Thanks

[WTT] 8/8 Wizard account + more ( Worth ALOT) For a very good League of Legends acc.

Hello,

I am trading my Realm account since i have quit that game. I am trading for a very good league account for this realm account. I will attach a muledump of the account below this.

Account description:
    Characters - Wizard 8/8 - Rogue 7/8 - Warrior 7/8
    Base Fame - 4639 - 533 - 675
    Each character is fully geared with wc and UT tops(Except for rings). All vaults are open and filled with High tier gear and a BUNCH of pots.

As you can see this account is pimped out. Not only does it come with this but in the vault is an Archer set( Cbow, Dbow, Hydra, QoT, Elvish) AND a sorcerer set (Bulwark, Scepter of the storms, Recomp, Gsorc, Abraham)

This account is easily worth over a 100$. Since i am trading for a league account, the account MUST HAVE these credentials.

MUST HAVE :
    Level 30
    Around 60-70 champs or more
    Some skins

OPTIONAL:
    If the account has legacy skins, it will be taken into consideration first.
    If the account has alot of Ip/Rp on it, it will be taken into consideration first.
    If the account is silver/gold rank is will be taken into consideration first and most likely be taken.

Trading process:
    I WILL NOT GO FIRST UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
    I will use a MM if needed.
    But otherwise we will contact( via skype) and discuss it there. First you will send over the league information and transfer the email over to mine. Second i will check if its working and so on and so forth. Third i will give you the account information and you can knock yourself out. I have no reason to scam since i quit the game. We will be either IM- ing the whole trade or voice chatting through the whole trade which either one is preferred.

Contact me via skype if there is any question about the account or if you would like to trade.

P.S The wizard comes with a valentine pet. Plus it will be easier for you if you just screenshot the league account for me to look at. The email for the realm account IS NOT INCLUDED.
    -EDIT: PayPal may be another option but the league account will be taken before paypal. Paypal offers must be above 100 and paypal must be verified.

LINK TO MULEDUMP OF THE ACCOUNT: https://i.imgur.com/RenxIbo.png?1
    Last edited by Richieerich; 01-19-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks
    Hey i have a LoL account named: Artgio
    it has 43 champions but most of them are 6300 ip ones that's why i don't have over 60 it has a couple of skins
    -mercenary katarina
    -dragon fist lee sin
    -blood moon akali
    -traditional lee sin
    -nottingham ezreal
    -badger teemo
    It also has 520 rp on the account
    s2 top elo was around 1350 current elo is 1246 but top was 1280 so it already has silver elo
    honorable opponent badge and 500+ wins anyways if you want to do the trade add me on skype @sergio ricalday