Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused

The US Oligarchy

The US Oligarchy (I posted this hear because Oligarchies can effect any country, and some more quickly than others).

I don't believe in conspiracy theories but this one has historical, mathematical, and by example proof, so I wonder..

America is a capitalist system with a max amount of dollars that can be in circulation at one time.

If i make a game with x amount of players and y amount of gold during z amount of time, in the end, only a handful of players will have ALL the money.

There were some good presidents (like Lincoln, Teddy, Hamilton, and almost JFK) who believed in this and had plans to stop it.

I honestly believe, we are entering an era, where America is finally forming as an Oligarchy. Example Results:

• Not many political changes are being made at all because of bribes and lobbies. Look at abortion and gay marriage and so forth. - Money comes first now, to decide your local courts mind.
    • The economical situation we're in, may not be reversable, unless another country bails us out. - Our own money is already in the pockets of a few key executives
    • The federal reserve is even privately owned now =\
    • Look at our fucking life style and music culture, we are just growing up with the sub conscious that money is every thing.

Federations like the WTO will slowly replace all of our countries quality with quanity and it's just one more, but also a big, step to the end of humanity.. Discuss?
    Last edited by Toymaker; 06-05-2009 at 04:13 PM.

Thanks
    This is why I genuinely don't believe in capitalism.
    I am a follower of "The Venus Project"
    Look it up

Thanks

Red face

Interesting,
    I commend your view on the current situation in the US..
    However i don't necessarily agree with it, I believe that eventually the future will take a turn for the better.
    ------
    On a unrelated note.. my uncle is a retired lobbyist in downtown Washington..
    ------
    On another unrelated note- I sort of wish there was a possibility for a Utopia..
    I sometimes read through the communist manifesto and think "gosh.. this seems so fair" yet i know how impossible it really is to reach it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    THE RICH GET RICHER THE POOR GET POORER

THE EYE OF AN ADMINISTRATOR IS UPON YOU. ANY WRONG YOU DO IM GONNA SEE, WHEN YOU'RE ON MPGH, LOOK BEHIND YOU, 'CAUSE THATS WHERE IM GONNA BE

"First they ignore you. Then they laugh at you. Then they fight you. Then you lose.” - Dave84311

HAVING VIRTUAL DETOX

Thanks
    Leonzfun,

PURE communism is the way forward for humans.
    It's only a matter of time.