Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (1/25/13)

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/mpghnews_zpsb6a5590a.png[/IMG]
    19th Edition
    1/25/2013

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/headlines_zpsb54bb5dc.png[/IMG]
    New Sections
    For the past few weeks, Dave has been adding new sub-sections to General. The new sub-sections added to General are: "Computer Builds & Upgrades" and "Coupons, Deals and Discounts". Along with new sections already added, Dave has made a thread for members to suggest new game sections to be added which can be found here. The only requirements given for the game suggestions are: "The game has to be an MMO or FPS with tons of potential as far as game hacking goes".

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/USERNEWS_zps3eafb063.png[/IMG]

Postbans
    Congratulations to @Ravallo on hitting 15,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Shane on hitting 15,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @PyrexxHero® on hitting 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Singularity on hitting 2,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Vice-Versa on hitting 11,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Delko DJ on hitting 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Reyo. on hitting 3,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @๖ۣۜAllen on hitting 4,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @DJ_Dreamer for hitting 2,000 posts!

Birthdays
    Happy birthday to @REALITY™ for turning 17!
    Happy birthday to @Arabian ! He turned 18.
    Happy birthday to @Flengo !
    Happy birthday to @Denelf ! He turned 16.
    Happy birthday to @Shane !
    Promotions/Special
    @Nico was promoted to Global Moderator! Congratulations!
    @BACKD00R was promoted to Moderator! Congratulations!
    @amir it0965 was promoted to Minion for the Need for Speed World section. Congratulations!

Resignations/Demotions
    @A$AP Rocky aka Royce was demoted from his position as a Wiki Manager.
    @DawgiiStylz was banned / demoted from his position as Minion.
    @x.navi.x was given Cocksucker earlier this week. Dave, "just gave her what she wanted".

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/INTERVIEWS_zps1dad4cf4.png[/IMG]
    Interview - [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen

[MPGH]Shane : Allen, how are you doing today?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : Good and you babe?

[MPGH]Shane
    : I'm doing pretty good, do you mind if I interview you for out next issue?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : Nope

[MPGH]Shane
    : Can you tell us some general information about yourself? Like your name/age/grade/etc.. stuff you're comfortable sharing.
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : My name is Allen, I'm 17, and I'm a senior.

[MPGH]Shane
    : Erm, ok... So, how did you find out about MPGH?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : Well, I was just looking around Google and searched for Combat Arms hacks. First link that pooped was MPGH.

[MPGH]Shane
    : That's because MPGH is famous, and because I'm obviously the owner. Combat Arms, you're minion there? When did you get minion?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : I got minion 2 months ago or so. Dave and Liz saw that I'm sexy, so they gave me minion.

[MPGH]Shane
    : Ah, you think you're so funny. Do you plan on staying staff for a while? Is there anything you would like to achieve on MPGH the time you're there?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : Actually, yes, I do plan on staying staff for a while. I would like to achieve on MPGH is getting Minion+ or GM.

[MPGH]Shane
    : Well, that's everyone's dream on MPGH. You're minion for Combat Arms, so I'm assuming you like playing it a lot? Are there any other games you like to play besides Combat Arms?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : I don't play Combat Arms a lot but I like to play BF5 with Sjoerd on XBOX.

[MPGH]Shane
    : BF5? Never heard of it, the highest they've gone is 3. Besides MPGH, do you have any hobbies that interests you? Any sports that you play?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : BF5 only Dutch boy and I have. I do boxing and I DJ. Currently launched my new channel VisionMixShows. Here is a link if you want to check it out. Vision Electro Mix Sessions - YouTube
    [MPGH]Shane
    : Boxing sounds fun, you could probably Dave and Arun. DJ is interesting I've never met anyone that could DJ. Can you tell me more about that? Like when you started/who got you into it/etc...
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : Well, my friends at school started listening to dance electro music on beat port and YouTube. Just got me all into mixing and that's how I got into all DJing.

[MPGH]Shane
    : Must be fun. So, how long have you been boxing? Are you any good at it?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : I been boxing for 6 years now since I was in 5th grade or so.

[MPGH]Shane
    : Wow, this interview escalated quickly. Before we end this interview, would you like to give a shoutout to anyone?
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : No, and thank you. :P

[MPGH]Shane
    : You're a very boring person. Thank you for your time.
    [MPGH]๖ۣۜAllen : Thanks ugly.

Interview - [MPGH]Ethereal

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: Hey Ethereal, would you mind if I interview you for this week's MPGH Newsletter?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: Not at all.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: How did you first find MPGH?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: I belonged to a rival hack site originally. Joined MPGH to troll people mainly, but ended up getting active in the GFX section and became friends with a bunch of people there.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: Ahh right, I had almost forgotten you were part of the GFX Team, but since this is a game hacking forum what games do you or have you played?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: Well, I've played shit loads of games. Back when I joined MPGH it was all about Combat Arms. Tried playing legit, then the dirty BR monkeys made me want to go full rage God, so I had a coder pal of mine make me some stuff for that game. Right now I play a lot of Chivalry Medieval Warfare, and CS:GO and a shitty game named WarZ, that game is fun to use hacks in.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: You must love PC Games , and I also see that you're a Trusted Member, how and when did you get the tag?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: Yeah, I do. Fuck consoles. I honestly forgot when I got TM. I want to say late 2011, but I might be wrong. Once the graphics section started to fail hard and stopped getting much traffic I started posting a lot in General. Some people nominated me for it, cause they lub me.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: Damn, the GFX section had so much potential and talent too And what's not to lubb about you Ethereal. Aside from TM were you ever staff on MPGH? If so, what position?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: Nope, was never staff. I'm sure I could be if I wanted, just can't be assed with babysitting a section. Maybe if Dave's cheap ass gave some incentive..

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: Careful, he might trick you into CS like he did Ecstasy What do you do when you're not on MPGH? Any hobbies?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: I'm currently working on getting my Bachelors degree in Envionmental Science, so school. I just got laid off from my job so now that I got me some free time I can do a bit more stuff I like. Hobbies gaming of course, shooting my guns, reading, hiking, spending time with my girl, working out, MPGH. All that fun sheeeit. Oh and I kill people and make lamp shades out of their skin.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: The economy's got us all down meng, but on the plus side atleast you've got a lot of choices to keep you busy (y) And.. the last part sounds just a tad sadistic, but i'll buy one if you've got extra. And Well before we conclude this interview would you like to give any shoutouts?
    [MPGH]Ethereal: I'll send you a catalog. Shout out? No I am white.

Dr. Sheldon Cooper: Thank you for your time Ethereal.
    [MPGH]Ethereal: No prob.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/GLOBALNEWS_zps2de7b806.png[/IMG]

-Seoul--North Korea officially confirmed on January 24th that they will continue further rocket launches and nuclear tests.
    Threats to the United states have escalated a day after the UNSC agreed to a U.S
    -backed resolution to censure and sanction the country for a rocket launch in December that breached U.N. rules.

"We are not disguising the fact that the various satellites and long-range rockets that we will fire
    and the high-level nuclear test we will carry out are targeted at the United States,"
    North Korea's National Defense Commission said, according to state news agency KCNA.

According to U.S. Intelligence North Korea's long range rockets are not yet capable of reaching the United States Mainland,
    Nor is it believed that they have the technology to mount nuclear warheads on long ranged missiles.
    Washington strongly urges North Korean officials to reconsider nuclear missile testing in the future.
    North Korea was banned under UN sanctions from developing nuclear missile technology spanning back from testing in 2006 and 2009.

--New Zealand- A businessman by the name of Gareth Morgan urges New Zealanders to stop keeping cats as pets.
    He attributes the domesticated felines to a rapid decline in native bird species throughout the country.
    Morgan claims that at least 13 different bird species get eradicated each year due to cats.
    On his website cats are labeled "natural born killers" , and that residents should not replace their cats after they die.
    Morgan's campaign has received negative attention thus far, and to no surprise. According to a poll done back in 2011,
    Over half of New Zealanders have pet cats in their households.

Wildlife ecologists argue that Morgan's cat theory regarding the decline in bird species, has plenty of holes.
    They point out the fact that birds have many other predators, and that Morgan's argument is far too simplistic in nature.
    Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals (SPCA) executive director Bob Kerridge
    said Mr Morgan had no right to tell people they could not have cats in their family.
    Though Gareth Morgan seems to be genuinely concerned about wild life conservation,
    it doesn't seem to be gaining him much ground among the cat lovers of New Zealand.

--U.S. The Pentagon has lifted the military's ban on women in combat ,
    this will open hundreds of thousands of jobs according to Defense Secretary Leon Panetta.
    The recent decision overturns a rule that restricted women from artillery, armor, infantry and other such combat roles.
    Despite the past restrictions, women have been in combat situations in Iraq and Afghanistan, where more than 20,000 have served.
    Panetta made the decision Wednesday on the recommendations of his Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Women have played a pivotal role in the last two wars,
    an estimated 800 have been wounded and 130 killed in action.
    For female soldiers, this was a process that was long over due.
    They have increasingly urged the Pentagon to reverse the ban over the years,
    explaining that people need to catch up to the reality on the battlefield.

Gen. Martin E. Dempsey, the chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff,
    who stated in strong terms that the armed service chiefs all agreed
    that “the time has come to rescind the direct combat exclusion rule for women
    and to eliminate all unnecessary gender-based barriers to service.”
    “To implement these initiatives successfully and without sacrificing our war-fighting capability
    or the trust of the American people, we will need time to get it right,” General Dempsey wrote.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gamingnews_zpsd22f6ce6.png[/IMG]

Elder Scrolls: Online Beta Signups Now Available

Many Elder Scrolls fans are really excited about the upcoming Elder Scrolls Online and 3 days ago Bethesda Softworks announced that beta signups are now open at The Elder Scrolls Online: Beta Sign-Up

Selected beta registrants will be granted early access to beta test the game. You will be among the first to experience this epic world with others in one of 2013’s most highly-anticipated releases. Timing and details of the start of playtests will be provided at a later date to those who register.
    We receive invaluable feedback through the beta process, and that helps us ensure that the game will be one of the best online gaming experiences ever offered - one worthy of The Elder Scrolls franchise.

THQ Shuts Down

In the past couple of weeks, a lot of news revolving bankruptcy and economic trouble has surfaced up involving THQ. Earlier today, CEO of THQ, Brian Farrel, had sent out a company wide letter announcing THQ shutting. In addition to the news, Brian has also listed that several different studios have purchased THQ current titles. Below, you will find the email received by all of THQ employees:
    Code:
    January 23, 2013
    To All THQ Employees:
    We now have the answers we’ve been seeking through our financial restructuring and Chapter 11 case. While much will be written, here are the facts of the bids and auction that occurred:
    Yesterday morning, we received a competing bid for the operating business, along with Clearlake’s offer, and numerous offers for separate assets. During an auction process that lasted over 22 hours, the final conclusion was that the separate-asset bids would net more than a single buyer for the majority of the company. Shortly, we will, present the results to the U.S. Bankruptcy Court, which must concur with our assessment.
    The proposed sales of multiple assets is as follows :

Sega agreed to purchase Relic
    Koch Media agreed to purchase Volition and Metro
    Crytek agreed to purchase Homefront
    Take 2 agreed to purchase Evolve
    Ubisoft agreed to purchase Montreal and South Park

We expect these sales to close this week.
    Some assets, including our publishing businesses and Vigil, along with some other intellectual properties are not included in the sale agreements. They will remain part of the Chapter 11 case. We will make every effort to find appropriate buyers, if possible.
    What this means for employees
    We expect that most employees of the entities included in the sale will be offered employment by the new owners. However, we cannot say what these owners may intend, and there will likely be some positions that will not be needed under the new ownership. You should receive notice this week or early next week if the new owners intend to extend employment to you. Please note that the terms of your new employment, including pay and benefits, may be different from the current terms of your employment with THQ.
    If you are an employee of an entity that is not included in the sale, we regret that your position will end. A small number of our headquarters staff will continue to be employed by THQ beyond January 25 to assist with the transition. THQ has sufficient resources to pay these employees for work going forward, and we will be contacting these employees immediately to ensure their continued employment during this transition period. We are requesting the ability to offer certain severance pay to minimize disruption for employees of non-included entities as they determine the next steps in their careers.
    We know you will have many questions about this news. We’ll be meeting tomorrow when we return to talk through this announcement and to answer any questions you have. You will receive a benefits fact sheet and FAQs with answers to some questions that may be on your mind. Please review these materials closely.
    The email also contained a personal note from Brian to his co-workers:
    The work that you all have done as part of the THQ family is imaginative, creative, artistic and highly valued by our loyal gamers. We are proud of what we have accomplished despite today's outcome. It has been our privilege to work alongside the entire THQ team. While the company will cease to exist, we are heartened that the majority of our studios and games will continue under new ownership. We were hoping that the entire company would remain intact, but we expect to hear good news from each of the separate entities that will be operating as part of new organizations. For those THQ employees who are part of entities that are not included in the sale, we are confident that the talent you have displayed as part of THQ will be recognized as you take the next steps in your career. Thank you all for your dedication and for sharing your talent with the THQ team. We wish you the best of luck and hope you will keep in touch.

Path of Exile Open Beta Started

Path of Exile, a free online Action RPG designed by a small independent team of hardcore gamers, entered open beta and did their last character wipe. It's designed around a strong barter-based online item economy, deep character customization, competitive PvP and ladder races.
    The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win"!

They work with microtransactions that allow you to buy cosmetic things in their shop, some features like extra stash to storage your gear, extra character slot, pets, item effects, skill effects, character animations and for a $1000 they let your work with them to create the art, mechanics, and flavor of a unique item that will be added to the game.
    You can choose between 6 different classes which each focus on either one or two core attributes: Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence. Each class has a wide range of skills they can cast, those skills are added by placing specific gems in the item slots. Those gems or skills also level up for even more power. To make your character really powerful they have a passive skill tree that is just enormous, the possibilities are endless and you can make some very complex build.
    [IMG]https://files.gamebanan*****m/bitpit/pathofexile.jpg[/IMG]
    For more information about this game or to download it visit Path of Exile

Possible Terraria Update

Earlier today a Terraria developer by the name of Ridigit, had created a thread on their forums, stating that there might be a possibility of an update to come in the near future. The post focuses on getting feedback from the community and to see what they want in the game.
    "A turtle pet was actually on the list of possibilities!" - Ridigit talks to one of the members about the option of having a pet in game.
    For full details on what might end up in the new update, head over to the discussion now!

[b][color=#5A7F97]Free Weekend - Chivalry: Medieval Warfare

Play Chivalry: Medieval Warfare for free this weekend, on Steam! The game is free until Sunday, 1pm Pacific Time and is available for -50% in the Steam store until Monday at 10am Pacific Time.
    Click Here to download and start playing!
    Chivalry: Medieval Warfare is a first-person slasher with a focus on multi-player. Featuring competitive online combat that seeks to capture the experience of truly being on a medieval battlefield. Inspired from the intensity and epicness of swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare aims to bring that experience to the hands of a gamer.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/TECHNOLOGYNEWS_zpscb55b0dd.png[/IMG]

February is just around the corner and people phone fanatic already know that the MWC event is coming, as it is the biggest event in the world of mobile. Manufacturers have already begun preparing the presentations of the new teams and have started the rumors on new models. Apparently leaked specifications, which belong to Samsung Galaxy S IV, the possible future of the company.
    As had been said before the Samsung Galaxy S IV, will have a powerful processor Exynos 5 Octa eight cores at 1.8GHz, and will be the operating system of Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean basically having a GPU Mali-T658 with eight cores

The Super AMOLED screen will be 4.99 inches and will feature full HD resolution, as expected of a company of this size and global.
    Apart from all that the Samsung Galaxy S IV, it will include 2GB of RAM and a 13 megapixel camera.

You might be wondering what is that picture up there? It is very simple, that picture up there is the new generation of the Xbox series. That image is a leak of the new XBOX, although this is only a rumor there is no official response from Microsoft.
    Well that picture up there shows that the Xbox 720 will feature a processor octa-core processor at 1.6GHz X64. With it, it will take 8GB of DDR3 RAM and will have a reader for Blu-ray.
    Besides that, it also carries a 800MHz graphics processor which will work closely with the rest of the hardware drive.

Level of connectivity will have Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi and finally Wi-Fi Direct. It also appears that the NUI sensor has improved the integrattion of Kinect all thanks to the modern technology of the console.
    Hopefully there will be a Microsoft official statement soon. If not, itt would not be nice to have to wait until June for E3 or another similar event.

Well as we all know, this past week there was a website called "MEGA" that revolutionized the world. I will be on inquiry or if you already know it, what it is "MEGA"? Well MEGA is a similar website to MegaUpload as it was used to upload files to your account MEGA.
    MEGA was launched last week on January 19th at around the Globe, serving for one year from the closing of MEGAUPLOAD. The domain of the new site is meg*****.nz, but initially me.ga is going to be called, and the Gabonese government, who was responsible for administering the. G denied. Then Kim thought of another domain that was outside the jurisdiction U.S..
    MEGA is the major competitor of Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive.

As Reported by Kim on twitter, there were over 100,000 registered users in the first hour of that the site which made it active. It is estimated that the site has achieved the fastest initial growth of the Internet history.
    To avoid being accused, Kim opted for encrypting files that users upload. Which basically means that a user uploads a file, it is encrypted and a code will be received to decrypt, but
    only the user knows the code responsible for many of the webs which can not know the type of content hosted. If somehow it is discovered, then the uploaded file is a complaint and is made illegal for complaints, and becomes discharged.

What are the differences between Megaupload and MEGA? They are indeed a few, not to mention the issue of encryption:

-Users no longer have a waiting time to download a file, even those not registered.
    -Free users have up to 50GB of storage space for files.
    -Pay accounts have between 1TB and 8TB of monthly transfer for files up and down. Currently there are no options to remove the limits on the accounts.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/NEWSTEAM_zpsf7613f6a.png[/IMG]

MPGH News Team

• Writers

Last edited by Psychotic; 01-25-2013 at 07:46 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

amrit0965 (01-26-2013),Arcton (01-25-2013),[MPGH]BACKD00R (01-25-2013),bowlcut (01-25-2013),Delko DJ (01-26-2013),DJ_Dreamer (01-26-2013),[MPGH]Doc (01-25-2013),[MPGH]Flengo (01-25-2013),FoxALT (01-27-2013),Hexicidal (01-27-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (01-25-2013),Larity2056 (01-26-2013),Lightning (01-26-2013),[MPGH]Liz (01-25-2013),Maxedout (01-25-2013),milad_hacker (01-27-2013),Paralyze (01-26-2013),Ravallo (01-26-2013),remcov (02-01-2013),Reyo. (01-25-2013),Royce (01-25-2013),Terell. (01-25-2013),V I (01-26-2013),Youtro (01-31-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Amrit's username cut off when you mentioned him.

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Very nice news edition, great job news force!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    But. . I'm not at 3k yet
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PyrexxHero® View Post
    But. . I'm not at 3k yet
    Wtf? I saw a thread by you saying, "3kkkkk"..

FUCK MISLEADING TITLES.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Congratulations @Hero asian

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Hero was always a Global Mod, do you mean Nico @Psychotic ?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Hugo Boss For This Useful Post:

Royce (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Great work news team, thanks! Why was DawgiStylz banned and demoted?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugo Boss View Post
    Hero was always a Global Mod, do you mean Nico @Psychotic ?
    What are you talking about? It's always said Nico. ^_^

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Member since 05.13.2012

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Hugo Boss (01-25-2013),Royce (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Glorious edition comrades. @Psychotic Perhaps I should be in user news
    Last edited by Doc; 01-25-2013 at 07:20 PM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

I got ants in my butt, and I needs to strut.
    Premium Seller
    Former Staff
    Premium Member
    Trusted
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister. View Post
    Great work news team, thanks! Why was DawgiStylz banned and demoted?
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/259-staff-...wgiistylz.html

---------- Post added at 03:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Glorious edition comrades.
    @ Psychotic Perhaps I should be in user news
    Enjoy it :P ill get that new samsung

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Wyo For This Useful Post:

Maxedout (01-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

Wtf? I saw a thread by you saying, "3kkkkk"..

FUCK MISLEADING TITLES.
    it was a thread about how ive from '09 but under 3k

dont worry, ill be there in a day or two
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

Nice save xD

Thanks

It was Hero before. Fixed it. Also added DJ_Dreamer's 2k postban and Denelf's birthday.

Like every week, thread stuck.
    Last edited by Hero; 01-25-2013 at 07:25 PM.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Hero For This Useful Post:

Denelf (01-28-2013)

Thanks
    Not as good w/o me. Well. The format for Global just doesn't look good. It is different then the rest of the sections.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast