Thread: Word Vine Game

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Communists are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Deco fails so bad, that m3 posted a cock-sucking tutorial called "how to give a Cleavland Steamer" , because he's a Commie, which is why he has no cock.
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it. When they find your 7 girlfriends, the story ends.
    Dutch people own because DBB and RF have lots of friends who kill you if you do anything more than sleeping, since they like to rape you while you sleep.
    I just changed my name into "sexy", and now i get more profile visitors. Omg, RF, why are you so cool?
    I'ts war between RF and a mouse. The mouse is winning but RF grabs his m4 the mouse shoots back but too late.. the mouse got killed by RF and he won. RF forgot that the mouse had a friend with a sniper rifle wich died in a nuclear war. He came back as zombie, and is now attacking RF with a pillow. This has no effect on RF. But now SJLA walks into the room and dies when seeing RF's face. Ricardo is now happy because it ended for SJLA so he will not post anymore. Sexy agrees with Ricardo and they have a party together. Dave wanted to join, but he was busy running a forum. This forum is really unknown, and its called MPGH. MPGH got 227.181 members, and they all have aids. Ricaro just admitted that he has aids, because he chatted with Arun. Arun is the only member who had aids 2 years ago except for Gourav who got it from me, AndreiBoi, but I initially was raped by a ******, who was only 7, but AndreiBoi stabbed him in the throat before the ****** even touched him.

Thanks
    Communists are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Deco fails so bad, that m3 posted a cock-sucking tutorial called "how to give a Cleavland Steamer" , because he's a Commie, which is why he has no cock.
    The Evolutionists always triumph in the end no matter what happens to their ugly face. They brag too much, but that isn't saying much because their wives are feminist bitches. On the other hand, them African Americans are weird, so don't go to russia, because dem bitches will rape you and your cat. Then they will find your child and kill it. When they find your 7 girlfriends, the story ends.
    Dutch people own because DBB and RF have lots of friends who kill you if you do anything more than sleeping, since they like to rape you while you sleep.
    I just changed my name into "sexy", and now i get more profile visitors. Omg, RF, why are you so cool?
    I'ts war between RF and a mouse. The mouse is winning but RF grabs his m4 the mouse shoots back but too late.. the mouse got killed by RF and he won. RF forgot that the mouse had a friend with a sniper rifle wich died in a nuclear war. He came back as zombie, and is now attacking RF with a pillow. This has no effect on RF. But now SJLA walks into the room and dies when seeing RF's face. Ricardo is now happy because it ended for SJLA so he will not post anymore. Sexy agrees with Ricardo and they have a party together. Dave wanted to join, but he was busy running a forum. This forum is really unknown, and its called MPGH. MPGH got 227.181 members, and they all have aids. Ricaro just admitted that he has aids, because he chatted with Arun. Arun is the only member who had aids 2 years ago except for Gourav who got it from me, AndreiBoi, but I initially was raped by a ******, who was only 7, but AndreiBoi stabbed him in the throat before the ****** even touched him. Unfortunately, however, the ******'s penis was chopped off in the rage and gave him aids which is how it happened...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    I'ts war between RF and a mouse. The mouse is winning but RF grabs his m4 the mouse shoots back but too late.. the mouse got killed by RF and he won. RF forgot that the mouse had a friend with a sniper rifle wich died in a nuclear war. He came back as zombie, and is now attacking RF with a pillow. This has no effect on RF. But now SJLA walks into the room and dies when seeing RF's face. Ricardo is now happy because it ended for SJLA so he will not post anymore. Sexy agrees with Ricardo and they have a party together. Dave wanted to join, but he was busy running a forum. This forum is really unknown, and its called MPGH. MPGH got 227.181 members, and they all have aids. Ricaro just admitted that he has aids, because he chatted with Arun. Arun is the only member who had aids 2 years ago except for Gourav who got it from me, AndreiBoi, but I initially was raped by a ******, who was only 7, but AndreiBoi stabbed him in the throat before the ****** even touched him. Unfortunately, however, the ******'s penis was chopped off in the rage and gave him aids which is how it happened.
    Being drunk is...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    I'ts war between RF and a mouse. The mouse is winning but RF grabs his m4 the mouse shoots back but too late.. the mouse got killed by RF and he won. RF forgot that the mouse had a friend with a sniper rifle wich died in a nuclear war. He came back as zombie, and is now attacking RF with a pillow. This has no effect on RF. But now SJLA walks into the room and dies when seeing RF's face. Ricardo is now happy because it ended for SJLA so he will not post anymore. Sexy agrees with Ricardo and they have a party together. Dave wanted to join, but he was busy running a forum. This forum is really unknown, and its called MPGH. MPGH got 227.181 members, and they all have aids. Ricaro just admitted that he has aids, because he chatted with Arun. Arun is the only member who had aids 2 years ago except for Gourav who got it from me, AndreiBoi, but I initially was raped by a ******, who was only 7, but AndreiBoi stabbed him in the throat before the ****** even touched him. Unfortunately, however, the ******'s penis was chopped off in the rage and gave him aids which is how it happened.
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays
    are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays... are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays...

are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are full of
    Last edited by Dorado; 06-09-2009 at 01:14 AM.

[IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/METALLICA-1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]https://i648.photobucke*****m/albums/uu201/rnjsgurwn96/Untitled-1-2.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays... are big cocks, that eat shit while licking lemon-flavored-lolipops on your motherfucking dad ****** in a whore-house. But Feminists also suck, but that's no myth, it's a shame that Feminists think that they're cool, because they are.

Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are full of absolute shit,

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Don't paste that much...

Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black just like you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. "******s are black just like you." Said Ricardo to Dave.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black just like you. SJLA came out of his grave...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black just like you. SJLA came out of his grave and suicided while the KGB...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black just like you. SJLA came out of his grave and suicided while the KGB is having a homoparty...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Being drunk is awesome, because lesbian chicks love you. The problem is that gays are trying to be friendly while raping you. ******s are black just like you. SJLA came out of his grave and suicided while the KGB is having a homoparty with obama and ...

Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast