Thanks

StarCraft 2 Master/GrandMaster Level Up, Rank Boosting and more!

Hello Everyone and Welcome!
    ** We offer leveling to Grand Masters League (and can rank you up as high as Top 16).
    Please contact for details. **

StarCraft 2 Services and ******* are proud to announce the winners of our raffle! Please visit the last pages of our post. Congrats to all winners and I wish luck to everyone in future giveaways.

Please click on the link or banner below to visit our website:
    Starcraft 2 Services | Starcraft 2 Services

We offer leveling to GrandMasters / Masters / Diamond/ Platinum / Gold / Silver in any division for a fair price.

We offer leveling in 1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 Random and/or Arranged teams and we can play on ALL SERVERS.

All 1v1 orders are processed by highly experienced Top Grand Master players from the Korean server.

Our services are extremely fast and professional and we always guarantee a high win ratio.

We also offer cheap lessons as well as rank boosting (buy any amount of wins in any league).

All replays are always saved and provided FREE OF CHARGE.

Orders are usually processed and completed on the same day! Contact us for details.

Please checkout our Feedback score and read all our feedback on this post, more and more orders been completed everyday.

Our reputation as the best StarCraft 2 service provider grows daily!

We accept PayPal, direct Credit Card payments as well as Interact Money Transfers for Canadian customers!

!!!PLEASE READ BELOW FOR PROMOTIONS AND DETAILS ON SERVICES!!!

Low prices to level up new accounts to Masters FAST!!!

HERE IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
    Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/StarCraft2Services
    E-mail: SC2Services@gmail.com
    Skype Name: SC2Services
    AIM: SC2Services@gmail.com

We also offer cheap lessons in 1v1 and team games, with low prices for you and your friends. Want to make it to Masters on your own? No problem, we can improve your game in no time. We have experienced Protoss, Zerg and Terran GM coaches available for very affordable prices. Lessons are always done on Skype. Our coaches can go over any aspects of the game together with you. You can either chose what you want to cover or you can let the coach guide your throughout your lesson. We always want to make sure that your time is used fully and you learn as much as possible. We are always available for questions after the lessons. Please message us for scheduling or use our contact information listed below. We offer our lessons on ALL SERVERS.

Are you already Masters but want to get higher rank?

No problem WE CAN HELP YOU.

We also offer Masters ranking service. We can get you any rank you want in any division (1v1, 2v2, 3v3, 4v4 Random and/or Arranged teams).

FAST and PROFESSIONAL service. Usually our orders are completed the same day (unless of course you have a custom request). We charge less than anyone else for both lessons and services. We provide all the replays from the games played FREE OF CHARGE.

Have already served many customers with a 100% satisfaction rate. If you have received service from us please give us feedback and rep
    MUCH APPRECIATED!

HERE IS WHAT OUR CUSTOMERS HAVE SAID ABOUT US SO FAR: *

Tracky:

This service is definitly one of the best around. I'd say it's yet better than any other service.
    Live updates on my account. Live support whenever I had a question and the whole service went straight away and was done in like some hours.

Replays of every game were given per EMail to me, so I could make sure they were really PLAYING and not hacking (useful in case you level to higher leagues). Learning purposes are given aswell - I can now check through the replays and check how the player made sure to win the game, can check through different tactics and so on.

Security is another topic - I got told to change my PW in before the service started aswell as when the service was completed. This is the way to go - Next level account leveling!
    10/10 points! :>This service is definitly one of the best around. I'd say it's yet better than any other service.
    Live updates on my account. Live support whenever I had a question and the whole service went straight away and was done in like some hours.

Replays of every game were given per EMail to me, so I could make sure they were really PLAYING and not hacking (useful in case you level to higher leagues). Learning purposes are given aswell - I can now check through the replays and check how the player made sure to win the game, can check through different tactics and so on.

Security is another topic - I got told to change my PW in before the service started aswell as when the service was completed. This is the way to go - Next level account leveling!
    10/10 points! :>

eyedea:

Awesome service, kept with my file until i finally got the promotion. Very friendly and always on top of things. I would recommend this to anyone wishing to reach the next level of gaming quickly and efficiently. While playing on my file the record was 30 wins and 1 loss.
    DarkTemplah:

fast and professional service. was able to get me masters quick. would recommend for transactions. might come back for lessons. thanks.
    warpedsanity:

With the low rates and his personal teaching methods, he really took the time to show me how to do things right. Highly recommend it!!
    momocompany:

excellent service, legit
    elitesnipes:

wonderfull work you guys. fantastic
    JL888:

StarCraft 2 Services is offering the best Starcraft 2 leveling service around.

There is no one better than this guy. And here is why:

1) Very fast and professional.
    2) Keeps in contact with you and frequently messages you on AIM to let you know the status of the order.
    3) Really nice guy. Very easy to contact in case you have any questions.
    4) He is very flexible with the order requests and can adapt to what you want.
    5) Low rates compared to the other people offering the same service.

I gave him a slightly odd request and kalata was the ONLY one to give me a straight answer about how to do it, how long it will take and the price range for the service. NONE of the other competition could answer my request. Some of them didn't even know what I was talking about and kept trying to sell me something else. lol.

Seriously, choose kalata. He actually CARES about your account and talks to you as a friend, and sees you as a customer, rather than see you as a big dollar sign.

Thanks for all the help. Awesome service.
    prec

I was really sceptical about this but this service is done very professional and I would recommend this to everyone who is interested in laddering or coaching services. Fair prices, a very nice contact which takes a lot of care about your orders and the service is done very fast and efficient. IŽll definetly order some coaching in near future. Thanks to kalata for this offer and go on like this!
    * Those quotes are taken directly from our thread and iTrader Feedback page and are from customers that we have already completed an order for!

HERE IS OUR CONTACT INFORMATION:
    E-mail: SC2Services@gmail.com
    Skype Name: SC2Services
    AIM: SC2Services@gmail.com

NOTE: Only the contact information provided above is ours. Please be vigilant to insure you are contacting the group you intend to.

For more details and prices, please visit our website. You can also use our contact information listed ABOVE!!!!

Thanks to everyone!

P.S. - Here are just a few screen shots. More can be found in the "Gallery" section on our website. Enjoy!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    h5AAe9E.jpg  

rrbnv3C.jpg  

4sf6EV8.jpg