Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    hoosier the only thing you could do right was the nade glitch,but since that is patched...

and dont use the "ENGLISH MOTHERFUCKER DO YOU SPEAK IT",when you can barely write english yourself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm reading less and less threads here because the English is so atrocious. I feel dumber every post I read. This is the United States, in the United States we speak English, NOTHING ELSE, so if you don't know it, and I mean know it fucking well, then GTFO and go back to your little shit 3rd world country and leave us alone.

^Because I am so sick of not being able to understand the masses of morons here.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    You don't get it do you guys. Stop flaming at Hoosier now. I think @AVA PlaYe has made the point and you can see that Hoosier needs to learn a few things. Leave him alone please if you can't make hacks as you are just flaming for the sake of it. Please go to the flaming and raging section if you want to insult each other. This thread was started by Hoosier and finished by @AVA PlaYe and @Jabberwo0ck. OK............
    Last edited by Riddick; 02-11-2013 at 07:34 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    sorry i was busy aimbotting lol it was awsome do you have an aimbot im sure you do it can be fun at times hey steve man i dont care about props im just trying to help out the only credit that i ever asked for was if the tut i made helped i may have used the word my but that dont mean i made it it means my as in the one i have its a misunderstanding so what if i slap my name on it i just did it cause i knew you would trip out lol not like the code works at least i have not removed the comments and tried to compile it ... why have a source code section if everyone trips if you use it ? seems pointless and who the heck cares about credit
    lol credit hey heres some credit you guys are great keep on coding have fun stop worring over stuff pointless stuff man life is way to short for all that bs
    but i fell ya in ways this is a good place to vent you all have made some cool stuff you should post some videos that would be cool this forum should not be one big fuss i like auto it and ava seems to know it i have read his threads and they are good i dont tell him that because he is busy hating me lol so ill just let be what is and keep on learning thats why im here to learn and share granted i dont know much in the way of coding but i have worked for hewlet packard and asustech/pegatron as a repair tech so i am more of a hardware guy though i know my way around an os pretty good and also servers i dont mean to toot my horn but i can have a pc ready for os from a table of parts case psu ram card reader odd fans cpu cables p ata ect to ready for os in about 8 minutes i know symatech ghost "norton ghost' reg tweaks hell i can fix bad sectors in hdd's but i am new to coding i started my hacking with consoles flashing them something i am used to in pc im making my brother a web page for his business pretty easy really hell it looks nice just because someone is new to something is no reason to give them a hard way to go do you know what a bsel mod is if not google it im sure there are things i know that you dont like how to custom flash an oem motherboard
    good luck doing that hot shot ! ps i get have a lifetime discount on any hp and asus product for life like say a 7990 for 30 percent less we rma for newegg
    Last edited by HOOSIER; 02-11-2013 at 09:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by HOOSIER View Post
    sorry i was busy aimbotting lol it was awsome do you have an aimbot im sure you do it can be fun at times hey steve man i dont care about props im just trying to help out the only credit that i ever asked for was if the tut i made helped i may have used the word my but that dont mean i made it it means my as in the one i have its a misunderstanding so what if i slap my name on it i just did it cause i knew you would trip out lol not like the code works at least i have not removed the comments and tried to compile it ... why have a source code section if everyone trips if you use it ? seems pointless and who the heck cares about credit
    lol credit hey heres some credit you guys are great keep on coding have fun stop worring over stuff pointless stuff man life is way to short for all that bs
    but i fell ya in ways this is a good place to vent you all have made some cool stuff you should post some videos that would be cool this forum should not be one big fuss i like auto it and ava seems to know it i have read his threads and they are good i dont tell him that because he is busy hating me lol so ill just let be what is and keep on learning thats why im here to learn and share granted i dont know much in the way of coding but i have worked for hewlet packard and asustech/pegatron as a repair tech so i am more of a hardware guy though i know my way around an os pretty good and also servers i dont mean to toot my horn but i can have a pc ready for os from a table of parts case psu ram card reader odd fans cpu cables p ata ect to ready for os in about 8 minutes i know symatech ghost "norton ghost' reg tweaks hell i can fix bad sectors in hdd's but i am new to coding i started my hacking with consoles flashing them something i am used to in pc im making my brother a web page for his business pretty easy really hell it looks nice just because someone is new to something is no reason to give them a hard way to go do you know what a bsel mod is if not google it im sure there are things i know that you dont like how to custom flash an oem motherboard
    good luck doing that hot shot ! ps i get have a lifetime discount on any hp and asus product for life like say a 7990 for 30 percent less we rma for newegg
    it was impossible to read from the middle to the end, very bad english and put space between line sometimes...

btw its funny :
    seems pointless and who the heck cares about credit
    this is true a leecher cannot understand anything, you just leech take it and say you made it like with the cham that you just totally copied, you are nothing, nobody trust you, do you even have friend's ? i don't think so. you don't have respect for anything which show that you are just a 10-12 years old kid.

but ima tell you something leecher, it's not about the credit's its all about the respect. Maybe you should google what is ''respect''.

you should stop answering since you are always going down, i think the count is around -50000 rep actually
    but your reply will always be welcome it always make us laugh, and you made our day with your stupidity

@Crank'D sorry for my bad english am still trying so i think its good
    @stevecbns as long as this leecher will be a part of this forum or he will keep leeching i will not stop.

it doesn't matter if he create new account like he did last week, its always easy to find hoosier, you know why.

if the minion/mod/admin would like to ban me because they are tired, i prefer to tell it now that i don't care, a leecher shouldn't have any respect and he will not have any from me, i also already prooved his leech and even better he agreed himself that he leeched saying it was his code (the cham's)

i actually request that he get the cocksucker title !

@HOOSIER i would like to let you know that whatever what you will try, you will never get any of us mad, if this is your plan.

anyways i have a great news for you hoosier i got my macro's ready with a new function, and you will not be able to leech it, am waiting to see how does this site take action againt's leecher before release
    Last edited by AVA PlaYe; 02-11-2013 at 09:53 PM.
    I Miss the old time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to AVA PlaYe For This Useful Post:

zZzeta/S (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    who the heck cares about credit
    Credits is to say we appreciate the maker's work on the hack. When you don't put it, it hurts the maker's feelings who have put efforts to get the hack working.
    Credits isn't there to give the hack maker respect, rather it's there to NOT hurt his honor.

But since you are a leecher you wouldn't understand this.

Oh and you won't gain anything by saying how you can do this and that. And:
    Quote Originally Posted by AVA PlaYe View Post
    i actually request that he get the cocksucker title !
    I agree.
    Last edited by Jabberwock; 02-12-2013 at 04:23 AM.
    Even familiar landscapes will
    reveal a different kind of beauty
    if you change your viewpoint.
    Where these new encounters
    and new bonds will lead you...
    Such dazzling golden days.
    I, too, look forward to
    what I might behold.

Thanks
    wait guys i just hacked a bank with CE, i made it undetected and now i have 9999999999$.

GOOD BYE MY FELLOWS I'M GOING TO HAWAII

9. The Following User Says Thank You to akinator For This Useful Post:

AVA PlaYe (02-12-2013)

Thanks
    /closed to prevent more spam and flames.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123