Thread: TO THE IDIOT!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Angry TO THE IDIOT!!

i just want to say THANK YOU!!
    EAST server:LVL 70 Laelin (a letter or two off spelling name right)
    thank you for hosting a PUBLIC herokul boat like a idiot...
    thanks to you several things i KNOW happened are..
    1. you used sp hacks(including no cool down),enabled friendly fire(players hurt by one another attacks on boat),and modified sp skill ranged( most noticeable evie RG range)

2.i saw QUITE A FEW ppl saying they were going to report you...which means:
    A. probably gonna have SS of the event as well as possibly video recording for proof.
    B. the fact people see it in public boats(not even the hard to spot hfs mods) but easily recognizable hacks,thanks to you,the chances of this getting patched again grow larger.

3. your mentally challenged or foreign (no i am not racist) and can't read english and READ the steps to AVOID being found out.

4.or four your using these hacks without appreciating the work people put into making these and you are irresponsible or you simply don't care about your fellow hacking community...
    so once again thank you...

and if you are this person,please do us all a favor and stop hacking as you clearly don't deserve hacks.
    now with all that said i know there is a chance they are from a "rival" hacking site and in which case this is a reminder to all the peeps here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Ahem, Nexon propably knows about the new hack already because they already got this site on their list.
    Last edited by skybz; 01-17-2013 at 01:40 AM. Reason: grammer nazi

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by skybz View Post
    Ahem, Nexon propably knows about the new hack already because they already got this site on their list.
    poor excuse to be lazy and irresponsible with hacks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Doesn't matter, for nexon isnt a emergency anyway since 95% of people plays legit anyway

As long you're stupid, u deserve a ban on all accs ^^ ,so dont bother with stupid ppl like that

Sooner or later it will be patched so be sure to make use of it in a good way not in a troll way : D, trollers are just trollers after all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by genesis1995 View Post
    Doesn't matter, for nexon isnt a emergency anyway since 95% of people plays legit anyway

As long you're stupid, u deserve a ban on all accs ^^ ,so dont bother with stupid ppl like that

Sooner or later it will be patched so be sure to make use of it in a good way not in a troll way : D, trollers are just trollers after all

true n true,the last part about being patched in time is still not a excuse to use them in public,and yes trollers will troll.

Thanks
    Yea, that sounds pretty retarded.

Thanks
    Thank you very much OP, i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way. Seems like all of someone's effort in creating things and being kind enough to share gets wasted by some troll just wanted to show off not realizing that all they do is take what someone else created and follow their instructions. They have no respect for what it takes to create and certainly no respect for the kindness shown when the creator shares.

It's people like that, that will eventually make anyone who knows anything stop sharing so trolls like that would have to put up their own efforts and make their own files, not to mention try to figure it out for themselves in the first place. Which judging from the character described, will likely not happen if they're that reckless.

I registered here to learn what i can, practice what i know, and have a bit of fun while doing that. For all who have contributed, you have my thanks.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by eVil Griff View Post
    Thank you very much OP, i'm glad i'm not the only one who feels this way. Seems like all of someone's effort in creating things and being kind enough to share gets wasted by some troll just wanted to show off not realizing that all they do is take what someone else created and follow their instructions. They have no respect for what it takes to create and certainly no respect for the kindness shown when the creator shares.

It's people like that, that will eventually make anyone who knows anything stop sharing so trolls like that would have to put up their own efforts and make their own files, not to mention try to figure it out for themselves in the first place. Which judging from the character described, will likely not happen if they're that reckless.

I registered here to learn what i can, practice what i know, and have a bit of fun while doing that. For all who have contributed, you have my thanks.
    +best

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Well, if the name was "Laelynn"... then I am to blame.
    I created multiple bots to run herokul and the private check was giving me fits I guess.
    Most I can do is fess up to this and apologize for my irresponsibility.
    I will take your advice, if there is another HFS mod, I will not include myself in its use, once again to the entire community, I am sorry.

EDIT
    I didn't mod the RG range though, so there is a chance it wasn't me, as well as the game would crash if any moves smash moves besides Evie's were used and I had not enabled pvp, in either case I still apologize for this.
    Last edited by sonicaj; 01-29-2013 at 05:55 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicaj View Post
    Well, if the name was "Laelynn"... then I am to blame.
    I created multiple bots to run herokul and the private check was giving me fits I guess.
    Most I can do is fess up to this and apologize for my irresponsibility.
    I will take your advice, if there is another HFS mod, I will not include myself in its use, once again to the entire community, I am sorry.

EDIT
    I didn't mod the RG range though, so there is a chance it wasn't me, as well as the game would crash if any moves smash moves besides Evie's were used and I had not enabled pvp, in either case I still apologize for this.
    Real Men Own up to their mistakes, +Forgiven for this much courage after so much hate +best.

It was a bot, so it's not bad now, bots will be what they will be, private gets glitchy now, and unchecks on its own when it feels like it. Understood +best

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by josh5491 View Post
    Real Men Own up to their mistakes, +Forgiven for this much courage after so much hate +best.

It was a bot, so it's not bad now, bots will be what they will be, private gets glitchy now, and unchecks on its own when it feels like it. Understood +best
    I forgive you @sonicaj it is what it is, private party gets randomly unchecked and you just happened to have a random join when your bot was hitting start most likely, thus creating the problem

I agree it takes a real man to own his own mistakes

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by josh5491 View Post

+1 for forgiven for Owning up

I wouldn't say to remove yourself from the use of any new HFS is provided, a community is about sharing, but be significantly more conscience of how it is used. Its sounds to me that through your own admission that you understand the risks involved and problems posed with reckless usage.
    Last edited by eVil Griff; 02-01-2013 at 03:15 PM.