Thread: Ban Appeal?

Thanks

Ban Appeal?

I just want to know if there is a way to appeal bans in TA.
    Also TA has bad cheat detection xD.
    Story below:

I was tired of only a bar showing enemy health so I coded a .dll to try to show the enemy health when a certain key was pressed.
    I tried to inject it, instantly lost connection to the server (was not in a game). And was banned. Help?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    there's no way, you've been pernamently banned no matter you were VIP or not. They actually have one of the best anti-cheat protections, which allows you to hack or mod while playing, but it results in a instant pernamnet ban. You should consider yourself lucky, because your IP wasn't banned. You should read about it here:TRIBES ASCEND® END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT | Hi-Rez Studios, Inc.. If you you're prepairing to make another account, close everything you don't need( µTorrent, installers, etc.), close unwanted processes because they have a third-party programs searcher always running while playing TA. It will insta-ban you if you had left Cheat Engine running , Hxd, even other games unknown to Hirez opened running. You can complain, but you'll need a proof and an inpenetrable alibi, because their anti-cheat program never makes mistakes, and of course, while hacking, you're monitored by actual human being. Beware.
    ---------- Post added at 09:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 AM ----------

Each and every attempt to ban a player is supervised by them, so it's not an automatic process.
    Last edited by Mercator; 01-23-2013 at 10:41 AM.

Thanks
    Well I never planned on making a new account and I really have no alibi. The only windows open were my C++ window, TA, and WinJect(which I am assuming got me banned).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    or you can use a GUID Spoofer to play with a banned account
    [IMG]https://www.lacocteler*****m/myfiles/psicologo-hidalgo/Anonymous-rinde.jpg?Expires=1348956000&Signature=PtUpErGz7YB BSHeSIaFkZMcaiUNT9lC0~YaLYQyeue~Xt4DfOXm6VLtOS2En8-EMqPjqlUx6ETdboettg8tKxQjdApsa3vuvAwiFaTnKVrzpdUPZ 1UiUrq5Ru3oLrTYet5fve~eAz~U29uvbQpuFxbUqumRdzrQDr6 8rZFja1Ng_&Key-Pair-Id=APKAJYN3LZI5CG46B7AA&Policy=eyJTdGF0ZW1lbnQiOlt 7IlJlc291cmNlIjoiaHR0cDovL2QzZHM0b3k3ZzF3cnFxLmNsb 3VkZnJvbnQubmV0L3BzaWNvbG9nby1oaWRhbGdvL215ZmlsZXM vQW5vbnltb3VzLXJpbmRlLmpwZyIsIkNvbmRpdGlvbiI6eyJEY XRlTGVzc1RoYW4iOnsiQVdTOkVwb2NoVGltZSI6MTM0ODk1NjA wMH19fV19[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is easy. Just make a new account but do it with this site Hide My Ass! Free Proxy and Privacy Tools - Surf The Web Anonymously

When you make a account with this software you will have no registred ip on this acount.

When you login n your new account it shoeldn' t say you are banned anymore.