Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    most commonly prescribed psychostimulant and works by increasing the activity of the central nervous system.It produces such effects as increasing or maintaining alertness, combating fatigue, and improving attention.The short-term benefits and cost effectiveness of methylphenidate are well established, although long-term effects are unknown.The long term effects of methylphenidate on the developing brain are unknown. Methylphenidate is not approved for children under six years of age

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Yes, people with ADHD or ADD have a different composition of chemicals in their brain thats why these medications are more effective to them.
    Ritalin isn't speed based, but it will keep you going and keep your mind on track. I don't know what happens if you take more than normal dosage with Ritalin, but I know for Adderhal if you take 2-4 pills you will be sky high and feel like supaman
    SuperBadassExtraordinaire says (5:53 PM):
    babysitting is ghey
    Corndog says (5:53 PM):
    ur ghey
    Baron De Montesquieu..Wtf? [Czar] says (5:53 PM):
    you're a breaded hotdog

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpivot View Post
    Well leave your comment down PLEAS couse i wanna take it before training maybe it helps me maybe it hurts me.... So pleas tell me What to DO?!
    No. First of all, you do not need it. If you do not have any type of hyperactivity, then it will cause harm to your body. Methylphenidate causes your body to reduce the amount of dopeamine and norepinephrine your receptors receive. In someone without hyperactivity this will cause depression, lack of motivation, lack of focus, suicidal thoughts, and an insatiable lust for anything that raises dopeamine levels. It can cause addiction to drugs that increase the dopeamine levels (such as Heroin and other Opiates) as they do the same after the high is finished. It is similar to Cocaine in molecular structure, will can easily cause false positives on drugs tests, though is less potent, so much to a degree where the effects are the opposite to Cocaine.

Lastly, your norepinephrine and dopeamine levels will build up in their respective glands which in turn will release a large dose of each into your brain when it wears off, which can actually cause a miniscule overdose for someone without hyperactivity disorder. It is not lethal, though it can overload the receptors and cause them to be unable to take in as much as each chemical usually produces, causing dependency.

Basic research. Adderall is a safer (not safe, safer) alternative to Ritaline as it contains amphetamines which stimulate the receptors, not block the transmitters.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

PyrexxHero® (02-01-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hahha well i do weed, and hash.... But ritalin? I will take it but when i get like a important exam. A other guy took it and he did concentrate better still thanks ya all!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    NO!!! everyone got their own peals specially made for them and their condition! on top of that, if anyone will find out about it, you and your friend might be accused for drug dealing! and i don't think there's speed in Ritalin roflmao

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    yea i got freaked out by all of you guys and he actually give me the pill free but anyhow wont take it

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrpivot View Post
    yea i got freaked out by all of you guys and he actually give me the pill free but anyhow wont take it
    dont be a bitch, he gave u the pill, take it.

Hardstyle is more than music, it's a way of life.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    If you have ADHD It works to make you more calm. If you dont have ADHD It goes the other way and indeed gives you a little boost but its not like speed. They sell this shit in the Netherlands ive even heard some people got addicted to Ritalin.
    Just try it i had it once to but it did nothing to me.

Windows 8 Users Group Click Here:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12