Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation MGA TAO DITO PURO LOADING...

ANU BA GAMIT NG WEB NA TO KUNG WALANG MAG POPOST NG HACK. DBA ANG LAKING TANGA NG MAY-ARI N2?..SO KUNG AYAW NYO NA MAG POST NG CHEAT WAG NYONG PAKI ALAMAN ANG MGA NAG POPOST NG CHEAT.. GAGU KAU SORRY KUNG MAY NASABI. AKO..

PAMPAGINSING LNG PO.
    I RESPECT MY SELF

KNOWNASPOP

Thanks
    oo ang naman po !!!
    Last edited by kirbyjon; 02-07-2013 at 03:05 AM. Reason: kulng

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by pr0bohol View Post
    ANU BA GAMIT NG WEB NA TO KUNG WALANG MAG POPOST NG HACK. DBA ANG LAKING TANGA NG MAY-ARI N2?..SO KUNG AYAW NYO NA MAG POST NG CHEAT WAG NYONG PAKI ALAMAN ANG MGA NAG POPOST NG CHEAT.. GAGU KAU SORRY KUNG MAY NASABI. AKO..

PAMPAGINSING LNG PO.

Feeling. Gawa ka nga ng cheat
    We Win not by Playing Fair, We Do whats necessary.

-KenshinCoder

FUCK YOU LEECHERS! DONT LEECH MY CHEAT OR I WILL BITE YOU TO DEATH.

OUR PAGE CLICK THE LINK.
    https://www.facebook.com/KenSyncHacks?fref=ts

RESPECT LIST:

3dVision
    BlackhatPH
    MJCreado
    dungzkii
    Jheamuel123

Thanks
    ANU BA RANGGO MO D2 KEN. DBA ALIMATOK KA RIN LNG NMN D2.... KUNG MAKA ASTA KA. ALAM MO NA LAHAT.
    I RESPECT MY SELF

KNOWNASPOP

Thanks
    ThEy Are Just MaKing TheiR hAcks PrivAte Mate... BeCaUse of tHeir Last PubliC relEase One dAy juSt pAssed By and All HackS arE deTecteD immEdiately ANd @KenshinCoder is Right. WhY not Make yoUr Own Hack MatE? INsTead Of WaIting for SomeOne to PoSt? You hAve bEEn heRe sINce 2011, POsTed 34 AlreAdy, ImpoSiBBle if YoU stIll Dont kNow hOW to makE a Hack ayt?? And MPGH is INterNationAL. if You wANt youR voiCE to be heard PLEAAAASE Say it in ENGLISH... tHEy wOnt UnderStand You...
    Last edited by NewbieHere; 02-07-2013 at 03:30 AM.

@Alex_Agnew

@TheCamels8

Thanks
    NO SIR. I KNOW HOW TO MAKE A HACK IM KRIZ-A I AM ALSO A CODER.. FOR ME I JUST WANT TO SHARE OTHER IN OTHER PEOPLE WHO USED IT.... DONT BE SELFISH. TULAD NGAUN MALAPIT NA ANG VALENTINE. LOVE OTHER EVEN IF KENSHIEN IS NOT.
    I RESPECT MY SELF

KNOWNASPOP

Thanks
    Oh, Yeah, i know you Mate... Its not that they doNT want to SHare, they JUst wanT alSO to make Members DownloaDing Hacks creAte thEyre Own Hacks... See? thEre are Alot of UserS right Now, SearChing For their OWn Addies, Doing theYre OWn REseaARch on How TO make Hacks... MUch BettEr rIght? INsteaD of wAiting FOr SOmething to be ApproVed Here theY are Making THeir PersoNal HackS Now... And COders shouLD havE Anonymity riGht Mate? So if thEy DEcided Not to released Hacks ALL wiLL foLLow... COdes of a COder...

@Alex_Agnew

@TheCamels8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    WAAAAAAAAAAAA ! KRIZ ? dba marunong ka gumwa ng Hack ! CgurO waLa kang addies hihhihiihih

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    If you really are a coder, and know how to make hacks. Finding addies are the basic thing to do first and foremost

Thanks
    So mate this would just be a forum for what? You know this site improved its membership cause coders can upload their hacks here so that newbies can play at par with those people who can create their own hacks. Not all people are blessed or as smart as other coders. For short don't be selfish be proud of what you've made and learn to SHARE. Aren't you proud when you see people downloading your cheats or hacks?

Thanks
    @turat This Site is Not Purely for DownlOading Hacks Mate In case yOu dIDnt Notice... whaTs the uSe of tUtoriaLS Posted HEre if YoU dOnt reAd it or atLeast tRy to Do it... if there is a will theres a way...

NotiCe in intErnatioNaL seCtions they DOnt just SpooN fed Users asking FOr help? you KNow why ?? Its so beCause theY want memberS to LEarn to SEarch and have THe paTience To reAd and LEarn... and Making WARROCK hacks doeSnt NEED An einstein BRain Mate... Even Grade schoolS can DO this, I mean, Seriously Mate.. And No boDy is bEing SElfish HEre... Coders Have been pOSting THere haCKs here fOr so Many years and NOw theY just Stop releasing theiR hacKs anD your Saying thats an act of beIng SellfiSh? you MisUNderstood thEm...

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

and Wont you be PROUD Of yourseLF when YOu saY I MADE MY OWN HACK or thus downloading hacks makes you PRouD of yoursElf mATe?
    Last edited by NewbieHere; 02-07-2013 at 04:59 AM.

@Alex_Agnew

@TheCamels8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    nga nga

I WAS KNOWN FOR:
    [ Public Release ]
    NoScreenShake + NoMuzzleFlash + AntiMine + AntiM14[] - HideIGN[√new]

[ Private Hack ]
    NRHeavyTroop[] - PlayerFreeze[] - NoGravityGrenade[] - HideVehicle[√new]

+++++         HACKING IS NOT A CRIME, IT IS A TALENT         +++++

Being insecure is a sign of not being completly satisfied with yourself.
    You feel as if someone can easily take your spot!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NewbieHere View Post
    @turat This Site is Not Purely for DownlOading Hacks Mate In case yOu dIDnt Notice... whaTs the uSe of tUtoriaLS Posted HEre if YoU dOnt reAd it or atLeast tRy to Do it... if there is a will theres a way...

NotiCe in intErnatioNaL seCtions they DOnt just SpooN fed Users asking FOr help? you KNow why ?? Its so beCause theY want memberS to LEarn to SEarch and have THe paTience To reAd and LEarn... and Making WARROCK hacks doeSnt NEED An einstein BRain Mate... Even Grade schoolS can DO this, I mean, Seriously Mate.. And No boDy is bEing SElfish HEre... Coders Have been pOSting THere haCKs here fOr so Many years and NOw theY just Stop releasing theiR hacKs anD your Saying thats an act of beIng SellfiSh? you MisUNderstood thEm...

---------- Post added at 05:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 AM ----------

and Wont you be PROUD Of yourseLF when YOu saY I MADE MY OWN HACK or thus downloading hacks makes you PRouD of yoursElf mATe?

I'm more PROUD when people download my hacks than creating one which I'm the only using it!! It's better to invent something and share it than to keep to MY self (the root word for SELFISH). If Mark Zuckerberg didn't release Facebook to the public it wouldn't be such a hit. It would be better for coders to think like that. MATE!

Also mate the name of this site is MPGH which stands for MULTIPLAYER GAME HACKING didn't you noticed it and this is posted in the warrock philippines HACK section? or should you change it to MULTIPLAYER GAME TUTORIALS and post it in the warrock philippines HACK TUTORIAL section?
    Last edited by turat; 02-07-2013 at 05:39 AM. Reason: additional inormation

Thanks
    @turat FACEBOOK? Mark Zuckerberg? whAts ThiS got to do With not rEleasing HACKS Mate? KindLy Elaborate, i cAnt SeeM to Get youR poInt there..
    Not ReleAsing HAcks is so far wiTH MArk ReleasiNG Facebook...

ANd thaTs It, you Just AnsWered your OWn ReasoNing... THEN RELEASE YOUR OWN HACKS HERE IN MPGH and bE pRoUD.. OR you Are jUst referring to
    youRself earlier WHen you SAid the Ones who Are Not BLEssed? DONT PULL EVERYONE WITH YOUR NEGATIVITY! YOU SHOULD PUSH THEM TO LEARN AND HAVE KNOWLEDGE...

and FOr the Name of THe SITE. COme On matE, iS there Where you Stand for youR REaSOnS? thaTs Lame, Its like yOu saYing FACEBOOK is just FOr FACES AND BOOKS... BROADEN UP A LITTLE MATE...

aNd yOu cANt Force soMEbOdy to Just releasE beCause soMEone wAntS too, its there Right nOt to reLEase, itS tHEre rIght to make tHings PRivate and Thus that dOEsnt Make THem SELFISH.
    Last edited by NewbieHere; 02-07-2013 at 06:26 AM.

@Alex_Agnew

@TheCamels8

Thanks
    My Mood
    Hot
    WAAAAAAAAAAAA ! OMG ENGLISH

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast