Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

MPGH News (2/8/13)

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/mpghnews_zpsb6a5590a.png[/IMG]
    21st Edition
    2/8/2013

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/headlines_zpsb54bb5dc.png[/IMG]

The Rat Empire Lives On!
    Earlier this week, arunforce, our beloved Administrator betrayed Dave, Liz, and MPGH. The Rat Empire had taken over MPGH earlier this week; banning Dave, and Liz and leaving arunforce, Hero, Thunder, Nico and Alessandro10 as the Head Administrators of MPGH. Dave quickly recovered and squashed The Rat Empire leaving all rats and followers of the rats: DEAD.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/USERNEWS_zps3eafb063.png[/IMG]

Postbans

Congratulations to @Hero on 20,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @joshcarr2006 on 7,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Dr. Sheldon Cooper on 5,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Dave84311 our fearless leader on hitting 21,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @arunforce, the rat king, on hitting 14,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @Datura on hitting 8,000 posts!
    Congratulations to @PyrexxHero® on hitting 3,000 posts!

Birthdays

Promotions/Special

Congratulations to @Alessandro10 for becoming a Head Administrator! The rat lives on!
    Congratulations to @Hero for becoming a Head Administrator -- then being squashed back to Global Moderator!
    Congratulations to @Thunder on becoming a Head Administrator! Later, he was squashed and sent back to Super User.
    Congratulations to @Nico for being a Head Administrator and later being squashed like the rest of his fellow rats!

Demotions/Resignations
    @Lehsyrus resigned from his position as a Minion. Good luck in your future endeavors.

Sorry if I missed you. I can't get everyone. Don't bitch about not being mentioned. If you weren't added: tell me, and I'll add you in. Sincere apology as it wasn't my intention to forget you

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/INTERVIEWS_zps1dad4cf4.png[/IMG]

Interview - Doc

Mischief: Hey there Doc, how are you doing today?
    Doc: I'm doing pretty bloody good.

Mischief: Ahaha, that's bloody nice to hear! So how did you stumble upon MPGH?
    Doc: Hmm, it would've been back when I was in year 10 I played a shit load of Combat Arms, and was in a clan called D.O.O.M We were probably one of the best Oceanic clan's at the time, but eventually too many other clans started using hacks. So I got of this, left the clan and downloaded some hacks from The Gay Squad. Eventually that got patched so I downloaded some chams from MPGH which were shitloads better. Then I started visiting the forums and became like a hack support guru. This was way before Minion and Public Hack Support, and I became well known. Ever since then I've never been able to rid myself from MPGH.

Mischief: HELLLL YEEEEEEEEE, combat arms definitely brings all the hackers to a better community. I am actually glad you followed their roots and came along to MPGH. You for sure helped many people back then, even before I came along and that always helps. Many people can never be able to leave MPGH, they will always have have this urge of wanting to come back. When you joined back in year 10, what were your thoughts and impression when you joined MPGH for the first time?
    Doc: Well I was quite overwhelmed at first. I joined when the CA section was really thriving and probably at it's peak. There were hundreds and hundreds of new posts everyday. But I just posted consistently and always brought up good discussion, and it wasn't too long before I became popular even with the mods! I was there even before Liz came and when Obama had just become moderator.

Mischief: Dayuummmm, you're an old one AHAHAHA, oldie. You must have come a long way though, hope you will definitely still stay for another long while! Do you think you still remember what your first thread/post was?
    Doc: I can't quite remember my first thread. Might have been some nooby question. But my first post would've been a thank you to Dave for such an amazing hack, and my second post was having a go at someone for flaming haha I was acting like a senior even when I first joined :P
    ACTUALLY, my first thread was me having a rage. https://www.mpgh.net/forum/72-flaming...playxpert.html I guess even I started out like a dumbass.

Mischief: LOOL, I still remember back then when I never knew about MPGH but seen some amazing hacks on CA. Too bad I didn't make the choice to join MPGH back then. AHAHAHAHA at least you posted it in the right section I guess, not like some other people these days that just post random crap in any section they like. Now tell us about some of your positions you have gotten on MPGH.
    Doc: Well the first position I got was in the Graphics Team funnily enough. That was around June-July of 2009. I then became a Mod for the GFX Section in September the same year. I managed to hold that position for around 1 and a bit years, in which I resigned to focus on my studies. I regretted this decision because I was next inline to become a GMod. After a few months I became Minion for the GFX Section which I held from 2010 until December of 2012, with a very short break in the middle. So I've pretty much been staff on MGPH longer than anyone else apart from Liz, Arun and Dave.

Mischief: Well, sometimes studies are actually important too but you had a really big award coming up after all those years. Only if you pursued that road, you would have made a really good GMod for sure! At least you have achieved something really cool to remember, being a staff longer than anyone else other than Liz, Arun and Dave. During any of those times back then, do you find or ever feel that there was someone in particular that might have been an inspiration or a role model to you?
    Doc: Definitely Obama/Jussofresh1/Josh. That guy was the first Mod I talked to and even requested a signature from me when I was just starting to make them. Might not of been much but as a 15 year old at the time it did seem pretty cool to have a Mod rep your signature. Other than that, it's not so much inspiration as much as cool people that I liked to hang out with like Czar and Toxin in the Crossfire chat, or playing Bad Company 2 all day everyday with iverson954360/Ravi, Dave, Paroxysm and Alen.

Mischief: Hella dopee, many people can turn out to be some amazing friends when you start knowing them. Tell us a bit more about yourself, maybe some hobbies and outside life when you're not on MPGH, what you like to do and such.
    Doc: Well I'm 19. I work full time at a film studio called Animal Logic (the people who created Happy Feet and The Matrix), I'm also currently working at AL Fuel (did special FX for Prometheus and almost all the Marvel movies). My hobbies include fixing and building computers and fucking around with Japanese imports. Right now I don't have much time but eventually I'd love to build a street/track car based off the FT86 chassis, but first I have to buy the car :P Most weekends are spent with the girlfriend but I always make time for a bit of MPGH and Reddit. Right now I'm playing a lot of Tera, which I really like and I recommend anyone who's into MMO's to check it out. Other than that, if you wanna know more about me shoot me a PM

Mischief: One word, incredible. You live a cool life, working with many things you enjoy.I have seen all of those movies and definitely and movie that provides really good quality effects and yet there you are working full time for them. I mean what could you ever ask for more of. If I had the chance I would obviously want to help and learn more about the special effects and how it all works. Good luck to you as with the buying the car first part goes. While we are still on the topic, what was your favourite task working at Animal Logic?
    Doc: Well I work in the IT department so I'm not very hands on with the actual work, but I guess without the IT department there will be no movie. My favourite task is definitely managing the render farm and watching all the various shots go through. Other than that it's pretty relaxing work at times and throughout the day we initiate Nerf wars with all the artists :P Gets really intense at times .

Mischief: Wow, such a good work environment. Even though you guys work hard you can still make it fun times and relaxing and still get quality stuff done. I wish I could do that too, maybe you should get them to hire me? LOL jk. Besides that do you have any favourite quotes or words to live by?
    Doc: Haha, I'll put in a good word for yah. I don't live by many quotes but one that has stuck with me is “Ignorance, the root and the stem of every evil" as said by Plato. I like to believe that knowledge is mans greatest feat and ignorance is what stems from a persons fear of knowledge.

Mischief: DEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP, lol that's deep. Thanks AHAHAH, I sure hope you will. Unfortunately this will sum up and bring us an end to this interview now, would you like to give a shout out to anyone or say anything else?
    Doc: I'd like to give a shout out to all those guys that keep the cocksuckers in check, and to @Hannibal, @Ethereal, @Lehsyrus, @iverson954360 and anyone else that gives shit to people that make General a bad place.

Mischief: Hehe, thank you very much for your time!
    Doc: It was a pleasure

Interview - [MPGH]iverson954360

[MPGH]Shane: Hi iverson. How are you? Can I interview you for our next edition of MPGH news?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: What's up lil' niggis? Sounds good to me, ask away.

[MPGH]Shane: When and how did you end up on MPGH?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: Found out about MPGH the first week it went back up in December of 2005, coincidentally it went up the same day as my birthday. I came to MPGH because people were spamming warrock lobbies with links saying you could find hacks on MPGH, so I decided to give it a go after dealing with hackers in the games I had played up until that point. I found a tutorial on how to use WPE Pro to edit packets to exploit the game. Finally decided to join on Jan 3rd of 2006.

[MPGH]Shane: Wow, long time ago. I remember you telling me WarRock being very popular back then, do you think the game is still popular like the way it was before?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: The game is not even close to as popular, probably doesn't even get much traffic these days. When it came out though it was one of the most graphically advanced and few F2P FPS games out, it was wildly popular back in the day, Warrock is what generated most of MPGH's traffic during is first year or two back.

[MPGH]Shane: Hopefully, it will get popular soon enough, do you stil WarRock, or have you moved onto something new?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: Don't kid yourself fool. Warrock was 7 years ago, wtf you think? I don't even play games anymore getting too old for that shit and I don't have the time anymore to invest leveling up and shit. The only game I periodically still play on the PC is Battlefield 3 but thats only if I have the opportunity to play with other people like Dave or Gab.

[MPGH]Shane: Nigga please, if you don't play anything anymore, what are some of your favorite hobbies? Stuff you like to do out of MPGH.
    [MPGH]iverson954360: I like messing with car audio, you may have seen a few videos here and there. I currently run approximately 1000 watts R.M.S. to a 15" Rockford Fosgate t2 first gen subwoofer. I also like working out, just general body workout shit. Most of the time during the week is spent doing school shit but the weekends are spent smoking with the homies or chillin' with my GF. Hey kids, dont forget to have a social life, otherwise you'll just be spending all day inside being a loser not gaining any social skills.

[MPGH]Shane: Interesting, good to know that you're productive. Most kids stay inside all day eating cake,like Dave. ^_^ Since you're Special User on MPGH, you must have gotten GMOD. Can you tell us your staff experience?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: I actually am a first generation super user. Four of us were chosen out of the general members to be super users, before the whole GMOD requirement. Along with me members Kyojiro, I Eat Trees, and Beerhunter were chosen as the first super users on the site for being active members. I got super user in April of 2006, I got GMOD later that year in September I believe. I don't really remember how long I had gmod, might have been a year or a bit longer, me and ace were the second generation of GMODs on MPGH, when I resigned I nominated Jetamay to take over and he was subsequently selected as the next GMOD.

[MPGH]Shane: Oh lawdy, you made MPGH history. Sometimes I wish MPGH today would be like before. The days in the past were fun. You told me, you haven't been on msn, but on skype. Why'd you move onto skype?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: Skype makes it easier to talk to people when gaming, thats pretty much purely why I used skype in the past. Now days I start up calls when I'm bored and shit. I haven't been on MSN because just of all the random nonsense I see in MPGH1 and on MSN in general day in and day out. I decided I didn't really care for it, and MPGH1 started to get filled with too many little kids. As I get older it makes no sense for me to be talking to a bunch of teenagers on MSN. All I've been reading there recently has just been stupid shit. I keep contact with people I feel like keeping contact with.

[MPGH]Shane: I also use Skype for gaming as well, I play LoL with my cousin, MPGH1 getting boring because mostly it's just dead silent when Dave isn't there. What's you're favorite part about MPGH?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: Not sure how to answer that. I just go into general and post when I'm bored, other than that I don't go on MPGH.

[MPGH]Shane: So, General. I'm in general now as well because CF isn't my home anymore. Gets boring after a while. Before we end this interview, would you like to give any shoutouts?
    [MPGH]iverson954360: Shout out to my niggas James, Gab, Austin, Luke, Alen, Shayne, Matt, Lehsyrus, Ethereal. (no particular order) And of course shout out to the two O.G.'s Dave and Arun, we the only ones left.

[MPGH]Shane: Thank you for your time Ravi!
    [MPGH]iverson954360: Keep it 100.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/GLOBALNEWS_zps2de7b806.png[/IMG]

Manhunt for ex LAPD officer

-U.S.- A manhunt is underway for ex Los Angeles police officer Christopher Dorner.( pictured above)
    Dorner is accused of murdering two people and shooting 3 LAPD officers.
    A burnt up pick up truck was discovered 80 miles east of LA which belonged to the suspect,
    much of the investigation on Thursday focused heavily on this area.
    The motive for the brutal shooting rampage apparently stems from the suspects dismay with the LAPD
    and how his superiors dealt with his termination back in 2008.

Officials obtained a manifesto posted online by Dorner, much of which seemed full of anger threatening a vigilante sort of "justice" against the LAPD.

"I will bring unconventional and asymmetrical warfare" to Los Angeles Police Department officers,
    on or off duty, said the manifesto. It also asserted: "Unfortunately, I will not be alive to see my name cleared.
    That's what this is about, my name. A man is nothing without his name."

The full manifesto can be read here:https://content.clearchannel.com/cc-c...1360213161.pdf

According to Dorner's manifesto he has a specific target list, his victims were not random
    Monica Quan and her fiance, Keith Lawrence,
    were found shot in their car at a parking structure at their condominium on Sunday in Irvine.
    Quan, 28, was an assistant women's basketball coach at Cal State Fullerton.
    Lawrence, 27, was a public safety officer at the University of Southern California.
    Quan's father, a former LAPD captain who became a lawyer in retirement,
    represented Dorner in front of the Board of Rights, a tribunal that ruled against Dorner, police said.

Close, but no Tsunami

-Earth- A 50 meter wide asteroid will have a close shave with earth according to Nasa Scientists.
    Asteroid 2012 DA14 will whiz past Earth on February 15 missing our planet by a calculated 17,000 miles.
    This would be the closest an asteroid of this size has come to impacting Earth since recording of such occurrences.
    Oddly enough, it wasn't Nasa that first discovered this Asteroid's trajectory, but rather a Spanish dentist turned amateur asteroid spotter.
    A former shuttle astronaut speculates that there are over 1 million asteroids within our solar system as big as this one,
    he refers to them as "city killers" for they have the capability of wiping out highly populated metropolitan areas if they were to impact.

Back in 1908 an asteroid similar in size struck a remote area in Russia, flattening an area of forest.
    This was known as the Tunguska incident.Such asteroids are widely believed to be what caused the extinction of Dinosaurs.

[IMG]https://i.huffpos*****m/gen/770181/thumbs/r-SOCCER-FIXING-large570.jpg[/IMG]

Corruption in the worlds most popular sport

-Europe- The worlds most watched sport is surrounded in a web of scandal as a global betting scam gets uncovered late last week.
    Close to 700 hundred games, including World Cup and European championship are under investigation.
    The investigation is being lead by European anti-crime agency Europol, and national prosecutors.
    The illegal betting scam under investigation is based out of Singapore.

"This is a sad day for European football," said Rob Wainwright, director of Europol.
    "This is now an integrity issue for football. Those responsible for running the games should hear the warnings."

Soccer is the worlds most popular sport and is played on every Continent.
    The World Cup and Europe's Champions League are broadcast worldwide, and generate billions of dollars.
    The matches under investigation were played between 2008 and 2011, the investigators said.
    About 380 of the suspicious matches were played in Europe, and about 300 were identified in Africa, Asia, and Latin America.
    The corruption is linked to Asian betting syndicates and organized crime , both have been a long time threat to the game,
    but Mondays press conference touched upon the severity of the problem.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/gamingnews_zpsd22f6ce6.png[/IMG]

Gabe Newell: Reflections of a Video Game Maker

Gabe Newell, the founder of Valve Corp gave a presentation at the University of Texas’ LBJ School of Public Affairs where he talks about productivity, economics, political institutions and the future of corporations: reflections of a video game maker.
    So if you want to know more about Valve and Steam take a look at this one hour video.

Valve Looking to Make Half-Life or Portal Movie

At today's D.I.C.E. keynote Gabe Newell and J.J. Abrams (the man who will direct Star Wars) talked about how important storytelling is to both video game and film mediums; however the really interesting part came at the end where J.J. would like to make a game together with Valve, and Gabe would like to make a Half-Life or Portal movie together with J.J.

J.J. ~ There's an idea for a game that we'd really like to work with Valve on.
    Gabe ~ We're going to try and figure out if we can make a Half-Life movie or a Portal movie together.
    No further information was given, but after the panel, Abrams told Polygon:
    We are really talking to Valve, we are going to be bringing on a writer, we have a lot of very interesting ideas.
    He also adds:
    It's as real as as anything in Hollywood ever gets.

Halo and Other Titles Coming to Steam?

Now, before we go on with the details on what we have heard, this is unconfirmed although the evidence is there.
    The internet is a great place, and the reason as to why I say that is because there's a tool open to the public to view Steam's Database. This tool is the most popular and reliable on the internet. Earlier today, information has been released that Halo 3, Halo 2, Halo and many other titles have been added to the Database.
    Although this is not a confirmed source of information, many titles that have been added to the database have surfaced up on the Steam Store months later. To add, a Halo Community page had been added to the steam network but later was taken down due to the spam overload.
    The full list of new titles added to the Steam Database:
    • La-Mulana
    • The Splatters
    • Octodad: Dadliest Catch Beta
    • Duke Nukem 3D: Atomic Edition (Duke Nukem 3D+)
    • Super House of Dead Ninjas
    • Fez
    • LucasArts Test App
    • Fast and Furious 6
    • Lococycle
    • Yogventures!
    • Hardware
    • Hardware (Demo)
    • Dyad
    • Cut the Rope
    • Shadow Warrior Complete
    • Hardware (VIP)
    • Hardware (Internal)
    • THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIII
    • Retro/Grade
    • Resident Evil: Revelations
    • THE KING OF FIGHTERS 2002 UNLIMITED MATCH
    • THE KING OF FIGHTERS '98 ULTIMATE MATCH
    • Quantum Conundrum 2
    • Halo 3
    • Halo 2
    • Halo: Combat Evolved
    • The Witness
    • Angry Birds Space
    • Angry Birds Seasons
    • Second Life

This is all the information we have so far, but stay tuned as we aim to update you with the latest news on this topic!

Chivalry: Medieval Warfare - Content Update

It's time to cut off some more heads of people or shoot arrows through their heads, Chivalry: Medieval Warfare did a massive update with a lot more content for you to play with. All this is completely free and should be download automatically. New maps, game modes, weapons, bug fixes and more!

13 New Maps
    • Citadel
    • Frigid
    • Argon’s Wall
    • And 10 new duel arenas

5 New Weapons
    • Sling
    • Quarterstaff
    • Polehammer
    • Flail
    • Heavy Flail

2 New Game Modes
    • Duel Mode (For intense 1v1 Action)
    • Capture the Flag

Alternate Swings
    • Can now do left to right swings!

Improved Server Browser and more...
    • Blood Decals now paint to the ground when you hit an enemy
    • Can now adjust how long Corpses stay on the battlefield
    • Much Stronger Hack and Cheat Protection
    • Music Jukebox in options menu for listening to full Chivalry soundtrack ingame
    • Optimization
    • Greatly Improved Spectator mode
    • Balance adjustments
    • Bug fixes
    • General Polish

RedEngine3: a New Engine by CD Projekt

CD Projekt have come out and displayed their new engine that will be used for the title CyberPunk 2077 and possibly The Witcher 3.
    The beauty of the engine can be seen below:

The engine and future games will feature according to CD Projekt:
    With the REDengine 3 we combine the positive aspects of both approaches for the first time, creating an open environment with a complex, multi-thread story. Together with believable characters, a captivating tale and a world where players can roam freely without loading times, we will be able to move gaming to a new level with a realistic feel and full player immersion. - Adam Badowski

DayZ Standalone 15 Min. Video

Dean and his production assistant Matt made a 15 minute video tour of the standalone version where they show some of the new features that will be added to the game. When they took the video they disabled many of the game elements and edited out the use of the inventory system.
    We've edited out our use of the Inventory system, which we’re keeping under wraps for the moment.

A list of features:
    • A new UI that shows you your last played character (they might add stats) and lets you change servers.
    • A new location "The Swamps".
    • Expanded military base.
    • A new island from the original Arma 2.
    • Basic clothing system where clothes let you hold items.
    • A new method of spawning loot in buildings which is now server based instead of client.

We’re working very hard on the inventory system even more, and it looks like the crafting system is close in next in our development. It would be fair to say that inventory and crafting are the key development objective currently, second only to the client/server architecture (makes DayZ more like an MMO), and new zombie AI mechanics (an ongoing task).
    More information about the standalone can be found on their blog.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/TECHNOLOGYNEWS_zpscb55b0dd.png[/IMG]

Early February, a huge number of technological companies take action and begin to upgrade and improve their status in the market.
    The technological companies that participated in the upgrade in early February were HTC, Apple, and Blackberry.

To begin with, Apple released it's new 128 GB iPad. This 128 GB iPad is exactly the same as the 4th Generation iPad released a year ago. With a starting price of $799, you can purchase this new iPad for specifically the WiFi model only. The benefit of this new iPad is that it is double the 64 GB iPad and is high in storage.

Next we have the release of the Blackberry 10 phone series. Blackberry announced that they will be giving 12,000 "limited edition" z10 units. These 12,000 limited edition cell phones will be given to game developers and etc.

Some time this year, HTC will be releasing a new and improved phone focusing on the sound and camera areas.

With the competition going, here are the comparisons of the Blackberry 10, iPhone 5 and Samsung Galaxy S3.

This photo was taken via the BlackBerry Z10

This photo was taken via the iPhone 5

This photo was taken via the Samsung Galaxy S3

In your opinion, which phone is better in camera resolution?

Google gets scroogled, and why is that? Microsoft takes an intention to go ahead and attack Gmail privacy. Microsoft is attempting to start a campaign to convince users that belong in the web giant's email service to eliminate Gmail for Outlook.com due to several privacy reasons or concerns. In a study according to Microsoft, approximately 70 percent of customers asked were not aware of the top major email providers commonly scanning people's information to sell for ads. According to a Senior Director of Online Services Microsoft, Outlook.com appears to be safe and your privacy will not be for sale.

Microsoft states "We believe people should have choice and control over their private email messages, whether they are sharing banking information or pictures of their family or discussing their medical history."

The scroogle campaign is still proceeding at this point and there is already an official site for it.

[IMG]https://i281.photobucke*****m/albums/kk231/drsynyster/NEWSTEAM_zpsf7613f6a.png[/IMG]

MPGH News Team

[LIST][*]Editors

• Writers

Last edited by Psychotic; 02-08-2013 at 09:19 PM.

Super User since 02.02.2020
    Global Moderator since 09.23.2017
    Moderator since 09.01.2016
    Minion+ since 07.22.2016

Marketplace Minion since 06.09.2016
    Trove Minion since 06.06.2016
    Middleman since 04.21.2016
    Social Engineering Minion since 02.03.2016
    News FO Freelancer From 11.08.2015 to 07.23.2016
    News FO Head Editor From 08.23.2015 to 11.08.2015
    News FO Head Editor From 07.19.2012 to 08.11.2014
    MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Psychotic For This Useful Post:

AirCanada (02-08-2013),Arcton (02-10-2013),DarkLordXYZ (02-09-2013),[MPGH]Hugo Boss (02-08-2013),[MPGH]Jim Morrison (02-08-2013),Lehsyrus (02-08-2013),Maxedout (02-11-2013),Paralyze (02-10-2013),rileyjstrickland (02-08-2013),The XXX Devil (02-10-2013),[SMA] Paradise` (02-09-2013)

Thanks
    Good job, can't wait for the DayZ standalone.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I the global news

Super User since 08-29-2017
    Global Moderator from 10-02-2016 - 08-29-2017
    Premium Seller since 11-16-2016
    Moderator from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion from 11-12-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market place Minion from 09-24-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Crossfire Minion from 09-11-2015 - 01-09-2016

Middleman from 07-07-2015 - 01-09-2016
    Market Place Minion from 03-03-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Middleman from 01-30-2014 - 08-01-2014
    Moderator from 03-29-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Market Place Minion from 03-07-2013 - 04-04-2013
    Premium Member since 01-25-2013
    Middleman from 12-04-2012 - 04-04-2013
    Registered since 10-9-2011

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Good as always

Thanks
    nice news .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Great job guys, informative as ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Good job, I love these.
    PM Me | VM Me | Rules

MARGHERITA

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    that guy is still on the loose in LA. scared
    Crossfire Minion: 28 October 2010
    Official Middleman: 20 September 2012
    Trusted Member: 15 February 2013
    Official Middleman: 11 April 2013
    Official Middleman: 10 January 2015
    ---------------------------------------------------
    Global Moderator: 25 December 2012
    Head Administrator: 21 March 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    7/10 would read once
    BALD ALLAH OF MPGH
    League of Legends God & Previous Minion

Thanks
    My Mood
    Busy
    i love you all!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    @@Lehsyrus how could you leave us?

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    oh wat, leh left?

Warrock Minion 8-13-2011 - N/A
    A.V.A Minion since 11-1-11 - 11-12-11

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Terell. View Post
    oh wat, leh left?
    Yeah. I think it was just like 4-5 days ago or so.

Minion+ since 07.22.2016

MPGH News and News FO Founder
    Programming Minion From Unknown to 04.23.2013
    Minecraft Minion From 09.19.2012 to 04.23.2013
    Member since 05.13.2012

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Psychotic View Post

Yeah. I think it was just like 4-5 days ago or so.
    Get the staff c+p right, didn't do tech this week.

VIP Support // May 2011
    CF Minion // January 2012
    Newsforce // August 2012
    Minion+ // March 2013
    Moderator // August 2014
    Former Staff // January 2015
    General Minion // July 2015
    Publicist // December 2015

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hannibal View Post

Get the staff c+p right, didn't do tech this week.
    Wat are you talking about?

Minion+ since 07.22.2016