Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks

it does not work!

ive have tried many times to get this hack to work and it is not succeeding, and if you think it works the by all means send me the intructions cause it isnt working on my end. if you want to help me out, cantact me at (a.merican-soldierz@hotmail.com) copy and paste it.

you guys are missing my point, i said "it.....is.....not.....working......" that obviously means im having trouble getting it to works so why the F*** would you reply saying "all the hacks are patched" the obviously a f'ing problem with mine.
    Last edited by nssoldier; 05-30-2009 at 10:33 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
    Mmm, I'll add you on MSN.
    I'll see if I can help in some way =3
    although this is impossible pretty much since hack is patched!!! good luck

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    nssoldier your post was uncalled for. Im not sure if youve read the rules but flaming is not tolerated in my section. I understand your trying to figure this out but thats no reason to start shit with people. There trying their best to accommodate your needs and you flame them?? If anything you werent being specific with your request.

This is a warning.

Now like he said, the current hacks you saw are patched. End of story. They don't work.
    Im sorry for the inconvenience, just wait for binary or dave to release more hacks.

-Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12