Introduction: Hello, just as my title states I am currently raising elo up to 1900+. For Season 2 I managed to peak at 2300+ along with two smurfs at 2100+. Anyhow, I am doing elo boosting all the way up to 1900+.

Experience. I've been boosting ever since Season 2 and I currently work under a website that is specializing in elo boosting. Sadly, I cannot disclose this information. I have boosted 10+ accounts and I have customers on Skype who will vouch for me.

Pricing: This will be discussed on Skype. Once you give me your initial and target elo then I can round up a cheap and fair price for you.

Quota: I am currently doing 2-3 jobs at the moment and I'm halfway done with them but once they are finished I will be clear at jobs and I will guarantee that you will have +1-3 games done daily as the minimum quota. Most days I will grind 5-15 games depending on my free time.

Why should I trust you?

I have numerous customers who always tell me that they have been scammed, lied to, and etc. If you need me to show proof of my elo then I can do that for you on Skype. Secondly, I have customers on Skype that would be happy to vouch for me. If you still don't trust me I can do whatever it takes to prove that your account is in good hands. There is no reason for me to steal accounts because it does not benefit me in any way. I can show you screenshots of previous boosts that I've done on Skype since it'll be easier to show you there rather than here. I can also screen share Skype to show you my main's/smurf's elo or stream it for you just to show you that I am not lying. As a last resort. I can log onto numerous accounts that I am currently boosting to prove that you are in good hands.

Secondly, if you still feel uncomfortable then I will let you spectate any of my games on my smurf to show you that I'm not just some random scrub who is out for your money. I can even stream games for you just to show you my skill for collateral. Obviously, I will stream under a different name due to elo boosting being a bannable offense.

Payments: Paypal is preferred but if you have another way of doing payments then we can discuss this via Skype.

Requirements: It would be helpful if you have ADC or Mid Carries since those are the two roles I main. I also prefer 2-3 rune pages just for the ADC and AP role. If there are some problems with this I can sure we can work something out.

- I will most likely not be replying on this thread. If you are interested in my service then please give me an add on Skype and we can clear out any more questions you have.

I also do duo que and lessons. Duo que games are $8 per game and I do lessons for $10 an hour.

P.S. No matter how old this thread my service will almost always be open. So please give it an add if you are interested.

---------- Post added at 03:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ----------

Bumppppppppppppppp