Thanks

Silent ESP/Map Marker

Hi. I'm new to the community and to hacking in general. Just want to have a good time trolling

I've been searching the forums for about an hour and I'm really kind of confused lol. Bypassers, scripts, executers; confusion about what's detected or not because of the new update etc.

I just want a way to know where the vehicles and other players are that works on a private hive. What should I use?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by IndioTotal View Post
    Hi. I'm new to the community and to hacking in general. Just want to have a good time trolling

I've been searching the forums for about an hour and I'm really kind of confused lol. Bypassers, scripts, executers; confusion about what's detected or not because of the new update etc.

I just want a way to know where the vehicles and other players are that works on a private hive. What should I use?
    Well for one, a bypasser bypasses BattlEye, You need your own scripts after that, Then you can execute them.
    Survival hack 4.1 basically has everything you want, But it's status is detected. So.
    If you want to pay, I recommend searching google for Tm DayZ or AJ DayZ or VA DayZ.
    Those are all the main public bypassers that you can pay for.
    Survival hack is free but gets detected quite frequently and can still get you banned, I would recommend waiting till standalone. It's not worth hacking right now. Waste of keys if you're not already in the game (scripting/cheating)IMO.
    Want to learn how to customize your own menu's/write your own scripts? Check out my sticky in the help section
    Or click this link -
    https://www.mpgh.net/forum/696-dayz-h...nto-menus.html
    Quote Originally Posted by typh0 View Post
    the only person that can ban you, is the big chief mr battleye himself. no admin or hacker or player can do this. In addition to this the big chief mr battleye will ban you based on the bypasser you're using NOT what scripts you are using.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to darkangel1 For This Useful Post:

IndioTotal (02-05-2013)