Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks

fuck christian wannabees!

sick ass minded people who read too much into the bible to really consider what god would do.

Are showers the women's ride to Satan's arms? - The Landover Baptist Church Forums

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Fawk off. dont be a racist. All people on the world are equal your no hair better.
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    holy shit , we got in germany also obsessed christians , but they are a little piece of dog shit against the american christians , holy crap , this looks even worse than the muslims lol (im atheist and i believe in things that i see and not in some muslim , christian , hindu shit which propably some retard set in the world )

4. The Following User Says Thank You to 3evil3 For This Useful Post:

HergahFatal (06-12-2009)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreamgun View Post
    Fawk off. dont be a racist. All people on the world are equal your no hair better.
    Please "fawking" tell me , infact quote where i said i was better, i was simply stating that some people take it to far, did u even read the thread??

i bet you didnt, and if you did then maybe your one of them.... do you beat ur wife when shes pregnant with your child for taking a god damm shower???

yeah. i never said i was any better, but the fact of half the shit they do clearly is simple fact that some people are just ignorant and stupid.

so please spare me.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3evil3 View Post
    holy shit , we got in germany also obsessed christians , but they are a little piece of dog shit against the american christians , holy crap , this looks even worse than the muslims lol (im atheist and i believe in things that i see and not in some muslim , christian , hindu shit which propably some retard set in the world )

i am in the same boat, i have no religious affiliation because of the simple fact that non of them are true. they are just ideas. to me, modern day religions are no more false then in anciant times when the greeks praised zeus.

Thanks
    Is it fake or some thing? lol he punished her for playing with here self what kind of site is that?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Ive read the thread. but i think muslims are worse in such things then christians. Muslims think they have to persuade with violence. But you can be right. In some Daughter Religions(so like Romes-Christian) Can people be violant. Im not saying Romes-Christians are violent but i mean There are christian people on the world who think they should persuade with violence too!. So Every human has a good side and a bad side. Some People use the one better then the other one. So be it!. My Sentences suck because im realy tired. Just like always
    “Those who control the past, control the future: who controls the present controls the past” ~ George Orwell

Its me, Dreamgun

Thanks
    I'm going to make an account and see if I can't see any (. Y .) in the name of god.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by HergahFatal View Post
    i am in the same boat, i have no religious affiliation because of the simple fact that non of them are true. they are just ideas. to me, modern day religions are no more false then in anciant times when the greeks praised zeus.
    Man I read some threads there and i can tell you I want to beat the living hell out of thoose poeple there . They are beating their womans in "their religions " name . If i would ever met one of them i would seriously kill them and asking them where their jesus is . I cant believe what they are doing with their women .I know that muslims also hitting their women but those crazy punk ass bitches there are treating women like animals . The more thread I read , the more im feeling such hatred . I already tried to make an account to tell them what fuckwitts they are but they ask for registration something like "first book from the bible" and i dont even know that answer lmao.
    Last edited by 3evil3; 06-12-2009 at 10:48 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr20061.0 View Post
    Is it fake or some thing? lol he punished her for playing with here self what kind of site is that?
    no that is a REAL and SERIOUS forum
    almost all thier topics are like that.

as you can see from the top of the site (the banner if you will)
    that the unsaved are trash and unwelcome..

they are just as guilty of sin as the next person homeless on the street for a drinking problem.

im not saying that i am perfect by anymeans but these people are sick and most definatly are to serious into a book.

thats right i said it. the bible
    is just another book, but instead of getting it at your local barns and nobel ( you can get one from there but for speech sake)you get it from a building with a cross and stained glass windows.
    its a damm epidemic no more rediculus then the next trend, this one just happens to have been carried along for a long time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Man i cant register they asking fking regilous questions. '
    I want to tell them how pathetic they are . >.<

Thanks
    it's piss.

Thanks
    google the questions... lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    JESUS SHALL FROWN ON YOU SINNERS!

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Arun how long tell I get unbanned. I got owned too I got my pm but you banned me and I never got to read it

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast