Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Info about VA saying its undetected.

First off all I want to say that this is no flame at all. I just want to tell you guys something BEFORE subscribing to VA.
    -
    VirtAdv's advertisement says that their Bypass is 99,9% undetected - I'm sure it's not. Everytime someone says this on their forum they tell you the same cr**. "You must have used a stolen key";"We're sorry to hear that but that's the risk"
    I call that bullsh.. . What I did, to make sure the reason for the ban wouldn't be a stolen key, is that I bought a completely new copy of Arma 2 OA for 7€ and used their bypass only when NO update was released and I was 100% the hack said "undetected".
    Well, the key survived 1 week...The key hasn't been in use while BE updated, nor have I hacked when it updated.
    I knew before using it that it's lottery, but there are so many keys getting banned while it says undetected that the detection rate CAN'T be close to 0,1 % .
    Additional info : I only used ESP, Mapmarkers, Zombie Proof, No recoil, inf. ammo -> havent been kicked once by battleye.
    -

However I still have 14 days left on my VA account - 4 keys got banned. Definitely going to stop cheating while playing DayZ - its just much more fun when playing legitly.

See you.
    Last edited by Globetrotter1; 02-06-2013 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    VA is damn good. Besides you know goin in that you are going to lose some keys YOUR HACKING

everyone who cheats and has a brain stockpiles keys for shit. im sorry your ass is in pain over losing a 2$ key and paying 8$ a month to cheat lol

if you dont want your account anymore pm me i will take it off your hands

Thanks
    Thing is, when one or a small number of people report a ban, it doesn't automatically mean the cheat is detected. Unless hundreds of people come on to say they got banned, VA doesn't automatically consider the cheat detected. Plus the cheat detects when there's been a detection and tells you to go report it.

Thanks
    @SVT pleae go to hell. You should have read my text.. its still there btw, read it again.
    @Silent: How come 20+ got banned ? Im not butthurt or anything its just that i smell bllsht coming from VA. Yeah, they might be good but how can you get banned when ONLY using completely undetectable scripts . ESP + Mapmarkers ? Im just wondering.

- id rather shove the account up a donkeys *** than give it to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Globetrotter1 View Post
    @SVT pleae go to hell. You should have read my text.. its still there btw, read it again.
    @Silent: How come 20+ got banned ? Im not butthurt or anything its just that i smell bllsht coming from VA. Yeah, they might be good but how can you get banned when ONLY using completely undetectable scripts . ESP + Mapmarkers ? Im just wondering.

boooo hooo i got banned my cheat is shit, im quitting fuck you guys waaaaaaaaaaaaaaa lol cya

Thanks

Why didn't I get banned? And I use far more than the default scripts offered there.

Thanks
    I see. Aha, please tell me how old you are ? Maybe 14 or 15 ? I clearly said that I still have enough stolen keys to cheat on.
    Pathetic little baby.
    --- I dont want this to go offtopic because of a child.

I just wanted to tell people who might want to rent the bypasser that its not 99,9 undetected and that it will never be. You know, there might be people going in with false expections and later get disappointed. But hey, keep on spamming and bagging you poor fella.

----

As stated above. I dont say its DETECTED. What I say is that its detection rate is higher than 0,1 % . You get the message ? It might be 80 or 75% but not 99,9% .
    Last edited by Globetrotter1; 02-06-2013 at 01:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    This bothers me, BANWAVES, if anyone is using hacks during a banwave your gone, also VA went a month undetected, so stop your slander.
    BTW every script can be detected so using esp in a sense is just as detectable as nuking a server, now stop crying over 10 bucks and your 4 keys.
    Why can't people understand that 100% undetected means it can inject the mods without detection, it's not saying that your remote exec. cant be seen in the server logs and BE logs.

Thanks
    Wow. Either you guys didnt learn to read in school or you like spamming.

I have plenty keys. Its not about the 10$, the 8$ or the 100$ . Its about the FACT they say its 99,9% and nothing else. You should write and read more essays in school. Helps to get the intention behind a text.
    - Oh - funny. I didnt even play during a banwave :x

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    I see. Aha, please tell me how old you are ? Maybe 14 or 15 ? I clearly said that I still have enough stolen keys to cheat on.
    Pathetic little baby.

I just wanted to tell people who might want to rent the bypasser that its not 99,9 undetected and that it will never be. You know, there might be people going in with false expections and later get disappointed. But hey, keep on spamming and bagging you poor fella.
    its a hack fucktard.. of course its not 100%. anyone who thinks its 100% is retarded.
    wasnt begging lmao you said you quit i said i would take it. begging is the 1000 pm's you will get from the 12yo's on here

in conclusion you are stupid for thinking its 100% and coming here to cry about it.

p.s

suck my nuts

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Man, the cheat coast 7,95$ it has an awesome be bypass (it was undetected 1 month compare with AJ this is A++) today it got an anti anti hack so you can use your cheat on every server with custom anit hack laughingman and so on! And if be gets this bypass detected then it is up again after some hours not days like on other sites....also it says you if the hack is detected to report this to the forum and then it gets taken down

Thanks
    Again. I did not say ANYTHING about 100% undetection.
    However, Im not going to get angry over a 12-year-old canadian.
    "Der Klügere gibt nach." Google it.

Last time: THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE FACT I GOT BANNED. AS STATED : IT WAS AN EXPERIMENT . I GOT THE RESULT I WANTED. 4 KEYS IN 2 WEEKS. STOP ACTING LIKE NARROWMINDED KIDDIES AND READ MY TEXT AGAIN. funny how you are able to read a tutorial if you get something for free but not a simple text.
    Last edited by Globetrotter1; 02-06-2013 at 01:49 PM.

Thanks
    You must be doing somthing wrong I've been hacking with the same key for 2 months without a ban. The scripts you are using must be detected or somthing.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to xGTx For This Useful Post:

Globetrotter1 (02-06-2013)

Thanks
    Pathetic little baby.

----

As stated above. I dont say its DETECTED. What I say is that its detection rate is higher than 0,1 % . You get the message ? It might be 80 or 75% but not 99,9% .
    You obviously missed the whole point. Just because one person says they got banned doesn't mean it's detected. VA doesn't advertise "99.9%" undetected. I would argue it is the "most" undetected compared to any other cheat available. It's had one or two small detections in the past 3-4 weeks. They also get contained before many people get banned.

Thanks
    Actually they do advertise "99,9% undetected" . And I did not miss the point. I created this thread after seeing that atleast 20+ people got banned. Not just me . And even it would be just me it would be 4 legit keys getting banned without having kicked by be once. And again. Its not about the money, otherwise I wouldn't call it an experiment.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast