Thread: VA vs AJ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

VA vs AJ?

The title really says it all, I just wanna know the difference in the two besides the price since I'm ready to crack and just buy a bypasser.

Thanks
    VA is less hassle and costs less.

but they are almost identically.

Thanks
    Not identical. AJ is much lower quality, as they have more different hacks DayZ is sometimes thrown on the back burner and dont get updated for a few days seeing as there is no incentive for hacks to be updated. With VA hacks are down for no longer than 1-3 hours. Plus I'm pretty sure its easier to add custom scritps with VA. I have both VA and TM and i have had AJ they were down for about 17 days of the 30 i had with them.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by toasties View Post
    Not identical. AJ is much lower quality, as they have more different hacks DayZ is sometimes thrown on the back burner and don't get updated for a few days seeing as there is no incentive for hacks to be updated. With VA hacks are down for no longer than 1-3 hours. Plus I'm pretty sure its easier to add custom scripts with VA. I have both VA and TM and i have had AJ they were down for about 17 days of the 30 i had with them.
    All of them were or just AJ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Go for VA, you do nothing wrong with it, updates are also really fast and the members will help you to set the hack up or u can just join their teamspeak, friendly guys.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    like 15 threads asking this same question wtf are you kids all retarded?

why so many aj and va questions on here? go ask on their forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    From VA's coder optix: "One major difference is that I have a Battle Eye runtime scanner that will notify you if any detections are found without having to wait for a ban wave to find out. Both cheats are on the AJ/PDG network though and have excellent support teams, both coders, at the risk of sounding conceded, are talented and know what they are doing, both cheats are high quality, etc., but no, they are certainly not the same. The only thing that is identical, as Dub(Guy in thread he posted in) pointed out, is the loader."

Thanks
    VA, by far. It's cheaper, and he service is better.

/thread

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
    like 15 threads asking this same question wtf are you kids all retarded?

why so many aj and va questions on here? go ask on their forums
    My God, how much of a dick can you be? I came here asking a simple question, one which I personally haven't seen asked and may have simply missed, and wanted an unbiased answer. For the second part of your answer, imagine you have a store. You and another store sell very similar products, one for a different amount of money than the other. I decide to go to your store, and since you don't seem that bright store=forums, and ask which product I should buy, yours or the other store's, what are you going to tell me to buy? Obviously yours, since you want it to sell. And even though you calling me a kid is correct since I'm fourteen, I am nowhere near retarded seeing as I have never scored below the 95th percentile on a standardized test and have a 3.8 GPA. Oh and I can, and do, capitalize letters correctly, use correct punctuation, and use proper grammar. You apparently can do none of these things.
    Last edited by misterzombro; 01-21-2013 at 09:43 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by misterzombro View Post
    My God, how much of a dick can you be? I came here asking a simple question, one which I personally haven't seen asked and may have simply missed, and wanted an unbiased answer. For the second part of your answer, imagine you have a store. You and another store sell very similar products, one for a different amount of money than the other. I decide to go to your store, and since you don't seem that bright store=forums, and ask which product I should by, yours or the other store's, what are you going to tell me to buy? Obviously yours, since you want it to sell. And even though you calling me a kid is correct since I'm fourteen, I am nowhere near retarded seeing as I have never scored below the 95th percentile on a standardized test and have a 3.8 GPA. Oh and I can, and do, capitalize letters correctly, use correct punctuation, and use proper grammar. You apparently can do none of these things.
    for someone claiming to be so smart on the internet you sure seem to have a problem using a search function or Google

so ya douchebag check the other 5 threads asking the same bullshit as you within the first 3 pages.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by svtfan View Post
    for someone claiming to be so smart on the internet you sure seem to have a problem using a search function or Google

so ya douchebag check the other 5 threads asking the same bullshit as you within the first 3 pages.
    Wait... you called me a douche-bag when you are the one who originally called me retarded? What's the logic in that? I used actual arguments in what I said, you just insulted me. And if you go and try to search for AJ vs VA it says the words are to common, and will not let you search for them. Google yields no results either, except for this very thread. And is this thread bothering anyone besides you? I'm not going to respond to whatever idiotic thing you reply, since I don't want to get any further into a flame war and possible get the thread locked.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    its bothering alot of people im just the most vocal

Let me google that for you liar. 3rd link down then expand for all results form this webpage HURRDURR

dont be so mad bro, when those pubes kick in life gets easier

Thanks
    VA is pretty cheap and I never got a global ban using it, just some admin bans and that's because I use so many options of my menu.

Thanks
    UP LÊN CHO CÁC B?N D?C

Thanks
    How About TMC? Im thinking of buying that, because you can run your own scripts on it to.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast