Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Alen View Post
    It's not 7.1 surround, it's normal 2.0 stereo with _simulated_ surround. Also known as _shit_. G930's are crap they've got shit drivers and the last thread when some 12 year old was proud of getting himself some G930s got deleted when I raped him and his shitty knowledge of headphones.
    I know it's simulated, it's using Logic II virtual surround sound, but the sound is better than true 7.1 headphones (imo). Too many speakers in such a small area isn't good(imo again)
    You're right about the drivers, even though they're working right now, they often fuck up and don't recognize the headset and such.

But really, it may be pricey but it is by no means bad when it comes to sound or performance in gaming
    How to guide on anal sex:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Its funny that you used an iPhone as a comparison because both the Beats and the iPhone are horrendously overpriced pieces of shit that people buy, not caring about functionality, but status and pretty colors.
    Lol yeah! I agree...
    Click thanks if I helped you!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    I have some Technica M-50's I love them, but obviously being closed back it causes some strain after a while, can't use them for more than an hour or two at a time.
    Hip Hop thread Part 1 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/316-music-...-hop-list.html
    Part 2 (No Longer Updated): https://www.mpgh.net/forum/2-general/...ad-pt-2-a.html
    Part 3: COMING SOON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    THANK YOU, you have given me hope.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    It scares me to see that so many people think "gaming" headsets are actually worth the money.
    Razers and Turtle Beaches are utter shit. Well, Razers are x100000 better, but other things that are x100000 better are things like getting lit on fire, or tuberculosis. Stuff like that.
    Steelseries is bad too.

Get some Sennheisers, or AKGs, fucking anything but GAMERS XDDD headsets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (01-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    It scares me to see that so many people think "gaming" headsets are actually worth the money.
    Razers and Turtle Beaches are utter shit. Well, Razers are x100000 better, but other things that are x100000 better are things like getting lit on fire, or tuberculosis. Stuff like that.
    Steelseries is bad too.

Get some Sennheisers, or AKGs, fucking anything but GAMERS XDDD headsets.
    Fuck you, My Razer Beach MegaloX16 9.4 Surround Sound UltraBASS will shit all over your Zenhighsers. I play CoD and I can hear my teammates footsteps at the start of the round, that's how good my shit is.

Quote Originally Posted by ΣΠΤΣR SHΦΚΔRΦ View Post
    I have some sick bluetooth =headphoens that I picked up half price and there goood. I've speent a fair bog O ftime ina studio so I know when somthingd shit or not when i comes to sound wuality!
    You should spend more time at a school because your English is fucking shite. And I bet your full of shit about "knowing" when something is good or not just because you spend some time in a studio.
    Last edited by Doc; 01-26-2013 at 09:37 PM.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

bowlcut (01-26-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

Fuck you, My Razer Beach MegaloX16 9.4 Surround Sound UltraBASS will shit all over your Zenhighsers. I play CoD and I can hear my teammates footsteps at the start of the round, that's how good my shit is.

You should spend more time at a school because your English is fucking shite. And I bet your full of shit about "knowing" when something is good or not just because you spend some time in a studio.
    d00d ill noscope batl u ad me on xbl XxX1337MLGn0sC0p3z420XxX im in opticz ill fukn raep u lol

I hate people.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bowlcut For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]Doc (01-26-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Heartview View Post
    Its funny that you used an iPhone as a comparison because both the Beats and the iPhone are horrendously overpriced pieces of shit that people buy, not caring about functionality, but status and pretty colors.
    He has the exact same excuse every time, just another ignorant child or a terrible troll.

@Alen, I came into this thread ready to say "ALEN WHAT THE HELL MAN", but I stand corrected

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I dig my tritons for XBox but I have KRK Roket 10-3's connected to my desktop for my music now and having non-colored sound actually improved my gaming tremendously.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

He has the exact same excuse every time, just another ignorant child or a terrible troll.

@Alen, I came into this thread ready to say "ALEN WHAT THE HELL MAN", but I stand corrected

---------- Post added at 11:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:47 PM ----------

I dig my tritons for XBox but I have KRK Roket 10-3's connected to my desktop for my music now and having non-colored sound actually improved my gaming tremendously.
    Perhaps some "gamer" headset may be better for consoles. I'm not sure what kind of signal, or what kind of surround sound clarity they put out, but I know when I went from Gamescom and Razers to AKG's on my desktop, my god, the improvement in clarity was immense.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

Perhaps some "gamer" headset may be better for consoles. I'm not sure what kind of signal, or what kind of surround sound clarity they put out, but I know when I went from Gamescom and Razers to AKG's on my desktop, my god, the improvement in clarity was immense.
    Honestly, you're pretty god damn limited on consoles, but that's only because PCs > Consoles.

Oh boy I'm starting a flame war.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitekillr View Post
    Honestly, you're pretty god damn limited on consoles, but that's only because PCs > Consoles.

Oh boy I'm starting a flame war.
    OLOLOLOLOLOL DAE PC master race.

Objectively speaking though, I wouldn't imagine sound reproduction on consoles to be very good.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I'll stick to my Astro A40's , though the Plantronic's I had were really nice for the money. I think I payed like 50 bills for them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy

OLOLOLOLOLOL DAE PC master race.

Objectively speaking though, I wouldn't imagine sound reproduction on consoles to be very good.
    Shitty on-board audio 'n stuff, probably shitty overall.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Every other kid at my highschool has a pair. They're fucking retarded.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
    I'll stick to my Astro A40's , though the Plantronic's I had were really nice for the money. I think I payed like 50 bills for them.
    They're quite good considering the price. Friends mum paid 30 for mine during Christmas.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast