Introducing MPGH's AIGA. The latest advancement in artificial intelligence. Click here now to learn more!

Thread: Word Vine Game

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Communists are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Deco fails so bad, that m3 posted a cock-sucking tutorial called "how to give a Cleavland Steamer" , because he's a Commie, which is why he has no cock.
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Communists are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Deco fails so bad, that m3 posted a cock-sucking tutorial called "how to give a Cleavland Steamer" , because he's a Commie, which is why he has no cock.
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape.

THE END.
    Second time i ended teh story

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Dem bitches that rape,

Now I started it again

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your...

FUCKING DONT END IT.. :L

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it.

THE END

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    SJOERD DONT BE SO FUCKING CHILDISH PLEASE.

Thanks
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it. When they find your...
    Sexy sig ujelly?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it. When they find your 7 girlfriends, the

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it. When they find your 7 girlfriends, the story ends.

I think I got infected with slja-ness
    Last edited by Alen; 06-08-2009 at 11:07 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    m3, don't be a suckass please.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Ok, I'll open closed stories. Just for you

m3, don't be a suckass please, or I shall

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Ok, I'll open closed stories. Just for you

m3, don't be a suckass please, or I shall kill.

END????

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast