just jumping to the final.
    They are suppose to learn how it works not memorize how to solve certain problems lol that way they can aproach any game or program with the method learned.
    also they will be improving the methods with time and get better. e.t.c but we do need to disscontinue some features in public hacks that get patching hooking methods. also its not enjoyable when the hack developer wants to play legit and someone comes and opk the shit out of you every time you respawn some hacks should be VIP or kept private such as aimbots/ghost aim hacks. and some s2s hacks such as GodMode.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ZysorceN For This Useful Post:

Acea (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    I personally would like VIP features off public hacks. If it is open to everyone, the game will be ruined real bad cos everyone will be running around with vip hacks.
    I don't mind paying for VIP features because I don't have the knowledge to code it and people should be rewarded for their hard work. That's what I think.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Grassmudhorse For This Useful Post:

Acea (01-10-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by cobi45 View Post
    I never said I could do it all on my own. Of course I'll need help with it, but I'm still working on it, aren't I?
    viewing a source then adding it because you "understand" it Isnt vip coding. I honestly dont give a damn about your opinions if you call vip coding using another base or c+p vip coding. Your kind is why we DON'T teach anymore you expect things to be handed to you. Your not a vip coder, your not even a coder if you have this attitude. Here's some advice don't be a know it all no one said we wanted to make money this is about stopping all you pathetic justin beiber listening ******s that expect free shit. WELL BUY IT OR MAKE IT YOURSELF. We worked to many damn years without help figuring this out ourselves making your life easier so ill be damned if a skiddy will try and tell us how to code and what to do with our code
    Last edited by Hero; 01-10-2013 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Flengo View Post

No that's teaching

true story :P

Quote Originally Posted by ZysorceN View Post
    They are suppose to learn how it works not memorize how to solve certain problems lol that way they can aproach any game or program with the method learned.
    also they will be improving the methods with time and get better. e.t.c but we do need to disscontinue some features in public hacks that get patching hooking methods. also its not enjoyable when the hack developer wants to play legit and someone comes and opk the shit out of you every time you respawn some hacks should be VIP or kept private such as aimbots/ghost aim hacks. and some s2s hacks such as GodMode.
    You are absolutely wrong. Problem solving is based on critical thinking, not memorization. It doesn't matter if the person learned how to do that certain thing, if he/she doesn't know how to solve a problem using that method.

Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    You're fucking retarted(feel free to edit flengo but don't remove) viewing a source then adding it because you "understand" it Isnt vip coding. I honestly dont give a damn about your opinions if you call vip coding using another base or c+p vip coding. Your kind is why we DON'T teach anymore you expect things to be handed to you. Your not a vip coder, your not even a coder if you have this attitude. Here's some advice don't be a know it all no one said we wanted to make money this is about stopping all you pathetic justin beiber listening ******s that expect free shit. WELL BUY IT OR MAKE IT YOURSELF. We worked to many damn years without help figuring this out ourselves making your life easier so ill be damned if a skiddy will try and tell us how to code and what to do with our code
    that was a bit harsh, but correct in everyway. I know your statement isn't directed towards me, but I'd love to learn more. However, I don't expect to be handed things to me. Programming is something I actually have fun with and enjoy, but there are times when something is confusing, and frustrates me. Of course, this is why having an example I can rely to is very helpful, but that is considered "spoon-feeding" to you coders.

But generalizing based off of a few people you see? That just ruins it for others that actually want to learn.

Just do a "Coder strike" like what happened a few years ago :v

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by Acea View Post
    viewing a source then adding it because you "understand" it Isnt vip coding. I honestly dont give a damn about your opinions if you call vip coding using another base or c+p vip coding. Your kind is why we DON'T teach anymore you expect things to be handed to you. Your not a vip coder, your not even a coder if you have this attitude. Here's some advice don't be a know it all no one said we wanted to make money this is about stopping all you pathetic justin beiber listening ******s that expect free shit. WELL BUY IT OR MAKE IT YOURSELF. We worked to many damn years without help figuring this out ourselves making your life easier so ill be damned if a skiddy will try and tell us how to code and what to do with our code
    Well judging by the "Justin bieber listening ******s" I can tell you're 12, or at least have the mentality of a 12 year old, to bring out an insult that 1- isn't even valid, and 2- makes no point at all. I'm learning how to add VIP's, not by viewing a source and adding to it, but by having someone teach me. Someone that isn't a total bitch about things. MY kind? gtfo with your shitty attitude. YOUR kind is the reason why nobody wants to teach people who want to learn! Because of the snobby "I can do it all, but I'm not helping you worth SHIT, because it's MINE! Everything I do is MINE and i'm not sharing my knowledge with ANYONE!" yeah, because that's how things advance, right? lol you make me laugh so hard. You need to realize that not everyone is a leecher. Yeah, I took a base, updated the addies, and added PTC's. With help from others. Kind of teaching, isn't it? Merp showed me how to do most of it once, and then I practiced it, and got it down. You can't tell someone "Well this is the IDEA of it, it somehow works KIND of like this." No, that doesn't work. That makes you a shitty teacher, and just a negative person in general. But hey, to each their own, right? You come on here RAGING about how everything is yours. K, keep it. I don't want anything to do with you, or your shitty attitude. I have people who are willing to help me. You say you don't want to make money, then you say "WELL BUY IT OR MAKE IT YOURSELF!" uh, if you're trying to get people to make their own hacks, that isn't working. Not a very effective way of going about it, actually. But hey, like I said, I don't want to learn anything from you, because of your piss poor "MINE MINE MINE!" attitude. So how bout you don't come at me like I'm asking you to do ANYTHING for me. K? I never once asked ANYTHING from you. And honestly I never will. So you can stop now k?

Edit: Oh I just wanted to say, I don't really care for or about your opinions either but they're opinions, everyone is entitled to one. You don't have to go all super-hardcore psycho on me for having an opinion.
    Last edited by cobi45; 01-11-2013 at 05:42 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Another thread in the source code section closed for flame.

Keeping this up will just get you infracted so you guys should watch what you're all saying.

I'll make a poll in general discussion for CA or we can do a coder strike.

/Closed
    I Read All Of My PM's & VM's
    If you need help with anything, just let me know.

VM | PM | IM
    Staff Administrator Since 10.13.2019
    Publicist Since 04.04.2015
    Middleman Since 04.14.2014
    Global Moderator Since 08.01.2013
    Premium Since 05.29.2013

Minion+ Since 04.18.2013

Combat Arms Minion Since 12.26.2012
    Contributor Since 11.16.2012
    Member Since 05.11.2010

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flengo For This Useful Post:

-Bl00d- (01-12-2013)