Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Look another standard arrogant mpgh member, must be friends with Red. Your euro adding isn't new, an your exp isn't anything special. Your exp hack will get you banned if you have anything over LT, with under 1000 wins. All your doing is taking advantage of members of this site.

I can out read an out write you anyday of the week. So before you attack someone; know who you're talking too.

This site is for free hacks/mods. I, like many other members don't like the fact someone try's to make money off of innocent members of this community.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    carpe-power@hotmail.fr contatc me i want some service

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Riptooth View Post
    Look another standard arrogant mpgh member, must be friends with Red. Your euro adding isn't new, an your exp isn't anything special. Your exp hack will get you banned if you have anything over LT, with under 1000 wins. All your doing is taking advantage of members of this site.

I can out read an out write you anyday of the week. So before you attack someone; know who you're talking too.

This site is for free hacks/mods. I, like many other members don't like the fact someone try's to make money off of innocent members of this community.
    ''see who talk'' you are actually nothing get out noob
    btw this site is free hacks/mod but the maker decide if he release or do a service, what you actually think ? you are the king of the world and that you must get everything? just get out noob,

was going to miss Euro Exp Farmer isn't a newb like you, you are the only crying over because you cannot have it, and NO the program hes using never got released and will never be. you must think of the old euro hack were you had to copy .dll, Euro Exp Farm doesn't make copy and he can get up to 3m in 1 game, so get informed before talk noob.
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-22-2013 at 10:39 PM.
    I Miss the old time

4. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

[RAPGOD]EMINEM (03-16-2013)

Thanks

AVA PlaYe say it well.

but also you can ask to everyone that used my service since actually there was much more people that did EXP than euro, and you know what? NONE OF THEM GOT A BAN, even for the euro NOBODY GOT BANNED

get out newb unkown wanna be
    Need Ingame Money (Million's Euro)?
    Want Lvl Fast ?

GO There. : Exp / Euro Service

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    HEY GUYS U KNOE WHAT ..... THIS IS TRUE THIS IS A FREE WEB SITE TO GET FREE HACKS WHY SELL HACKS ITS A FREE COMMUNITY HACK WEB SITE THIS GUY SHOULD AT LEAST RELEASE IT NOT SELL IT to peolpe so yeah u wanna say something go ahead!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    ''see who talk'' you are actually nothing get out noob
    btw this site is free hacks/mod but the maker decide if he release or do a service, what you actually think ? you are the king of the world and that you must get everything? just get out noob,

was going to miss Euro Exp Farmer isn't a newb like you, you are the only crying over because you cannot have it, and NO the program hes using never got released and will never be. you must think of the old euro hack were you had to copy .dll, Euro Exp Farm doesn't make copy and he can get up to 3m in 1 game, so get informed before talk noob.
    Lawl, I have pretty much the same thing he has. An I dont give a fuck if the kid releases it or not, the fact hes charging blows my god dam mind.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by euro exp farmer View Post
    AVA PlaYe say it well.

but also you can ask to everyone that used my service since actually there was much more people that did EXP than euro, and you know what? NONE OF THEM GOT A BAN, even for the euro NOBODY GOT BANNED

get out newb unkown wanna be

Oh an they will get banned, as soon as a GS notices hes a high rank with under 1000 wins. LOL. If they keep to to a lower rank its all good, but sooner or later your packets will get noticed
    “I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you.”

Deals: @farmers I bought exp from him, I went first smooth trade.
    Traded with @Verisakeet an thanks for @Hugo_Boss being our OMM

Thanks
    Lawl, I have pretty much the same thing he has. An I dont give a fuck if the kid releases it or not, the fact hes charging blows my god dam mind.

---------- Post added at 02:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 AM ----------

Oh an they will get banned, as soon as a GS notices hes a high rank with under 1000 wins. LOL. If they keep to to a lower rank its all good, but sooner or later your packets will get noticed
    nope it will not happen, even if you go cry to aeria it will do nothing.
    Want Lvl Fast ?

Thanks

1. nah you got nothing. stop wanna be, i bet you are going to say ''i made the old that jabber released undetected'', right ?
    2. you suck too much to be able to make something
    3. the fact that you come cry here proof that you are just mad because he got something that you want, but you cannot get it

on your post added : no, no and no, you are all wrong newb wanna be
    I Miss the old time

Thanks
    Want Lvl Fast ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Grumpy
    damm these kids crack me up if i was only a kid again lmfao u kids made my nigth have a good one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    Yo chill guys..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    i vouch for hem !!!
    [IMG]https://i1322.photobucke*****m/albums/u567/stevecbns/logodark_zps646a091c.png[/IMG]

MPGH Member since 09-18-2012
    AvA player since 2011
    [AVA - NFSWorld - Counter strike - Far Cry]

GMT+/--2:00

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ava.GM.JaiMy For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-23-2013),euro exp farmer (02-23-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    If this is real , no ban, than this is the only way to add euros without ban

Thanks
    removed sorry
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-23-2013 at 01:02 PM.
    I Miss the old time

Thanks

1) if you don't wanna buy the service and dislike it WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE?
    2) if you have the same thing and dont like him for charging ppl.. WHY DONT YOU RELEASE IT OR MAKE A FREE SERVICE?

fag

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akinator For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-23-2013),euro exp farmer (02-23-2013),[RAPGOD]EMINEM (03-16-2013)

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast