Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post

You'll barely see anyone talk about it, not its the subject to talk about nowadays. lol
    Everyone wan be in the popular
    I laugh at ppl that smoke to be "popular" i smoke to get high

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by .REZ View Post

It caught me off guard like you wouldn't believe. I was friends with him for 4 years then he decided it would be a good idea to turn on me. I signed his cast in green sharpie
    I would of beat his ass for days.. I wish a friend of mines would turn on me. All my friend are friends with each other too so if one try to be 2 faced.. we after that ass

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

I would of beat his ass for days.. I wish a friend of mines would turn on me. All my friend are friends with each other too so if one try to be 2 faced.. we after that ass
    I'm not suggesting violence as a response to anything, but this kid deserved the beating he got.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired

I'm not suggesting violence as a response to anything, but this kid deserved the beating he got.
    I like to fight soo..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

It's marijuana rolled in rolling paper made into a cross. Honestly, if you wanted to waste that much weed for no reason you're better off getting a cool incense burner like a dragon and just lighting the shit right in the middle. It's not like that weed is going to get you very high anyway, looks like mid mixed with schwag. @Oneirish when you bought it was it pre-ground like that?
    Well the weed in the bag was bud, it's just so dry, and carrying that in work all the time it gets alittle smashed. Plus I stab a chilum in the bag to pack a bowl which doesn't help. It's crystally as fuck

Thanks
    Barely see anyone talk about it?
    It must just be where you're at then, I talk about it as openly as I can.
    Weed deserves freedom.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Oneirish View Post
    Well the weed in the bag was bud, it's just so dry, and carrying that in work all the time it gets alittle smashed. Plus I stab a chilum in the bag to pack a bowl which doesn't help. It's crystally as fuck
    Merely the fact that you don't take care of your weed is a completely different story. I thought that you got ripped off but it's just your own damn fault that it looks like shit.

I like to fight soo..
    I do too, but there are a lot of other ways of going about solving problems than beating everyone up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired

Merely the fact that you don't take care of your weed is a completely different story. I thought that you got ripped off but it's just your own damn fault that it looks like shit.

I do too, but there are a lot of other ways of going about solving problems than beating everyone up.
    Lol are you kidding me. What's there to take care of if I put it through a grinder or pump butane through to make shatter. It's easier to crush it put and make oil since having the actually bud is pointless unless I'm showing it off. The only time I do that is when I'm growing it myself. You're retarded for saying someone doesn't "take care" of weed because its ground up.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Lol are you kidding me. What's there to take care of if I put it through a grinder or pump butane through to make shatter. It's easier to crush it put and make oil since having the actually bud is pointless unless I'm showing it off. The only time I do that is when I'm growing it myself. You're retarded for saying someone doesn't "take care" of weed because its ground up.
    I'm saying that you don't take care of your weed because of this entire fucking statement.
    Not only are you careless with shoving a chilum into the bag, but you carry it around smashing it and crushing it. You waste it in stupid joints and you carelessly destroy the plant. People like you piss me off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    There are? Lol, i'm jk

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456