Thread: Can't access NA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

Can't access NA

Few weeks ago I was on NA to test some stuff, found a site offering free premium proxies for a limited time. Worked fine though I lagged a lot.

Now when I tried to go on NA again, everytime I try to login it says my account is in violation of the TOS and then it's banned. Made 2 accs that got banned, not wasting time on doing any more. So the question is here if they are detecting the proxies or if I'm hardware banned. I didn't hack obviously last time I was on and just for 10-15 minutes (+ used an undetected hack). Unfortunately I can't remember that account name so can't check to see if it's banned. What do you guys think is the problem?
    They're out ta get me!

Persistence is an art in itself. Let them slam each door in your face, even reject the whole definition of who you are. There will be a day when they come knocking on your door instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Hmm, I use to play NA for EU as well and but I never found that proxies worked that great. I would recommend using a VPN instead

try https://us.newfreevpn.com/
    Last edited by Genoble; 01-14-2013 at 04:26 AM.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Ah sorry my mistake, I was using a VPN. I think I tried that link last time I was on NA but it didn't work so well so I found another place. Thanks anyway

Just wondering if they could be detecting it and banning for using a VPN or not.
    They're out ta get me!

Persistence is an art in itself. Let them slam each door in your face, even reject the whole definition of who you are. There will be a day when they come knocking on your door instead.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post
    Ah sorry my mistake, I was using a VPN. I think I tried that link last time I was on NA but it didn't work so well so I found another place. Thanks anyway

Just wondering if they could be detecting it and banning for using a VPN or not.
    Yes they can, it depends on the quality of the VPN.
    Respect List
    Dave84311
    GAYape

AVGN
    Jabuuty671
    Arch Enemy
    Sketchy
    .::SCHiM::.
    Liz
    Dreamer
    Houston
    R3dLine

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by ctpsolo View Post

They can always detect if your using a proxy or a VPN. If you don't want to get banned so fast you can purchase a VPN because the ones you are using many people may have used it and it got blacklisted in Nexon servers.

/Solved.
    /Closed.