Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Thanks
    I choose to believe in the spaghetti monster.

Thanks
    You can't prove nor disprove something that does not exist. That's why they refer to Religion as a "FAITH", which is simply believing in something without evidence of its existance. Now, I have no problem with religious people, but I don't think those religious persons should try to force their religion on others. People are entitled to believe in what they want.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I agree, religion sucks dick, but there's no reason to be straight up rude (unless they're rude to you first). I'm friends with a lot of religious people, and while I myself can't really understand why they would believe in something with so many obvious flaws in it, unless they try to shove it down my throat, I tolerate them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    I finally figured out why most people on MPGH don't Believe/Hate god. simply because their all gay ******s who like to shove their.....Nuff Said.

No offense to any1
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

You have no life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by zachair View Post
    I finally figured out why most people on MPGH don't Believe/Hate god. simply because their all gay ******s who like to shove their.....Nuff Said.

No offense to any1
    I finally figured out why some people on MPGH do believe/love God. It's simply because they're all gay ******s who like to shove their... 'nuff said.
    No offense to anyone.
    Fixed spelling and grammar because non-believers prefer to spend their time educating themselves instead of living in ignorance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Extravagant View Post
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    Troll nomination. Allah and Muhammad for 1400 years of bullshit.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 666HiddenMaster666 For This Useful Post:

ZeroTroubles (03-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Quote Originally Posted by 666HiddenMaster666 View Post

Fixed spelling and grammar because non-believers prefer to spend their time educating themselves instead of living in ignorance.
    Doesn't spending more time educating themselves ring a bell? Tree of knowledge. ohh what fools. anyways im gonna play some battlefield.
    "Forget about all the reasons why something may not work. You only need to find one good reason why it will."

You have no life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Doesn't spending more time educating themselves ring a bell? Tree of knowledge. ohh what fools. anyways im gonna play some battlefield.
    Rings the bell that we're not ignorant.
    The problem is that we're people. People are shitty beings, you just gotta keep that in mind.
    "Science is interesting, and if you don't agree you can fuck off." - Richard Dawkins
    "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein

Thanks

No offense to any1
    Hahaha and this how you religious people act?I though you were all about peace love and understanding well maybe not understanding LOL

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

No offense to any1
    This picture says enough;

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    notice most explanation to that picture is in the old testament. plus A MANS DICK BELONGS IN A WOMANS VAGINA BECAUSE ITS THE PEICE TO THE PUZZLE FUCK EVERY GAY FUCKING ****** IN THIS WORLD GO FUCKING JUMP OFF A CLIFF GO SHOOT YOUR SELF BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK!! HOW CAN YOU TURN A WAY FROM PUSSY??????????? YOUR NOT A FUCKING WOMAN AND ACCEPT IT !!!!!

They don't BELIEVE IN GOD! and SAY THEIR FUCKING SMART BUT CANT FIGURE OUT A PUZZLE. A DICK BELONGS TO A VAGINA (WOMAN)

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by 1991durex View Post
    Hahaha and this how you religious people act?I though you were all about peace love and understanding well maybe not understanding LOL
    #1 Who said I was religious?
    #2 I Believe in God.

You have no life.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    notice most explanation to that picture is in the old testament. plus A MANS DICK BELONGS IN A WOMANS VAGINA BECAUSE ITS THE PEICE TO THE PUZZLE FUCK EVERY GAY FUCKING ****** IN THIS WORLD GO FUCKING JUMP OFF A CLIFF GO SHOOT YOUR SELF BECAUSE I DONT GIVE A FUCK!! HOW CAN YOU TURN A WAY FROM PUSSY??????????? YOUR NOT A FUCKING WOMAN AND ACCEPT IT !!!!!

They don't BELIEVE IN GOD! and SAY THEIR FUCKING SMART BUT CANT FIGURE OUT A PUZZLE. A DICK BELONGS TO A VAGINA (WOMAN)

---------- Post added at 01:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 PM ----------

#2 I Believe in God.
    My dick fits pretty well into my gf's ass. I'm sure it'd be the same for gay dudes too. But you wouldn't know, you're just an 11 year old who hasn't even read the bible and just follows his white trash mommy.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    My dick fits pretty well into my gf's ass. I'm sure it'd be the same for gay dudes too. But you wouldn't know, you're just an 11 year old who hasn't even read the bible and just follows his white trash mommy.
    Oh, snap.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

#2 I Believe in God.

I'm pretty sure man has come up with a billion places where his dick "Fits"
    --------------------------

Also if you've ever tried anal...........

Darkness cannot be defeated. It can only be hidden in the form of hatred
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    I agree, religion sucks dick, but there's no reason to be straight up rude (unless they're rude to you first). I'm friends with a lot of religious people, and while I myself can't really understand why they would believe in something with so many obvious flaws in it, unless they try to shove it down my throat, I tolerate them.

There's no need to be rude

"RELIGION SUKS DIK"

Nice of you to say that isn't it. Contradicting.
    [IMG]https://i1179.photobucke*****m/albums/x386/gaara4life12/asdasd.png[/IMG]

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Demonz. View Post
    There's no need to be rude

"RELIGION SUKS DIK"

Nice of you to say that isn't it. Contradicting.
    How is that contradicting? I meant being rude to the person, but I guess you can't read. My point was, not all religious people are bad, even if the religion itself is stupid as fuck. (Which it is, whether you like it or not).

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast