Ass .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    to mouth? lulz it too short>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Sexy is a legendary swordwoman from the gay squad, that have a standard weapon: The Mighty Penis of Dave Himself, which can Shoot .50 kaliber sperm bullets and .30 kaliber urine bullets, but they can not penetrate AndreiBoi, who is better than Brook in every way. Sexy was sent out to Iraq where she met Moe, and they were doing nasty things. When moe was done he killed Sexy with The Mighty Penis of Dave Himself, but AndreiBoi had the special power to bring hot chicks back to life, so he stabbed her in the throat and it made her live again, but then choked on a cock and died. And moe killed andreiboi, so he can't bring hot girls alive anymore. Also last year he Pwnd some other girls like Liz and was at their funeral. So Moe was soo tired of pwning so he taked a break in some old guys buthole.

Sharpe laughed so hard when he saw Ricardo's post that he takes his Mighty Penis of Dave Himself and woke up because it was a nightmare and Sharpe is too cool to tuch another guy's dick. However, donh7 is so gay that he lets sharpe lick his dick but he can't because it is 1/10 inch and gets into a coma by reading all of this text. This text is so cool, because this is the 200th post, and because of that AndreiBoi springs back to life, and never dies, because he is so wierd, but not as wierd as the previous 'poster' who has fucking spider pig as his avitar because he is soooo gay. Then SnilNotSnail
    touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth. But people like Dave are...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Sexy is a legendary swordwoman from the gay squad, that have a standard weapon: The Mighty Penis of Dave Himself, which can Shoot .50 kaliber sperm bullets and .30 kaliber urine bullets, but they can not penetrate AndreiBoi, who is better than Brook in every way. Sexy was sent out to Iraq where she met Moe, and they were doing nasty things. When moe was done he killed Sexy with The Mighty Penis of Dave Himself, but AndreiBoi had the special power to bring hot chicks back to life, so he stabbed her in the throat and it made her live again, but then choked on a cock and died. And moe killed andreiboi, so he can't bring hot girls alive anymore. Also last year he Pwnd some other girls like Liz and was at their funeral. So Moe was soo tired of pwning so he taked a break in some old guys buthole.

Sharpe laughed so hard when he saw Ricardo's post that he takes his Mighty Penis of Dave Himself and woke up because it was a nightmare and Sharpe is too cool to tuch another guy's dick. However, donh7 is so gay that he lets sharpe lick his dick but he can't because it is 1/10 inch and gets into a coma by reading all of this text. This text is so cool, because this is the 200th post, and because of that AndreiBoi springs back to life, and never dies, because he is so wierd, but not as wierd as the previous 'poster' who has fucking spider pig as his avitar because he is soooo gay. Then SnilNotSnail
    touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky, to eat toast and eggs for

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Breakfast .
    Bibamus, gaudeamus.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    What we got so far:

Communists are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Deco fails so bad, that m3 posted a cock-sucking tutorial called "how to give a Cleavland Steamer" , because he's a Commie, which is why he has no cock.
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it. When they find your 7 girlfriends, the story ends.
    Dutch people own because DBB and RF have lots of friends who kill you if you do anything more than sleeping, since they like to rape you while you sleep.
    I just changed my name into "sexy", and now i get more profile visitors. Omg, RF, why are you so cool?
    I'ts war between RF and a mouse. The mouse is winning but RF grabs his m4 the mouse shoots back but too late.. the mouse got killed by RF and he won. RF forgot that the mouse had a friend with a sniper rifle wich died in a nuclear war. He came back as zombie, and is now attacking RF with a pillow. This has no effect on RF. But now SJLA walks into the room and dies when seeing RF's face. Ricardo is now happy because it ended for SJLA so he will not post anymore. Sexy agrees with Ricardo and they have a party together. Dave wanted to join, but he was busy running a forum. This forum is really unknown, and its called MPGH. MPGH got 227.181 members, and they all have aids. Ricaro just admitted that he has aids, because he chatted with Arun. Arun is the only member who had aids 2 years ago except for Gourav who got it from me, AndreiBoi, but I initially was raped by a ******, who was only 7, but AndreiBoi stabbed him in the throat before the ****** even touched him. Unfortunately, however, the ******'s penis was chopped off in the rage and gave him aids which is how it happened.
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black just like you. SJLA came out of his grave and suicided while the KGB is having a homoparty with obama and EndRit's ex-girlfriends. Liz is a person who likes to rape hobos, but she always uses protection because she doesn't want her kids to look like Dave and SJLA. BUT, one time the condom broke and a magical wizard screamed that Liz was pregnant with a retarded baby, and Dave was the father. Liz decided to hide the baby from the almighty Dave by shoving it into a hispi-world full of retards. This world was filled with mostly black people and people who call themself "The Hispiforce". But there's also a good world named RF-world and its cool because there are no RFs in it, which are a kind of arrogant, just like m3, but they are hot as hell, like Sjla, which seems to be very cold.

On a beautiful day, Sjla walkes trough a forest on his way to the candy moutain.not knowing that behind candy moutain is drug moutain so now sjla brings moe along with him so he can concor drug moutain. But he knew something was wrong and somthing was worng weed monsters where garding candy mountin so moe knew the only way to drug mountin was to ask the Banana King for help! But the Banana King couldn't help him so...moe went to mpgh to get some friends to help with the weed monsters, which the weed monsters consumed , which in turn led to... one bong.... one arab....... one cam....

This text is getting hard to understand, so Sexy decided on a new story, which caused... A RIOT BECUASE I LIKE THIS LAST STORY.

touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky, to eat toast and eggs for breakfast.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky, to eat toast and eggs for breakfast. Ricardo and Sexy are way to cool for MPGH but..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky, to eat toast and eggs for breakfast. Ricardo and Sexy are way to cool for MPGH but haven't got anything better to do because...

Thanks
    touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky, to eat toast and eggs for breakfast. Ricardo and Sexy are way to cool for MPGH but haven't got anything better to do because...they are always jacking off
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Dave's small dick,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    touched my penis and got banned for eating cereal out of my ass to mouth.But people like Dave are too cocky, to eat toast and eggs for breakfast. Ricardo and Sexy are way to cool for MPGH but haven't got anything better to do because...they are always jacking off Dave's small dick. Sexy does Dave all the time and he

Thanks
    queefs when Hes is done
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415