View Poll Results: What will China and USA do?

Voters
47. This poll is closed
  • Make Solutions End and Nuke each other

31 65.96%
  • Have World Peace

16 34.04%

Thread: Nuclear WAR!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Nuclear war will never happen. No ruler is that psycho to set off a bunch of nukes and then get his country [pounded by everyone else. Probably just going to continue on the way it's going, a war of finance and technology.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    We would get owned by China. And now we have to worry about South Korea. Woot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    We would get owned by China. And now we have to worry about South Korea. Woot.
    You mean North Korea? Sense, South Korea is one of our closest ally?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    USA vs China , if china will declare war against USA, then Chinese have to put their army on the boats,jets etc and have to cross Pacific Ocean witch USA wont let them do it, they will just bomb the shit out of them before Chinese will reach shore of the USA.
    Of course Chinese army is huge and have big advantage in men power, while USA army have advantage in technology, and technology is big advantage so USA will win the war.
    And if it will come too close then USA will probably use nuclear weapon.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by primeru333 View Post
    USA vs China , if china will declare war against USA, then Chinese have to put their army on the boats,jets etc and have to cross Pacific Ocean witch USA wont let them do it, they will just bomb the shit out of them before Chinese will reach shore of the USA.
    Of course Chinese army is huge and have big advantage in men power, while USA army have advantage in technology, and technology is big advantage so USA will win the war.
    And if it will come too close then USA will probably use nuclear weapon.
    I have to disagree, Germany was a more advance nation then USSR and USSR beat German and even took over Berlin. :/ I mean, psh.

Even if you kill a billion Chinese. There'll still be 400 million screaming Chinamen running at you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Chatty
    Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
    I have to disagree, Germany was a more advance nation then USSR and USSR beat German and even took over Berlin. :/ I mean, psh.

Even if you kill a billion Chinese. There'll still be 400 million screaming Chinamen running at you.
    Yes Russians did beat Germans but they did't beat them by them self, UK,USA helped most and its WW2, world was interested of winning Nazi , but in here i dont think anybody will help Chinese if they will attack USA instead everyone will help USA,probably North Korea will help but so what they spent 600$ on missile lunch and now their people sit without any food, Americans have huge advantage before even Chinese will reach West Coast of USA they will get bombed in Pacific Ocean and all Chinese army will sink to the bottom of the ocean.

Thanks
    Actually it doesn't work that way as soon as China,Russia Launches U.S.A will sound the alarm and then launch and everyone will be waiting for the big boom.

Thanks
    Yes Russians did beat Germans but they did't beat them by them self, UK,USA helped most and its WW2, world was interested of winning Nazi , but in here i dont think anybody will help Chinese if they will attack USA instead everyone will help USA,probably North Korea will help but so what they spent 600$ on missile lunch and now their people sit without any food, Americans have huge advantage before even Chinese will reach West Coast of USA they will get bombed in Pacific Ocean and all Chinese army will sink to the bottom of the ocean.
    Sink to the bottom of the Ocean o.0...
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yes Russians did beat Germans but they did't beat them by them self, UK,USA helped most and its WW2.
    No, the Russians fought on the east front, the USA, UK, Canada fought on the west front.

If the USA would be in war with China, then there will probably be a new world war. Middle-east would help China, just like N-Korea. But, the USA will have almost whole Europe with them, so China wouldn't stand a chance if Russia doesn't help them.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Well, if we do, a nuclear bomb splits atoms, which could set off a chain reaction and doom us all

(I think, please correct me if I'm wrong.)

Ahh... there's a chance that since the atomic bomb causes a chain reaction, it might not be able to stop it.

Code:
    Supposedly, right before the first live-fire test of an atomic bomb, a group of scientists approached the Army officers in charge of the project and warned them that there was a slight chance that the chain reaction from the fission bomb might not stop on its own and the reaction would continue until the entire universe was wiped out.
    Last edited by That0n3Guy; 07-19-2009 at 10:28 PM.
    Quotes Hall of Fame

Quote Originally Posted by martijno0o0 View Post
    ok, i got visual basic 2008 and i got some expirients but i need c++ to make hacks rigth?
    so i need c++ and my question is!?¿? where i dontload it? and is c++ a own program or a update for vb08?
    [IMG]https://i660.photobucke*****m/albums/uu327/EddieTheWin/duff.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    if anyone has a nuke war its usa and russa china dont got as many boms as us..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dep01 View Post
    if anyone has a nuke war its usa and russa china dont got as many boms as us..
    nice 4 week bump...
    bye

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Its USA and the middle east such as iraq iran n korea the problem. USA and china, i know they dont like us but i dont think we will have war. They taking us over anyways. Them population economy is too much for us. What we should do is exit the middle east and blow them bitches up. We got all these nukes why not use em...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    World Piece FTW!

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Thanks
    ima choose world peice so i can be diffrent but man it would kick ass if china and usa nuked eachother

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast