Thanks

Hexing client on Mac.

I don't want to keep relying on other people releasing clients. Is there any way I can do it on a mac? I'll pay a life pot for anyone who can give me a legitimate tutorial.

Thanks
    I too have a mac and find that all the tutorials are for pcs. I would also greatly love for anyone who can shed light on how to hex a client on Mac

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by michaelh2016 View Post
    I don't want to keep relying on other people releasing clients. Is there any way I can do it on a mac? I'll pay a life pot for anyone who can give me a legitimate tutorial.
    Quote Originally Posted by splitopen108 View Post
    I too have a mac and find that all the tutorials are for pcs. I would also greatly love for anyone who can shed light on how to hex a client on Mac
    There is now, thanks to JustAnoobROTMG, a ported RABCDasm for Mac HERE.

So far it Disassembles the .swf files as it would in Windows, and creates the needed Directories and .asasm files that you edit. I have had some trouble Assembling the files back due to a lack of knowledge on Terminal commands and lack of time to spend on it.

As far as Hexing goes, I haven't tried anything past Cheat Engine for Mac it is an open source memory scanner/hex editor/debugger. If you are using Mountain Lion, look for version CEMacMarch2012 from their official website. There are also lots of tutorials on using Cheat Engine on their site.

Charles Web Debugging Proxy, is an HTTP proxy / HTTP monitor / Reverse Proxy that enables a developer to view all of the HTTP and SSL / HTTPS traffic between their machine and the Internet. This includes requests, responses and the HTTP headers (which contain the cookies and caching information).
    This among alot of other things, is another way to get the updated .swf from the game. It is the equivalent to Fiddler on Windows, but in my opinion a little more user friendly.

Wireshark runs on Mac, if you know much about Network Packets, if not, forget I mentioned it. Ostinato is able to generate packets and push them to the Network.

Apart from that, it is just a matter of looking around. Remember that names may be different when searching for Mac alternatives.